NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

When have they ever been up until the preceding slate has started?

maybe when its the beginning of the year and ppl have been waiting for months and the first day is a measly two game slate they are treating like a “mega-clutch ultimate challenge contest” or something. They didn’t put football prime time slates out the same day so why do it for basketball? Those slates were out at least a week prior so ppl could spend their money. Doenst matter now regardless, tomorrow is the day.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

maybe when its the beginning of the year and ppl have been waiting for months and the first day is a measly two game slate they are treating like a “mega-clutch ultimate challenge contest” or something. They didn’t put football prime time slates out the same day so why do it for basketball? Those slates were out at least a week prior so ppl could spend their money. Doenst matter now regardless, tomorrow is the day.

They did the same thing last year on that opening night two game slate.

• gillio

Y’all need to be patient, they never post a slate two days ahead before the last one started.

• winnerchickendinner

Now that I think about it Rose and Wade were on less talented teams last year and had to play a full complement of minutes to hit 30 fp. Fade.

• mbyrd75

@gillio said...

I can’t justify Kyre over Paul on this slate.. Paul is $300 cheaper and will more than likely double double in this game. Paul has a good shot at a 20-10 game tomorrow. Kyrie just doesn’t do enough other than score, I do think he will get more assists this year now that he will be the primary ball handler but I need to see it first before. I would rather ride with the man proven to be able to drop 20-10 games

i’m honestly leaning towards paul just for the leverage in GPPs. Kyrie will be 60% or more and paul is right under him, not a flashy player, and playing with a perceived ball hog (though last years #s say otherwise). Really really good spot IMO

• Whacko

41 total players in the pool…
    Pfffttthhh…

and maybe what 25 are worth to roster? if that…

• monarch

Really like Tristan Thompson on DK at 3900. A decent shot at a double double with the second unit against soft Celtics interior.

• DirkDigglerz

SO Kwahi Leonard is out interesting Imma have Aldridge all over

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

They did the same thing last year on that opening night two game slate.

yeah, not sure if I played that one. Just thought they would put it out earlier than this but tomorrow starts the realness. Wheres elementasrat at? lol

• gillio

Not gonna finalize any lineups until the lebron news. That will change everything, even if you’re not using lebron. If he plays I like no other cavs, If he’s out.. well that’s a different story. But he’s going to play, I mean it’s the season opener, against Kyrie, on primetime tv. And what does lebron do on primetime tv? He balls TFO.

Also I’ll let you all take Kyrie at like 60% and I’ll take Paul at much less ownership

• gillio

@monarch said...

Really like Tristan Thompson on DK at 3900. A decent shot at a double double with the second unit against soft Celtics interior.

Love TT in this game, he could grab 15 boards in this game

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

yeah, not sure if I played that one. Just thought they would put it out earlier than this but tomorrow starts the realness. Wheres elementasrat at? lol

He posted a few hours ago.

• KindGuy

@damionismyname said...

Wheres elementasrat at? lol

• KindGuy

Like I said before, it makes sense that DK won’t post the salaries for Wednesday yet since Boston and Houston play tomorrow. Gotta adjust the DK algo!

• KindGuy

I’m fading KD on FD I think but am not sure with the new scoring. Right now I have Tucker and Tatum locked in at SF.

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

Lmao

• byo34

Well I have my lineups made! Then when I hear the first bit of news I bet I will tear them all up.

• LongLakes1118

Should I mess around with the max/min exposure if I’m entering 150 lineups or leave it to the optimal

• KindGuy

@byo34 said...

Well I have my lineups made! Then when I hear the first bit of news I bet I will tear them all up.

7:59:30pm when news comes out that Lebron is sitting:

• sherm812

My face when ppl really entertain the though of fading thee one and only Lebron James on a season opener 2 game slate against Boston who couldn’t contain before and sure as hell cant contain him now with losing crowder/bradley and backstabbing Kyrie on the other side of things

• gillio

@sherm812 said...

My face when ppl really entertain the though of fading thee one and only Lebron James on a season opener 2 game slate against Boston who couldn’t contain before and sure as hell cant contain him now with losing crowder/bradley and backstabbing Kyrie on the other side of things

Thank you, I love lebron on this slate. Averaged over 60 DK points against this team last year and they’ve only gotten worse defensively. And he will want to stick it to Kyrie, just more fuel to the fire

• tmarohl

@gillio said...

Thank you, I love lebron on this slate. Averaged over 60 DK points against this team last year and they’ve only gotten worse defensively. And he will want to stick it to Kyrie, just more fuel to the fire

If he plays. Lebron has disappointed me more than any other player in the three years I have been playing DFS. I put him in a few more lineups because guys like you are swaying me a little, but there are probably 4 higher priced guys that I like better than Lebron. It is easier to make a case to play him on DK than it is on FD. A reasonable line for Lebron is probably 27 points, 7 rebounds, 10 assists, and 5 turnovers. Lets assume 6 of those points are three’s. That would give you 49.25 DK points. He gets a couple steals and a block that gets him up to 55.25. Those same stats on FD would get him 54.4. I think those are the absolute best case scenario for him, and it is probably much lower playing on a bum ankle. They will look for every opportunity to pull him out of the game, whether they are blowing Boston out, or getting blown out. Plus a deeper Cleveland bench and more guys in the starting lineup that like to score, and you have a recipe for another Lebron disappointment.

• winnerchickendinner

Eric Gordon is the only 6th man I like on this slate.

• deactivated155962

is it just me or is Hayward a bit pricey

• Kamais_Ookin

Hey I’m new to NBA fantasy. I was wondering if it’s normal to stack players of the same team or is it better to mix and match usually? Any tips would be really appreciated! Just doing one line up to begin with for the 2 game slate tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).