NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chunkybangles

@hendry said...

theyre only down 14 and smart is 0-9…if he’d stop shooting theyd be fine

Pretty annoying since I swapped out Wade for him. Upside is that he still has 10 points (more than Wade, Love, and a handful of others) but yea he needs to stop shooting the ball. They left him wide open a few times and those shots were like elementary school ball where you just chuck it up near the backboard.

• tonytone1908

@worldsgreatest13 said...

fan duel took away baynes block and rebound wtf

FD didn’t do anything. The official scorer did.

• gillio

Tatum was a bad play..

Rookie in his first game, and it’s a prime time game which he is starting.

If you’re watching he’s putting way too much on the ball when he shoots, if you’ve ever played against someone who is bad at basketball and they just chuck it with too much power and put too much on their close shots, that’s what Tatum is looking like right now.

And no I’m not saying Tatum is bad, I’m trying to relate it so some guys can undertsand it better

• TheRyanFlaherty

On cue – the only thing that would have made me angry is happening.
    Tried to be responsible, knew i spent too much, Once Iggy was ruled out didn’t love it, instead of plugging in Smith, I withdrew…and that lu is setting up to be what could have been my best…
    Between that and switching Ariza in for Crowder in another lu at the last minute, I just want to scream…I can deal with losing, but the “what if” and potentially screwing myself over can be too much…oh well…

Also, I realize no one cares, I’m just typing to hopefully get some sort of catharsis…

• txdave41

@Lathum said...

Good. You’re a POS for even worrying when the dude is down with a gruesome injury.

The minds of fantasy sports players can be so gross sometimes

That’s almost as bad as fans cheering when an opposing team player gets injured. Even Lebron had the class to go over and shake Hayward’s hand and wish him well. I pray this isn’t career ending for him.

• 7klub06

Damn I just saw what happened to Hayward, worse than George injury damn.

• gillio

@txdave41 said...

That’s almost as bad as fans cheering when an opposing team player gets injured. Even Lebron had the class to go over and shake Hayward’s hand and wish him well. I pray this isn’t career ending for him.

If Paul Georges or Shaun Livingstons weren’t career ending Hayward should be just fine. Love watching Hayward play, he can score with the best of them and was on the up and up. Prayers to him for a quick and strong recovery

• Whacko

As I said earlier…

The NBA Daily Thread is one of a kind….

And this is just a 2 game slate…… hehe

• chunkybangles

So glad NBA is back… watching the rapid back and forth, and sweating GPP LU’s on a short slate like this is so much more fun than watching paint dry (aka the recent Primetime NFL games) where you can go like 30 real life minutes without a point. Good luck to everyone in the remaining 3 halves. Going to be a fun sweat.

• 7klub06

@txdave41 said...

It looked a little worse than Paul George injury but I ain’t a doctor. But didn’t PG bounce back in a year? 🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Dfspacman

What are the best contests to target 2moro?

• worldsgreatest13

@tonytone1908 said...

FD didn’t do anything. The official scorer did.

Baynes has a block on Yahoo/ESPN scores

• tmarohl

@gillio said...

Tatum was a bad play..

Rookie in his first game, and it’s a prime time game which he is starting.

If you’re watching he’s putting way too much on the ball when he shoots, if you’ve ever played against someone who is bad at basketball and they just chuck it with too much power and put too much on their close shots, that’s what Tatum is looking like right now.

And no I’m not saying Tatum is bad, I’m trying to relate it so some guys can undertsand it better

He is at 3 X value at half so I would say it is too early to say he was a bad play.

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Yea buddy

Yep, live or die. He was a must have for me at least.

• gillio

@7klub06 said...

It looked a little worse than Paul George injury but I ain’t a doctor. But didn’t PG bounce back in a year? 🙏🏾🙏🏾

I don’t condone going to watch PG’s injury again, but his was worse than Hayward’s.. and it took about a year and a half if I’m remembering correctly? I’m not certain but he played the last 16 games or something in one of the seasons

• worldsgreatest13

@gillio said...

I don’t condone going to watch PG’s injury again, but his was worse than Hayward’s.. and it took about a year and a half if I’m remembering correctly? I’m not certain but he played the last 16 games or something in one of the seasons

PG injured himself in the summer.

Came back late in the season but he was not 100% for sure.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Between that and switching Ariza in for Crowder in another lu at the last minute, I just want to scream

Why is this tilting you? Crowder hasn’t run away with the night at this point.

• gillio

@tmarohl said...

He is at 3 X value at half so I would say it is too early to say he was a bad play.

Hope you have brown as well.. already near 4x value

• emnj69

every time I look at my scores and see that pic of kevin love staring back at me with that smile I want to break things-I knew he would be soft but the alternatives were not so great

• osuryanf

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Baynes has a block on Yahoo/ESPN scores

He definitely had a block, it was on Wade…. dunno why it isn’t on there

• sidislike

@Dfspacman said...

What are the best contests to target 2moro?

In real life the best game to target is Milwaukee Boston, the line is still Boston -5 1/2 and they look like they’ll lose outright

• lloydjv1

Live and learn early season NBA. NFL has been a freak show though.

• P0key

only played 2 LUs and the one that has Harden CP3 and Durant waiting in the wing has K Love…i just need him to out do draymond at this pont

• Dfspacman

Who knew Baynes would be a better option than Love lol

• tmarohl

@gillio said...

Hope you have brown as well.. already near 4x value

I know you have a lot of Bron, but he is about done based on game flow. He will add about 15 more fantasy points and ride the pine the rest of the game unless Boston pulls closer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).