Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    5:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 191
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 200.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gillio

Do you guys know if fanduel will have a Sat-Sunday slate???

• Bluntsmoker

@gillio said...

Do you guys know if fanduel will have a Sat-Sunday slate???

The 2 day slate usually doesn’t start till like semis iirc when there are only 1 or 2 games played a day not 100% tho

• FDDough

There will most likely be a 2 day slate starting Monday-Tuesday due to there being only 2 games on Monday and 3 games on Tuesday

• FDDough

They will probably do a Main for Tuesday only as well

• StevieBrown

Seeing the NBA slates sitting in the lobby has me so excited… What’s your guys general strategy?

• DfsBopBooth

Debating between Lebron and George.

• pheffernan7

I’m not going to focus on game totals as much during the playoffs. Teams are going to narrow down rotations so player minutes will get a bump. Every single clipper is underpriced on both sites.

Edit: Greg Monroe price on DK is criminal

• KindGuy

DFS aside, I think the Cavs love the position that they’re in. They dominated Indiana this season while getting swept by Chicago.

• pheffernan7

@elementasrat said...

DFS aside, I think the Cavs love the position that they’re in. They dominated Indiana this season while getting swept by Chicago.

This was in the back of my head as I watched Lebron and Kyrie sit those last 2 games. Logic says Lebron isn’t avoiding anyone… but it sure as hell looked like they did.

• marvalgames

@pheffernan7 said...

I’m not going to focus on game totals as much during the playoffs. Teams are going to narrow down rotations so player minutes will get a bump. Every single clipper is underpriced on both sites.

Edit: Greg Monroe price on DK is criminal

Still don’t trust Monroe. Plays no d and its playoffs. Its Kidd here. He might not even be in the rotation for all we know!

• KindGuy

@marvalgames said...

Still don’t trust Monroe. Plays no d and its playoffs. Its Kidd here. He might not even be in the rotation for all we know!

That’s certainly the case with Beasley but Monroe? They need him badly.

• pheffernan7

@marvalgames said...

I just can’t imagine they’re gonna play Maker at all. Which means they’d start Henson? Val wins that matchup. I think you’ve got to go Monroe

• marvalgames

I agree but we know kidd is about as unpredictable as they come. Just don’t be shocked if it blows up in our face

• RobertoTomba

It’d be nice if these teams would update their GTD designations.

• IronMonkey415

Gasol vs Gasol. Who is the better Gasol between those 2?
    Marc Gasol or Pau Gasol?

• ae24

no projections for lance Stephenson

• NovaFuture1221

Anyone a fan of any point guards under 3700 on FD?

• RobertoTomba

@NovaFuture1221 said...

Anyone a fan of any point guards under 3700 on FD?

Shelvin Mack has become a thing again…he’s playing well, and he’s got fresh legs…for only $3800.

• IronMonkey415

I had to travel across mountains and seas to get my answer. MARC GASOL IS BETTER.

• IronMonkey415

No for real…it’s the playoff so all of us are studying all the stats and charts real careful. This is why the place is so quite.

• KindGuy

I haven’t even started researching yet.

• keephustlincuz

@DfsBopBooth said...

Debating between Lebron and George.

Both.

• hcassidy

Play George and LBG if can fit them. Cavs are bad

• mattyice522

Plan of attack for this slate is which stars am I going to fade

• acdawg712

not having lebron can really open up a lineup, though it’s certainly pretty nervewracking. will def have some %, just not sure how much yet.

Thoughts on the mid-value big men? To be more specific, looking at j-val, ibaka, and z randolph though feel free more to mention anyone else in the salary range.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).