NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bellyball

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dr. said Hayward’s broken ankle has major ligament damage unlike Paul George broken tibia. don’t like to say it but I think Hayward is done playing basketball, you need ankle mobility for basketball

I didn’t see that but it seems like common sense to me that it would be way worse. I was posting the same while you posted this. Did they have a Dr. on the TNT broadcast?

• nickelos85

Guess the sharps didn’t like him too much. How they seen blowout in cards is beyond me. Lol.

Response to why Kyrie not heavy in cash tonight.

• Kamais_Ookin

Cav’s reeling from celtic’s explosion.

• DirkDigglerz

My boys Kyrie Tatum and Jaylen Balling!!!

• roach62

@yisman said...

all I heard today was that Kyrie was a lock for cash games

aside from the fact he’s busting, I checked my $100 double up and he’s not even close to being the highest owned player!

busting how exactly…33.25 DK..2 assists away from a 2× 2x..through 3 quarters..

thats a bust to you? damn..

• tmarohl

i will say it first. No Zsa Zsa, no cash.

• sidislike

Larkin out there, wtf is Stevens doing

• Kamais_Ookin

Yay tristan thompson returns.

• Dfspacman

Cavs still having defensive struggles lol

• RogueGrinder

@roach62 said...

busting how exactly…33.25 DK..2 assists away from a 2× 2x..through 3 quarters..

thats a bust to you? damn..

I know…4th quarter is his bread and butter anyway…

• RogueGrinder

They put Larkin on Rose…I would be embarrassed…

• hendry

@yisman said...

all I heard today was that Kyrie was a lock for cash games

aside from the fact he’s busting, I checked my $100 double up and he’s not even close to being the highest owned player!

hes prolly gonna finish around 50 for 8.3k

• fanturds

Smart all of a sudden catching fire

• curt777

I guess they haven’t fixed the scoring issues

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Celtics value city coming through big!

• SkateFiend

Well I guessed wrong on Marcus Smart, and I had Gordon all over.

What will be next, I wonder – AD high fives Cousins and both of them breaks their hands?

• mbyrd75

@Epignosis said...

That attitude is like running a company and being joyful that an important figure in a rival business got terminal cancer and had to leave his or her position.

You just don’t applaud those circumstances. It is LIFE where bad things happen. Not sports.

Holy hell is this the view or a DFS forum? Never seen so many grown men in their feelings over an athlete getting injured. I assume you all said prayers for robert Turbin last night before bed?

Nobody is happy he got hurt. It’s just the game and injuries happen.

• worldsgreatest13

No Smart, No Win I guess

Fml

• tmarohl

Through 3 quarters all of the Cavaliers starters are garbage. Except possibly Crowder.

• Lathum

@Epignosis said...

That attitude is like running a company and being joyful that an important figure in a rival business got terminal cancer and had to leave his or her position.

You just don’t applaud those circumstances. It is LIFE where bad things happen. Not sports.

Yup

It would be like someone breaking their leg in a car accident and saying, meh, it’s driving, bad things happen.

• Rockets971997

Gordon or TJ Tucker

• realphipps

I wonder if Horford will hit 5 shot attempts for the game? At this rate, it’s 50/50

• Dfspacman

I thought Jeff Green was a thing, killing my best lineup, Wade better step uo

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbyrd75 said...

Holy hell is this the view or a DFS forum? Never seen so many grown men in their feelings over an athlete getting injured. I assume you all said prayers for robert Turbin last night before bed?

Nobody is happy he got hurt. It’s just the game and injuries happen.

No, this isn’t The View. It’s also not a place full of people who only care about their bottom lines. I hope not anyway.

• 7klub06

Played K Love in only 1 LU 😂😂, should’ve just made them along Al

So was Lebron worth the pay up?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).