Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 210.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jwq14

@kdsdawg said...

Another question, will GS roll with Zaza’s experience or keep their normal rotation as McGee can get you a lot in 15-20 minutes

I will have 0% of ZaZa and McGee, way better options

• Wooden_Bones

@kdsdawg said...

I am struggling with this Manu question as his playoff experience could be huge. It is really down to him vs Wade at the same price(FD). I feel like Miami will need Wade’s scoring to keep up with Philly.

Go with Wade. He’s underpriced on FD.

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone rolling with Porter Jr? Unfortunately, FD makes you pick two sf spots, which isn’t looking great today.

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

Breakfast ball. Is Durant in play?

Although Dame and AD are my favorite plays today, KD is also in play IMO. 65 FD points last time he played them at Roaracle (Steph played about 2 minutes in that game). One caveat, though: They weren’t playing at noon!

• moped_jones

@Wooden_Bones said...

Anyone rolling with Porter Jr? Unfortunately, FD makes you pick two sf spots, which isn’t looking great today.

I went Turner and Durant for the most part. I like Richardson a little, don’t have a ton of exposure to him.

• Benf15harp

@elementasrat said...

I’m actually bummed that the regular season is over. Nba playoffs DFS heavily favors the high rollers who MME. There are less question marks regarding rotations and minutes. I guess there is still an edge left for us single lineup guys in game 1 but after that it’s a shit show.

• lotusbomb

is spoelstra going to play whiteside 30+ minutes with embiid out? My biggest question on this slate

• Benf15harp

@thehazyone said...

Some people are getting way too cute in thoughts on deep bench players. There might be 1-2 on each team that are viable at most. Roll with players getting 30+ minutes (or even 35+) or that you know have locked in roles of 25+ off the bench. There’s plenty of them to choose from. Playoff NBA DFS is a different beast.

As if blowouts don’t happen in the playoffs

• vick325

Mirotic or dray?

• Benf15harp

@vick325 said...

Mirotic or dray?

Easily dray

• GGee87

What are our thoughts on how this PHI/MIA series is going to play out. Whiteside gonna play 30 mins? Who’s getting the C mins for PHI? Will Kelly O play a prominent role? Ben Simmons going to ball out or nut up in his first playoff game? More questions than answers for that series.

• gaelicgirl

@kdsdawg said...

Another question, will GS roll with Zaza’s experience or keep their normal rotation as McGee can get you a lot in 15-20 minutes

Surprisingly, McGee got more time in that last home game on Mar 8, even though Gasol was out (thought they’d go smaller with Looney or Bell). Zaza 5 pts, 4 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl in 10 mins; JaVale 13 pts, 7 reb, 4 blk in 17 mins; Draymond 11 pts, 12 reb, 10 ast, 2 blk, 3 stl in 36 mins. It’s going to be center-by-committee for GS, so tread carefully.

• AdamBski

@lotusbomb said...

is spoelstra going to play whiteside 30+ minutes with embiid out? My biggest question on this slate

My original dilemma as well. I think he’s gonna play him mid min and most likely save him down the stretch…Embiid and Hassan have some beef brewing as well so just makes more sense…therefore I pivot off Hassan and took Nurk…gonna be needed extra today to match AD.

• housekatt23

anybody fading KD and brow and just going with a dame, beal lowry/DDR option? seems like a pretty good idea on DK

• GGee87

@Benf15harp said...

Easily dray

In general or site specific? I’m on FD and I haven’t even considered Dray yet. May need to take a second look.

• Benf15harp

@GGee87 said...

What are our thoughts on how this PHI/MIA series is going to play out. Whiteside gonna play 30 mins? Who’s getting the C mins for PHI? Will Kelly O play a prominent role? Ben Simmons going to ball out or nut up in his first playoff game? More questions than answers for that series.

Philly is going to destroy the heat

• Benf15harp

@GGee87 said...

In general or site specific? I’m on FD and I haven’t even considered Dray yet. May need to take a second look.

Dk only 400 bucks price difference

• Benf15harp

@housekatt23 said...

anybody fading KD and brow and just going with a dame, beal lowry/DDR option? seems like a pretty good idea on DK

100% dame and AD for me on dk leaves 5k per position can still get 2/3 6/7.5kguys

• lukemiller42

everyone on washington hates john wall…his constant feuding with beal, the feud with gortat, the paul george comments while otto porter is about to sign a max contract….hes returning from injury, they completely gave up as a team anyway…i saw he beat boston’s d league squad the other day but my guess is the wizards are about to lose 4-0 or 4-1….

lowry and derozan are saying they are playing this game like game 7 of the finals because theyve lost the 1st game of their last 10 playoff series….to me this is a stomping spot where lowry and derozan are both underpriced, van fleet is dealing with injury anyway, and washington is probably about to blow it up.

i also think ben simmons and AD ownership will be close to 100% of the field combined. ill be fading ben as hes a rookie in his first playoff game…ill take whatever slight edge there might be in him underperforming in that scenario…especially as hes going to need to triple double vs miami. with his 4 encounters this year yielding 41, 58.5, 27.5, and 39.5 dk points, i think fading him expecting ~40 with a chance for a dud if playoff basketball nerves do hit.

i think blazers win this game but rondo and mirotic are both severely underpriced. even tho ad should have good numbers too, i want him most in a situation where his teammates are priced higher. otherwise my game script doesnt make sense if i take too many pelicans.

thats the core of my lineup building today…but theres obv a lot of questions we just wont know til we watch. whiteside proly screws me today im sure he can get 50 vs philly if he plays. him vs lowry is a tough choice

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

As if blowouts don’t happen in the playoffs

I think I remember the Lakers getting rolled by about 40 in the first game of the finals several years ago and coming back and winning the championship.

• gaelicgirl

@GGee87 said...

He’s a steal for only $7k on FD, Beastmode Draymond will be needed to win this game and keep LMA in check.

Hope he ate his power breakfast this morning.

• Bnett2210

How many minutes you think Pau gets?

• Benf15harp

@Bnett2210 said...

How many minutes you think Pau gets?

16-26

• Bnett2210

@Benf15harp said...

16-26

Would be solid if knew it was going to be closer to the top end of that range lol

• crazylox2001

Draymond Val and Danny green or wade saric whiteside

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).