Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 210.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• stats99tuff

Too early to judge lowry and derozan.. This game is tight and fast paced.. They will both get 30+ just off of game script and pace.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

I got home too late from work to do any main slate baseball so I decided to play a little 2 game slate NBA tonight. I haven’t played since like Monday and am out of the loop. I keep falling on 3.8K left on DK and Fultz is that price. Is he expected to get 20-25 minutes of run with the second unit or is he projected closer to 15. Of course, a couple of decent options at 3.9k but seems like not much under that. I’d appreciate any insight. Seems like he could be good option but would hate to seem him get like 7 minutes if close game. Thanks !!!

• IronMonkey415

Pretty sure you guys warn me about Demar playing in the playoff is not the same as the regular season Demar.

I need to listen more.

• IronMonkey415

Looks like he is picking it up. Here we go!!!!

• roach62

@nomjlikeme said...

Lowry and DeRozan too now that I think about it

Lowry is 3-5….and DDR 5-11…the problem in the first half, was they were being to passive and not shooting; not that they were shooting poorly…

• walkoff9

Toronto better not go with Lowry and derozan off the floor at the same time again.

Regular season is over…

• roach62

@yountingly said...

I got home too late from work to do any main slate baseball so I decided to play a little 2 game slate NBA tonight. I haven’t played since like Monday and am out of the loop. I keep falling on 3.8K left on DK and Fultz is that price. Is he expected to get 20-25 minutes of run with the second unit or is he projected closer to 15. Of course, a couple of decent options at 3.9k but seems like not much under that. I’d appreciate any insight. Seems like he could be good option but would hate to seem him get like 7 minutes if close game. Thanks !!!

i wouldnt put too much faith in Fultz…hell likely play around 20 ish minutes and outside of the last game against the Bucks hasnt done anything with it; plus Miami is good defensively..

i went with Ian Clark in that price range myself

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

i wouldnt put too much faith in Fultz…hell likely play around 20 ish minutes and outside of the last game against the Bucks hasnt done anything with it; plus Miami is good defensively..

i went with Ian Clark in that price range myself

You make a good point about the matchup. I think I might give Clark a shot or redo the lu. Thanks !! GL tonight.. Wish I was able to play the full slate. Off tomorrow so hopefully some good stuff tomorrow. I haven’t looked yet.

• 7klub06

AD a must for the night slate?

Thinking Lillard/Simmons/Reddick/Nurkic/Mirotic in a LU

• jjpk

Vintage Ibaka tonight. Good. I need him to make up for Murray’s weak ass.

Looked at my other LU shocked to see a zero only to realize I unconsciously picked all players from the late games. YOLO.

• roach62

Mike Scott with a cheap shoulder tackle…

• jjpk

@7klub06 said...

Throw Moore and Amir or Tyler Johnson in there and you’re set.

• roach62

@7klub06 said...

i wouldnt think a must..but he was very easy to fit in

im not sold on SImmons at that price, at least on DK…i think Lillard is definitely a must, ive had him in all 3 of my DK lu’s for the different sets

• 7klub06

@jjpk said...

Throw Moore and Amir or Tyler Johnson in there and you’re set.

Lol I actually have Amir and Johnson
    Forgot all about moor e

• nomjlikeme

Was referencing the last five game logs on fgs

• Damodei12

Jonas gonna sit the whole fourth?

• ASitar

You like Amir over Holmes? I think Holmes does 28-30 DK points and Amir 18.

• 7klub06

@roach62 said...

i wouldnt think a must..but he was very easy to fit in

im not sold on SImmons at that price, at least on DK…i think Lillard is definitely a must, ive had him in all 3 of my DK lu’s for the different sets

Yea if I take Simmons out then AD fits perfect I to mine as well.

• roach62

goddamit…JVal gonna sit the game out and miss out on a 2× 2x…because Casey wants to run Lucas fucking Noguira??

• coldjeanz

DDR same shit different post season. He’s overpriced even at 7k

• roach62

lmfao at these idiot announcers…

Nogueira has played BIG minutes in the 2nd half…IMPORTANT minutes for the Raptors…

umm..hes played 6 minutes, while getting abused by Gortat…and only has 1 point off 1/2 FT’s and 1 assist..

why the fuck is he finishing the game over JVal?

• damionismyname

@roach62 said...

goddamit…JVal gonna sit the game out and miss out on a 2× 2x…because Casey wants to run Lucas fucking Noguira??

• jjpk

@ASitar said...

You like Amir over Holmes? I think Holmes does 28-30 DK points and Amir 18.

I don’t hate the Holmes play. But his D is waaaay below average and Brown has been known to limit his minutes because of that. He does bring a ton of energy though. If he gets 20 minutes he could go 6x.

• roach62

@coldjeanz said...

DDR same shit different post season. He’s overpriced even at 7k

not really his fault Lowry/Delon want to take all the shots in the 4th…he was on a roll and picking it up

• roach62

Wall getting 0 calls in the last 3 minutes of the game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.