Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 210.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• odanny

D. Wade or M. Ginobli

• odeethedon

Everybody is sleeping on Wall and Beal they just straight up produce in the playoffs every year no matter who they play. There is no chance of me playing DeRozan or Lowry in the playoffs. The reason they are priced so low is because they both are literally some of the worst playoff performers of all time. These guys just told under pressure we’ve seen it time and time again.

• odeethedon

The game to target is Por/NO everyone in that game is pretty cheap considering the minutes they’re going to see.

• Benf15harp

@Bnett2210 said...

Would be solid if knew it was going to be closer to the top end of that range lol

Lol. I’d say it’s more likely in the lower range

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Any deep GPP darts?

• eleanorRigby

Sitting at the Ballfield watching my daughter practice. Its so boring, but I think I came up with an awesome gpp lineup. Now im thinking about hitting nine holes before the rain comes. I love springtime. Good luck today.

• jwq14

@odeethedon said...

Everybody is sleeping on Wall and Beal they just straight up produce in the playoffs every year no matter who they play. There is no chance of me playing DeRozan or Lowry in the playoffs. The reason they are priced so low is because they both are literally some of the worst playoff performers of all time. These guys just told under pressure we’ve seen it time and time again.

Good for GPP thou

• monarch

@odeethedon said...

I like Beal and DDR.

• ASitar

@thebigboy said...

Any deep GPP darts?

Ellington – $4k in DK, and if you think the Heat will be trailing all game they’ll need his 3 ball.

Belinelli – $4700 on DK, he’ll see close to 30 minutes, esp she Whiteside is off the floor.

Holmes – $4k on DK. Big time dart throw but should be less than 5% ownership and could throw up a 9x game.

• diddy3667

any news at all on otto porter?

• thetitanlb

I think the most important question of the day is how many minutes does Ibaka and Jonas get.

• Brian7479

@kdsdawg said...

I am struggling with this Manu question as his playoff experience could be huge. It is really down to him vs Wade at the same price(FD). I feel like Miami will need Wade’s scoring to keep up with Philly.

Play him at home in game 3. Especially if they’re down 2-0

• ASitar

I’m treading lightly on Ily. If Saric sees a lot of minutes wouldn’t that diminish Ily’s Value?

• moped_jones

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s a steal for only $7k on FD, Beastmode Draymond will be needed to win this game and keep LMA in check.

Hope he ate his power breakfast this morning.

Some really good 7k guys today on FD today (Lowry, DeRo, Green, Whiteside)

• ASitar

I’m really feeling Ellington today. I think he crushes value.

• jjpk

@GGee87 said...

What are our thoughts on how this PHI/MIA series is going to play out. Whiteside gonna play 30 mins? Who’s getting the C mins for PHI? Will Kelly O play a prominent role? Ben Simmons going to ball out or nut up in his first playoff game? More questions than answers for that series.

My guess is that Amir starts at the 5 and Saric at the 4. Saric slides to the 5 when Amir goes to the bench. Holmes likely gets 18 at the 5, although he’s not a great defender.

• jjpk

@thebigboy said...

Any deep GPP darts?

Bam if Whiteside gets into foul trouble? Fultz against the Heat’s second team.

• moped_jones

@eleanorRigby said...

Sitting at the Ballfield watching my daughter practice. Its so boring, but I think I came up with an awesome gpp lineup. Now im thinking about hitting nine holes before the rain comes. I love springtime. Good luck today.

It’s spring? We had two nice days last week then it was winter again.

• kdsdawg

thoughts on Justise Winslow, will he get more than 20 minutes?

also, Iggy’s knee ready for about 25 minutes?

• ASitar

Also, Ellington is a Philly native.

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

Also, Ellington is a Philly native.

It’s the playoffs. I don’t think you get more minutes just b/c of your backstory.

• mnsugrinder

• ASitar

@moped_jones said...

It’s the playoffs. I don’t think you get more minutes just b/c of your backstory.

I’m not saying more minutes, but you don’t think players “put on for their city”?

• moped_jones

*EDIT: This is in response to mnsugrinder’s comment “Evan Turner is the key”

He’s the key to my night. Hopefully a 10x late night hammer (35 FPs). But I’ve been in this situation before and he laid a big time stinker.

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

I’m not saying more minutes, but you don’t think players “put on for their city”?

Sometimes I buy narratives, but it’s usually only when someone left a team on bad terms. Wouldn’t you be pissed if you were paying a guy millions of dollars and he had the ability to play better in his hometown? It’s like, why don’t you play like that all the time?

Most of the Heat players are reasonably priced. Value wise I would punt with Evan Turner before I went to a non-starter for the Heat (with the exception of Wade b/c I have no idea how they are going to use him now that it’s the playoffs) Wade is only $700 more than Ellington on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).