Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 209.5
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 218
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Studs
    Harden
    RWB
    PG13

Value
    Wes
    Gordon
    Wilson
    Thad
    Grant
    Hood

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Studs
    Harden
    RWB
    PG13

Value
    Wes
    Gordon
    Wilson
    Thad
    Grant
    Hood

I like PG13 too..can’t play him and Dame with RWB and J”TB”H 🤔. Yet if you’re looking to cram 3 studs I’m fine with pg over lillard. Or vice versa.

Seems like a game collison might be worth using. Maybe he gets a little extra run here.

• sox9

@superjon said...

Studs

Harden
    RWB
    PG13

Value

Wes
    Gordon
    Wilson
    Thad
    Grant
    Hood

Proly won’t know about PG13 (GTD) before lock on FD. Even worse situation than w/Embiid yesterday. That means you don’t know whether to pay up for RWB, or Jerami Grant over Morris. Forces you to play multiple GPP LUs knowing some will definitely not cash depending on what happens w/PG13 status. Gonna play cash only today unless we hear a definite on PG13 before 1:00 and will have no PG13 if we don’t hear

• superjon

@sox9 said...

Proly won’t know about PG13 (GTD) before lock on FD. Even worse situation than w/Embiid yesterday. That means you don’t know whether to pay up for RWB, or Jerami Grant over Morris. Forces you to play multiple GPP LUs knowing some will definitely not cash depending on what happens w/PG13 status. Gonna play cash only today unless we hear a definite on PG13 before 1:00 and will have no PG13 if we don’t hear

I’m thinking most questionable players end up playing today.

I have RWB and Harden as the top 2 projected plays right now, but with rotations being much tighter, I don’t see the value to play both (though I may try in one)

So most of my LU’s will be a combo of RWB or Harden with PG13

• sox9

Like Schroeder as well if PG is out, but proly not gonna know that before 1:00

• DC2380

I need that ED Davis love PLEASE

• Njsum1

@DC2380 said...

I need that ED Davis love PLEASE

Sorry, yet I’m pretty sure he’s married 🤣😬😁

Marcus Morris seems underpriced 😁

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Under the radar mid range plays.
    Collison, Rubio, Hayward.

Today I’m running a 6 player game stack from the IND/BOS game. Morris and Brown both are in great spots. Cheap over on FD. Can’t overlook the minutes left behind by Marcus Smart. Good luck today guys

• ASitar

I’m going Ish ($3,900?), House, and Pat for my cheap plays on DK

• 325 last night with bummy cousins. You guys might as well lock In the rest of the games vs clippers.

• Kmasonbx

Made a huge mistake last night by not having a set of lineups ready to go if Embiid was ruled in. Judging by the performance of my main lineups on each site with Embiid in there would have been a good night had I been smart enough to do that.

Today there’s a similar situation with PG, Blake to a lesser degree as I don’t like much on the Pistons either way. If PG plays he’s in a great spot, if he’s out Schroder, Grant and Adams get bumps. Also think it helps Dame and McCollum because you have Schroder out there instead of PG.

• Njsum1

Since we’re essentially trying to predict the future here. I predict PG13 is going to play. Plan accordingly.

Does it seem likely he sits out game 1 of the playoffs?

• captainwacky

PG was trying to play the 82nd game; I feel like he’ll be out there.

• P0key

Which center do we play? (FD)

pay down or pay up?

Im currently staring at Baynes to save salary but maybe Thon Maker can hit 25+ in a decent game script..

• ASitar

My tricky spot is the $3,700-$4,500 G on DK. Rank them if you had $4,500:

Tyreke
    Brown
    Turner
    Gordon
    Ish
    Curry
    Pat
    Hill

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

My tricky spot is the $3,700-$4,500 G on DK. Rank them if you had $4,500:

Tyreke
    Brown
    Turner
    Gordon
    Ish
    Curry
    Pat
    Hill

Probably Brown, Gordon, Ish, Pat, Reke, Turner, Curry, Hill? That’s an ugly section. I will probably have zero exposure to any of those players and if I did it’d only be the first 3 I listed. That’s me though.

• Joeltimb

Bledsoe is a must play at that price, right?

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

Probably Brown, Gordon, Ish, Pat, Reke, Turner, Curry, Hill? That’s an ugly section. I will probably have zero exposure to any of those players and if I did it’d only be the first 3 I listed. That’s me though.

I have Ish and Pat because of likely blowout minutes and both have the best chance to get into the 30’s w minutes if they do get blowout run. I agree, it’s ugly but I feel their are better plays at G below $4k than F

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

I have Ish and Pat because of likely blowout minutes and both have the best chance to get into the 30’s w minutes if they do get blowout run. I agree, it’s ugly but I feel their are better plays at G below $4k than F

If the game does blowout, which isn’t out of the realm of possibilities I don’t think Ish will be on the floor in garbage time. Not sure on Pat.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@P0key said...

pay down or pay up?

Im currently staring at Baynes to save salary but maybe Thon Maker can hit 25+ in a decent game script..

BangtheDrummond

• W Watchout for playoff harden.

• Eyeseethruyou

Griffen playing?

• ripking

Is kieff gonna get any run? only 3100 on dk

• superjon

@P0key said...

pay down or pay up?

6 line ups for me

2 Kanter
    2 Adams
    1 Baynes
    1 Lopez

• gaelicgirl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

325 last night with bummy cousins. You guys might as well lock In the rest of the games vs clippers.

Yep. 65.5 FD points is what we care about here, but can’t believe nobody mentioned that he passed Ray Allen for most 3s in playoff history – in only 91 games! Gonna guess we won’t see him for $9.8k again LOL
    Giannis my favorite play from the later games today, might stick to those again if we don’t get PG13 news before lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.