NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@sidislike said...

In real life the best game to target is Milwaukee Boston, the line is still Boston -5 1/2 and they look like they’ll lose outright

Take it from a Bucks fan, with Kidd coaching, they will probably lose. ABC for 75 FD points tomorrow though.

• pn3

guess i should of went with lebron in my 4$ lineup
    only have him in two of my free entries

• Kamais_Ookin

Crazy how low owned lebron is.

• DirkDigglerz

Dr. said Hayward’s broken ankle has major ligament damage unlike Paul George broken tibia. don’t like to say it but I think Hayward is done playing basketball, you need ankle mobility for basketball

• byo34

Ayy we got our Baynes block!

• Dfspacman

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Crazy how low owned lebron is.

I thought he won’t be trying as hard due to his ankle and with the new additions his usage won’t be as much, WRONG

• roach62

@gillio said...

Tatum was a bad play..

Rookie in his first game, and it’s a prime time game which he is starting.

If you’re watching he’s putting way too much on the ball when he shoots, if you’ve ever played against someone who is bad at basketball and they just chuck it with too much power and put too much on their close shots, that’s what Tatum is looking like right now.

And no I’m not saying Tatum is bad, I’m trying to relate it so some guys can undertsand it better

Foul #3 1 minute into 3rd quarter…not good; glad i went with Brown instead…

but..also have Love AND Wade too…so what do i know lol

• thedkexperience

Wade just hit Tatum with the Yoda.

• lloydjv1

One thing to learn….always roster Lebron at home. No rosterbation required/ Lesson learned.

• RogueGrinder

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Hayward is about 35% ownership in special $3.

Yet alot of people dont have him….

• byo34

• nickelos85

@RogueGrinder said...

Yet alot of people dont have him….

I faded because he seemed like a chalky value play. Differentiation for me.

• tonytone1908

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Baynes has a block on Yahoo/ESPN scores

They all use the same stats provider. It’ll correct. It better anyways.

• Dfspacman

Jaylen-Buckets

• monarch

Jaylen Brown is the most Brad Stevens player in the NBA.

• nickelos85

@Dfspacman said...

Jaylen-Buckets

Sounds like a name that’ll stick.

• thedkexperience

I got one chance left. Rose, Tatum and 7 people from the 2nd game.

• Bellyball

@gillio said...

I don’t condone going to watch PG’s injury again, but his was worse than Hayward’s.. and it took about a year and a half if I’m remembering correctly? I’m not certain but he played the last 16 games or something in one of the seasons

PG was injured in August during a team USA exhibition, he came back and played on April 5. He was only out for 8 months and was 100% fully recovered in less than a year. GH looked much worse to me and it seems like breaking an ankle would be much harder to return from. I am certainly not a Dr. but a straight leg bone seems easier to heal from. Your ankle bends and twists so many ways plus with all the ligaments and stuff it might be a much longer recovery time for GH. I hope it’s not and he comes back stronger than ever but man that looked bad.

• nickelos85

@thedkexperience said...

I got one chance left. Rose, Tatum and 7 people from the 2nd game.

I hope so too.

• MandatoryKO

come home…see that Hayward broke his leg….

now i have to pray i didnt pick him in too many lineups…

fuck my life

• DirkDigglerz

Jaylen Brown Tatum combo doing wonders for my lineups nice

• nickelos85

@DirkDigglerz said...

Jaylen Brown Tatum combo doing wonders for my lineups nice

Got a few with just those 2 and the 2nd game.

• yisman

all I heard today was that Kyrie was a lock for cash games

aside from the fact he’s busting, I checked my $100 double up and he’s not even close to being the highest owned player!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Agreed. No point in sending fake prayers or talking about how gruesome it was. It’s sports bad shit happens.

That attitude is like running a company and being joyful that an important figure in a rival business got terminal cancer and had to leave his or her position.

You just don’t applaud those circumstances. It is LIFE where bad things happen. Not sports.

• roach62

Brown..10x DK almost with 4 to go in the 3rd..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).