Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Wow, just saw this on BR:
    “Raptors OG Anunoby had an emergency appendectomy, team says. No timetable for his return. Significant loss – Anunoby is a 20-minute per game player in Raps rotation.”

I don’t think that is a huge deal for the Raptors. He may have been on the fringes of the outer rotation for the playoffs. I was expecting more minutes for Kawhi, Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka, Siakam, Green and FVV anyway.

• tmarohl

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26506989/practice-determine-embiid-g1-availability

• Petergunz82

@hobbes2d said...

For some reason the Nets hate RHJ but he actually would be a good person to deploy in this series. He got some run vs the Sixers this year mostly because Carroll didn’t play and he did well.

I think Dinwiddie could also be an important guy for them. Interested to see what they do.

Plus Dinwiddie is a decent defender

• BerkeleyBoss

I want to play golf in the morning, ugh. Was hoping since it’s the playoffs, I could just set lineups early. I guess not with the standard Embiid Q tag.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26506989/practice-determine-embiid-g1-availability

It just seems so dumb that he would play all the minutes he did against MIL last week and that he’s even practicing today

• sox9

@Petergunz82 said...

It just seems so dumb that he would play all the minutes he did against MIL last week and that he’s even practicing today

They don’t need him Game 1 at home to win the series. he would have the entire weekend plus until Monday night tipoff at 8:00 P.M. to rest and get treatment. That said, PHL management is stupid. They played him in meaningless games when he could have rested. So, I give him a 60:40 chance to play Game 1, but if it blows out maybe only three quarters. The pivot to Jokic or Cousins makes sense and will be under owned a little bit if Embiid plays

• tmarohl

Malika Andrews

Verified account

@malika_andrews
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Mike Budenholzer said Nikola Mirotic went through his first full practice since fracturing his finger today. He was able to scrimmage and if he continues to feel good tomorrow, Budenholzer said, he could be available for game 1 against the Pistons.

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

They don’t need him Game 1 at home to win the series. he would have the entire weekend plus until Monday night tipoff at 8:00 P.M. to rest and get treatment. That said, PHL management is stupid. They played him in meaningless games when he could have rested. So, I give him a 60:40 chance to play Game 1, but if it blows out maybe only three quarters. The pivot to Jokic or Cousins makes sense and will be under owned a little bit if Embiid plays

At first glance, I think the C you want tomorrow is Gasol.

• realphipps

Got Vuc locked in at Center, Cousins locked in at UTL.

They’re part of a 4 man core I’m rolling 100% with different pieces across 5-8 lineups in some of the 20max contests.

A guy I’ll have a few shares of is Shamat. Don’t feel good about it, but the numbers are showing potential in that matchup.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

That’s interesting, I like Cousins and Allen

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

That’s interesting, I like Cousins and Allen

Gasol seems pretty cheap to me. I expect his minutes to be higher in the playoffs, and they will need him against Vuc.

• tmarohl

Malika Andrews

Verified account

@malika_andrews
    9m9 minutes ago
    More
    Tuesday was wiffleball day for the Bucks. They played in the practice facility (slow pitch). “Days like wiffleball hopefully get guys to take a breath and enjoy each other,” Bud said.

• markymark13

I agree with Gasol being a solid option. Orlando is tough against centers, but Vuc smashes against smaller centers so they will definitely need Gasol’s size

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

A little worried about his minutes and having trouble fitting him unless I play Gordon over Tobias, which I am reluctant to do, esp. if Embiid is out or limited. How do you feel about Aaron over Tobias to fit Gasol in?

• markymark13

After looking through pricing on DK it seems that they wanted to appeal to the casual players. Pricing is so soft you can pretty much squeeze in anyone you want.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

A little worried about his minutes and having trouble fitting him unless I play Gordon over Tobias, which I am reluctant to do, esp. if Embiid is out or limited. How do you feel about Aaron over Tobias to fit Gasol in?

Talking about pricing on FD, where I realize few here play

• Petergunz82

@markymark13 said...

After looking through pricing on DK it seems that they wanted to appeal to the casual players. Pricing is so soft you can pretty much squeeze in anyone you want.

The under 6K range seems pretty thin

• Kmasonbx

@sox9 said...

They played him in meaningless games when he could have rested

I don’t know that they had many meaningless games, they only finished 2 games ahead of Boston who had the tiebreaker vs them.

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Talking about pricing on FD, where I realize few here play

I only built one lineup so far on FD. I used Gasol, had $600 left, and didn’t have Aaron or Tobias in the lineup. I had Milsap and Ibaka at the PF position.

• tmarohl

Luke Walton just fired. Another scalp for the coach killer :)

• JSteele

An underrated play I like tomorrow is Jamal Murray. He has smashed the Spurs this year. Gary Harris also played 39 minutes in the last game which they ran their playoff rotation and he’s under 4k.

• Kmasonbx

@tmarohl said...

Luke Walton just fired. Another scalp for the coach killer :)

3 coaches fired in his 16 seasons, 1 of which was in his 2nd season, the 2nd coach was 10 years later and they won the championship that season. I know you hate LeBron, but this is 1 of the weirdest labels I’ve heard from people put on LeBron.

• tmarohl

@Kmasonbx said...

3 coaches fired in his 16 seasons, 1 of which was in his 2nd season, the 2nd coach was 10 years later and they won the championship that season. I know you hate LeBron, but this is 1 of the weirdest labels I’ve heard from people put on LeBron.

I guess you didn’t see the smiley face.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

An underrated play I like tomorrow is Jamal Murray. He has smashed the Spurs this year. Gary Harris also played 39 minutes in the last game which they ran their playoff rotation and he’s under 4k.

Good call on Murray. He is in most of my lineups so far. Didn’t even think of Harris, but that looks like a nice value play.

• tmarohl

Sounds like David Griffin is going to be the President of Basketball operations for the Pelicans. That could be an interesting dynamic in AD trade talks with Lebron. Maybe he can convince AD to re-sign with the Pels.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.