NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigkino217

@mccoolio said...

We all should’ve seen a dud coming from a star with Scott Foster calling the game…foul trouble for everyone!!!

i actually lowered a bit of my curry exposure when i saw foster was reffing. i still have too much though

• dbullsfan

@mccoolio said...

We all should’ve seen a dud coming from a star with Scott Foster calling the game…foul trouble for everyone!!!

Durant picked up a BS 3rd right before the half too. Foster wants to be the star

• pick6er

@tmarohl said...

He will play about 14 minutes, Monroe about 28, Henson 6

Milwaukee bigs were always hard to trust last year. When Monroe got run, he crushed.

• nateW

Swaggy P going to win Warriors 90 regular season games this year. Lol. Not fair.

• Dirt_Lavert

Kd comes out with a quick turnover no surprise

Cp3 4th foul too this ref sucks ayy

• dbullsfan

uh oh, pick up a foul Steph

• Dirt_Lavert

Curry comes out on fire but leave it to kd to be an over rated garbage can

• Dirt_Lavert

@dbullsfan said...

uh oh, pick up a foul Steph

Yess!

• Dfspacman

Paul with more fouls than points

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Quick note, thankfully this game is on. Once again another mlb playoff game that is completely unwatchable.

Cubs are losing so it is totally watchable.

• Linsanity88

.3 pts off first in the FD Clutch Shot along with like 100 other ppl, LOL

• KOTN26

Does anybody have Steve Kerr’s phone number since I can text him to put in McGee

• dbullsfan

@Dfspacman said...

I’m not sure there could be a worse “superstar”/good team combo than Paul and the Rockets

• sholden

@Dfspacman said...

He’s just hurt af rn..literally limping up and down the court

• dbullsfan

hmm will DK give Durant a block or no?

• Dirt_Lavert

Cp3 being hurt just killing them.

He get hurt tonight or what? Jeez

• Dfspacman

The pace of this game tho

• dbullsfan

@sholden said...

He’s just hurt af rn..literally limping up and down the court

Grade B Vaginal Sprains are pretty tough to play through

• 7klub06

Capela is already on the DNP list for me

• tristanwolf

optimal lineup always looks so simple in hindsight. start with kyrie, lebron and harden, then you pretty much had to play tatum, brown, tucker and young under 4k. ah well there’s always tomorrow!

• sholden

@dbullsfan said...

• dbullsfan

@tristanwolf said...

optimal lineup always looks so simple in hindsight. start with kyrie, lebron and harden, then you pretty much had to play tatum, brown, tucker and young under 4k. ah well there’s always tomorrow!

I’m not sure anyone saw Young getting 20 minutes in that first half, he could have easily started 0-3 and not taken another shot the rest of the game.

• Dfspacman

@dbullsfan said...

• chunkybangles

Nice, 250 not gonna come close to cashing in DK DU’s tonight… not that I got any picks terribly wrong, I just made the mistake of attempting to go balanced. Normally its missing the expensive guy who goes off, this time it was the opposite. Couldn’t stomach the uncertainty of Tatum/Brown in cash to fit in the big guys, and they end up going off at 65%+ ownership. At least I salvaged the night with some GPP cashes, but really need to steer clear of these small slates. Keep losing back my big slate winnings.

• fanturds

Ariza plz

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler