Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    5:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 191
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 200.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kinger

@Benf15harp said...

Iā€™m fading all grizz/jazz/pacers/bucks

Also fading all but one spur and one clipper

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

On DK I just plugged in Wayne Selden at shooting guard and went on about my business. At 2k, he only needs ten points, and he got 17 against the Spurs last time.

The first lineup I built with him, I did so just to avoid the mess at SG today.

That lineup ended up with three SGs.

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

On DK I just plugged in Wayne Selden at shooting guard and went on about my business. At 2k, he only needs ten points, and he got 17 against the Spurs last time.

The first lineup I built with him, I did so just to avoid the mess at SG today.

That lineup ended up with three SGs.

Lmao

• IronMonkey415

Could bea K. Love day

• draggin49

I love ball hog day and lbj not doin shit

• leroystabbins

Ahhh crap, took a nap and didn’t finish editing 5 of my entries. Looks like it’s at Favors 5 lineup death train!

• DirkDigglerz

Yes I have K love Turner and Thad Young looking good so far

• IronMonkey415

Don’t tell this is one of those Lebron James assisting day. Seems like that is all he is doing out there.

• draggin49

Seriously lbj not even trying what a joke . Never seen a player of his ability that can be so passive.

• dopeismarcus

take ellis out the fucking game

• draggin49

Put in the ear blower lol

• IronMonkey415

James is feeling it.

• readparse

Regarding the odds being reversed for the NBA games today: Thanks for letting us know about that. It turns out that our vegas odds data provider got the home/away backwards for the first round of playoff games. That was obviously the last thing we expected. We had to fix it manually on our end and got it fixed about 3:15 ET.

They have assured us that it will be correct for tomorrow’s games. Of course, we’ll check it and make sure. We’ve been using this provider for quite a while now, and this is the first problem we’ve had, as I recall. Sorry for the mixup.

• IronMonkey415

Ear Blower did something funny and I missed it.

• cy1985

Do you feel good if you faded Lebron so far?

• tmarohl

@cy1985 said...

Yes, he wasn’t worth the price on either site.

• BUFUu2

@cy1985 said...

I have him in one incase he did go off, I would rather him just get 20 points i do like all my lineups with him out of them….. Working out well so far but its early it can turn very soon….

• draggin49

Deron Williams vertical = 2 debit cards

• roach62

@cy1985 said...

PG is matching him point for point and for much cheaper on DK…so, so far yes

now..Teague needs to get his head out of his ass and i might do ok

• pjbyrne707

WTF Teague

• dopeismarcus

thank god i only one lineup with jeff teague. god damn bum

• tmarohl

Played a couple three man leagues today against pros and none of them have Lebron.

• draggin49

James almost hit his head on the rim lmao

• deactivated66527

I don’t usually say things like this but literally people on this forum could contribute more to this game than Jeff Teague

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).