Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 210.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

Playing McCollum who went low owned combined with Hassan 12 minutes Whiteside =

Seriously lost interest in predicting Playoffs DFS. This is not fun. That’s why I went all out on the season finale and lost. :(

• tristanwolf

i thought moore got scratched or something. wtf do something.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Playing McCollum who went low owned combined with Hassan 12 minutes Whiteside =

Seriously lost interest in predicting Playoffs DFS. This is not fun. That’s why I went all out on the season finale and lost. :(

Much more predictable in the playoffs. The only thing I didn’t see so far today was Pachulia not playing. Whiteside was predictable.

• roach62

Lillard…no show at home..wow

my apologies to the Simmons poster earlier, didnt see this coming against one of the worst defensive teams…in playoffs..at HOME

• Orangeflow

Mirotic……

• roach62

Blazers getting run out of their own gym…embarrassing from Lillard

• DirkDigglerz

AD 80 burger

• byo34

I have taken Mirotic since he started against Memphis like 5 or 6 games ago and am not looking back.. until his price hits 9k maybe.. maybe not even stop then.. :)

• XxHeisenbergxX

Teams like Portland, Washington, Toronto always good regular season teams, then come the playoffs and they choke for whatever reason. I will say this New Orleans is playing out of their minds right now. Imagine if they had Boogie in there as well. Mirotic has to be one of the hottest NBA fantasy players ever (that isnt LBJ, RWB, or AD). He is on quite a run.

• tmarohl

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Teams like Portland, Washington, Toronto always good regular season teams, then come the playoffs and they choke for whatever reason. I will say this New Orleans is playing out of their minds right now. Imagine if they had Boogie in there as well. Mirotic has to be one of the hottest NBA fantasy players ever (that isnt LBJ, RWB, or AD). He is on quite a run.

I think they are a better team without Boogie. This is going to be a good 4th quarter.

• roach62

@tmarohl said...

I think they are a better team without Boogie. This is going to be a good 4th quarter.

at least it looks like Dame found his shot a bit…he cant sit too long, because if they leave Napier and his awful skills out there, they have no chance

• roach62

yep right on cue…awful shot attempt from Napier, followed up by a terrible TO lol

• roach62

hello Dame..nice of you to finally show up to the game..in the 4th quarter; hard to believe he has a shot at a 3× 2x after his awful 1st half

• chronoxiong

Why did I fall for that trap Evan Turner again? Last time I played him, he sucked the life force out of me.
    Did Nurkic get benched like he’s Hassan Whiteside?
    Can you tell I’m infuriated already and it’s opening night of the Playoffs. This shit aint fun to predict.

• roach62

@chronoxiong said...

Why did I fall for that trap Evan Turner again? Last time I played him, he sucked the life force out of me.
    Can you tell I’m infuriated already and it’s opening night of the Playoffs. This shit aint fun to predict.

Turner is at 6x DK so not sure what you expected…Nurkic was benched because he wasnt doing a damn thing and Davis/Collins along with dame got them back in the game..

wouldnt surprise me if Nurkic doesnt play much this series…because hes awful out there missing every damn shot hes trying to take

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

What are you talking about. Turner exceeded value, and you still might get overtime.

• roach62

what..the..fuck lol

Blazers down by 3…first play you dish it to a cutting Myers Leonard for a layup, when he hasnt been in the game AT ALL..and almost blows it

then you turn around and dump it down to Connaughton..for another layup…for….DERPP?

• Se7entyTimes7

Did anyone play the late game showdown on dk? I picked out a lu then declined to play. Pretty sure i would have won or came very close. So triggered

• Se7entyTimes7

I just need to know what the winning LU was lol

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

What are you talking about. Turner exceeded value, and you still might get overtime.

I wrote that message before the Blazers made a furious comeback. My bad.

I lost all my games tonight. Donated about $27. Can’t win when Whiteside only plays 12 mins. Scored 263.50 which barely miss cashing in my cash games. For GPPs, I had no shot today.

• ScofieldReturns

Faded turner and lost everything lol. cant believe i played kyle anderson…

• scott33

Turned $12->$33.50, should’ve played more $3 BTS contests since the payouts were 4x

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I wrote that message before the Blazers made a furious comeback. My bad.

I lost all my games tonight. Donated about $27. Can’t win when Whiteside only plays 12 mins. Scored 263.50 which barely miss cashing in my cash games. For GPPs, I had no shot today.

You are forgiven then :)

• gaelicgirl

Too much partying during the Warriors game LOL but when I woke up I’d won $45 tonight!

• miggs6876

Missed cash line by .02 points. I hate that. On to tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).