Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    5:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 191
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 200.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

He will cause folks will be on Gobert and Jordan and hell Paul lol.

But there is one other center that will go low owned as well too.

yep tt and monroe

• baseballislife93

@moped_jones said...

Why not Teague and Turner? (not sure what site you are talking about though, so the prices might now match up, but on FD it should)

Nah don’t think teague Turner would outscore teague/Gasol or Conley/Turner
    Yea FD

• MrPerfekt7

@BUFUu2 said...

yep tt and monroe

Jonas as well if he stay out foul trouble

• MrPerfekt7

Definitely have to do a Conley/Gasol/PG13 LU

• Benf15harp

Hey tmArohl. Since you’re 90% off Lebron today….Lebron for me no Lebron for you!? Deal?

• crazylox2001

Middleton and Danny green or manu young

• miceing

@Benf15harp said...

Don’t sleep on Kyle korver(3’s rain on the pacers) and Jamal Crawford rivers out and reddick hasn’t been good against jazz and 6th man always destroys the jazz)

Crawford is a lock and load for me in every lineup.

• moped_jones

@baseballislife93 said...

Nah don’t think teague Turner would outscore teague/Gasol or Conley/Turner
    Yea FD

Check what Teague has done against the Cavs this year + how well Turner has played the last few games while his team was fighting for a playoff spot.

I rarely pick Teague or Turner, but today is one of the few times I will have heavy exposure to both. Plus the IND/CLE game is by far the highest scoring game on the slate.

• colb24

@moped_jones said...

Check what Teague has done against the Cavs this year + how well Turner has played the last few games while his team was fighting for a playoff spot.

I rarely pick Teague or Turner, but today is one of the few times I will have heavy exposure to both. Plus the IND/CLE game is by far the highest scoring game on the slate.

Did you see turners number vs Cleveland I think Thompson is bad much style wise very similar … But last three games turner has been a monster ! But same time was he playing against starters ?

• IronMonkey415

Can’t believe I’m playing Myles Turner and Monroe on DK.

Feels like that lineup is a donation already.

• Benf15harp

@miceing said...

Crawford is a lock and load for me in every lineup.

Good call. Me too!

• DfsBopBooth

@colb24 said...

Did you see turners number vs Cleveland I think Thompson is bad much style wise very similar … But last three games turner has been a monster ! But same time was he playing against starters ?

I know for sure last game TT was out.

• Benf15harp

@colb24 said...

Yeah against Orlando and philly and hawks without Howard. Pass for me today.

• Rrich68

@Grnmasheen said...

I like him. High energy wing built for the playoffs. Bucks have a slow second unit, good for transition buckets. And with Carroll and Tucker focusing on ABC the entire game…

Why do you think he gets minutes?

• Benf15harp

@IronMonkey415 said...

Can’t believe I’m playing Myles Turner and Monroe on DK.

Feels like that lineup is a donation already.

I might play Monroe if he was 3k on dk. He sucks imo despite some good games in A+ plus matchups and this isn’t one of them.

• RobertoTomba

Cleveland and Indiana are being lazy. Update your injury status for LeBron James and Jeff Teague. We know they’re playing, but this is just annoying

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Hey tmArohl. Since you’re 90% off Lebron today….Lebron for me no Lebron for you!? Deal?

Sure, send me an invite.

• rawshadtx0503

Have a hard time trying to fade Bron 2day. He is rested and can def break your lineups if u don’t have him.

• Grnmasheen

@Rrich68 said...

Why do you think he gets minutes?

I think there are better options at 3k or below, particularly at SG. But Powell played well in the 1st round last season and he could be a go-to scorer on the 2nd unit b/c it has already been confirmed that Carroll and Tucker will be focused primarily on containing ABC. CoJo is a safer bet for minutes though

• antzilla810

Derozan/TT or Gobert/Hood,Gobert/Ellis,Gobert/Ginobli?

• TeamTwerk

Draft kings is just getting so bad at sizing tournaments lately. All the biggest guaranteed NBA contests have filled or are about to fill 2 hours before tip off. Saturday afternoon 4 game playoff slate, come on of course that’s going to be popular.

• MrPerfekt7

@TeamTwerk said...

Draft kings is just getting so bad at sizing tournaments lately. All the biggest guaranteed NBA contests have filled or are about to fill 2 hours before tip off. Saturday afternoon 4 game playoff slate, come on of course that’s going to be popular.

Hell yea smh

• zpa1989

z bo vs thad young on FD? anyone have a strong take on that?

• mike42

I think to regret fading Lebron u need the game to b high scoring, close and Irving not to go off. Otherwise, Lebrom gets 50ish imo. With Indy fighting for its life the last month and Cleveland resting think adds to variance and increases the possibility of the game not being close. Just thinking out loud but it also seems Lancelot reduces pg13’s ceiling and that was covered up George going beast mode the last few weeks. Odds r they use lance more in playoffs and he seems to keep the ball in his hands and not go out of his way to look for George.
    Conclusion: I’m fading George/Lebron completely. If neither hits value, u should b ahead of 80 percent of field.

• Rrich68

@Grnmasheen said...

I think there are better options at 3k or below, particularly at SG. But Powell played well in the 1st round last season and he could be a go-to scorer on the 2nd unit b/c it has already been confirmed that Carroll and Tucker will be focused primarily on containing ABC. CoJo is a safer bet for minutes though

I mean Powell was just a dnp-cd with everyone back healthy. I’m just not sure he’s going to be part of the regulargest rotation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).