Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• siddom

Murray or Lowry on FD both 7.8k

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like David Griffin is going to be the President of Basketball operations for the Pelicans. That could be an interesting dynamic in AD trade talks with Lebron. Maybe he can convince AD to re-sign with the Pels.

Love David Griffin. Was hoping the Wizards could get him, but he has to be one of my favorites.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Either way, Embiid is playing and any talk of him not is ridiculous.

Joel Embiid listed Doubtful

• tmarohl

Embiid just listed as doubtful for game 1 by the Sixers.

• ushook

Lool until pregame he’ll be listed questionable

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

Embiid just listed as doubtful for game 1 by the Sixers.

of course if he feels better he’ll dramatically be upgraded

• tmarohl

@hobbes2d said...

of course if he feels better he’ll dramatically be upgraded

I don’t know, something about that “tendinitis” sounds fishy to me. I bet you Blake doesn’t play Sunday either.

• DC2380

Safest C play tomorrow?

• ushook

@DC2380 said...

Safest C play tomorrow?

If gasol sees 35 mins, thats the play. Like boogie too

• Petergunz82

@siddom said...

Murray or Lowry on FD both 7.8k

Dang they’re both way cheaper on DK

• DC2380

Divas has reached out to Luke Walton about the kings job

• yisman

tomorrow gonna suck because I won’t be able to be here at lock

first day of the playoffs each year always is a problem for me with the noon game

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

tomorrow gonna suck because I won’t be able to be here at lock

first day of the playoffs each year always is a problem for me with the noon game

I don’t think there will be any huge surprises. Embiid not going to play most likely.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Joel Embiid listed Doubtful

I apologize for being conditioned to him being questionable every single game then announced as playing 5 minutes before lock.

• sanult

It feels way to easy to build a lineup(draftkings) for tomorrow………probably won’t even cash…

• DC2380

@sanult said...

It feels way to easy to build a lineup(draftkings) for tomorrow………probably won’t even cash…

Yeah I agreee. Prices are wayyy too soft

• keephustlincuz

What happens if bolden and embiid are out? Scott…. Amir…. Boban?

• mtdurham

Mmm bop…. mmm bop….. mmm bop….. mmm bop….. doo doo doo doo doo wop…

Thank goodness NBA playoffs is here.
    Daddy needs a new pair of roller blades

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

I think the Nets tighten things up. In some ways they already have. Harris, LeVert, Russell, and Carroll I believe will be their pillars. The guys you can count on getting 35 minutes. Maybe more. The Allen/Davis duo could swing quite a bit. Kurucs, Dinwiddie, Dudley are more on the outside looking in. Probably sitting around 20-25. I can foresee someone like Dinwiddie specifically getting more run if he’s hitting shots and playing well.

Dinwiddie is their best player. He won’t be on the outside looking in

• mtdurham

@tmarohl said...

Luke Walton just fired. Another scalp for the coach killer :)

I love lebron but its pretty clear why walton was fired. Lebron has made it clear throughout his career he only plays for certain types of coaches.

• mtdurham

@DC2380 said...

Divas has reached out to Luke Walton about the kings job

Would be a pretty amazing fit. The kings actually have the pieces to run an uptempo flowing offense. Especially if you close your eyes and imagine divac isnt a terrible GM and they drafted doncic.

Oh if you want a good laugh this video on the kings absolutely kills me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6L1mD-tgoE4

• Englishfireee

Feel like Klay is too cheap ….. best sg options tomorrow?

• Benf15harp

@mtdurham said...

Would be a pretty amazing fit. The kings actually have the pieces to run an uptempo flowing offense. Especially if you close your eyes and imagine divac isnt a terrible GM and they drafted doncic.

Oh if you want a good laugh this video on the kings absolutely kills me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6L1mD-tgoE4

MTD you’re not that bad LOL

• sox9

@Englishfireee said...

Feel like Klay is too cheap ….. best sg options tomorrow?

Klay, Lou and Reddick—-anyone of them can get hot and go for 35-40 raw points before peripherals. Klay is most likely to bust and I think LAC has defended him well, so may explain a little lower price on FD for him. Reddick will be less owned due to price and is a nice GPP pivot.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Klay, Lou and Reddick—-anyone of them can get hot and go for 35-40 raw points before peripherals. Klay is most likely to bust and I think LAC has defended him well, so may explain a little lower price on FD for him. Reddick will be less owned due to price and is a nice GPP pivot.

sorry Reddick is SF on FD—but the scenario for him still holds. Gary Harris is not the threat he was last year, but you never know if a guy can off in the playoffs. 4200 price on SG already discounts concern over his useage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).