Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    5:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 191
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 200.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dopeismarcus

lance stephenson > jeff teague

• Rrich68

@cy1985 said...

Do you feel good if you faded Lebron so far?

Depends on who everyone used to force him in. I only have him in a game stack. Don’t feel like I reached for anyone on my other teams!!! So I feel good so far.

• IronMonkey415

Teague is just standing there.

• roach62

@dearmand said...

I don’t usually say things like this but literally people on this forum could contribute more to this game than Jeff Teague

well to be fair, hes only taken 3 shots…his teammates also havent helped and missed a few assists..such as the past few bricks by Turner

• deactivated66527

@roach62 said...

well to be fair, hes only taken 3 shots…his teammates also havent helped and missed a few assists..such as the past few bricks by Turner

Yeah he’s playing better now at least

• rome9bc

Jeff Teague is just standing there not being aggressive or even trying to make plays. PG13 is doing all the work along with help from Lance.

• draggin49

Had Teague then moved to Lowry last minute

• roach62

Love getting away with murder out there with foul calls…

• draggin49

Lol @ Teague tryin to guard Kyrie

• whothis

Point guards vs Clev? Reg season yes, playoffs nope

• roach62

regarding Teague…it also doesnt help when Monta Ellis is running with the ball and looking to shoot every time his hands are on it

hopefully he gets it going in 2nd half

• chatmar

Playing against Irving can cause this. What a mismatch and they have no answer for Love and Thompson!

• IronMonkey415

Lebron can drive to the basket at will against these Pacers.

• chatmar

I will take 5x-6x value from James and George all day.

• BUFUu2

Loving one of my lineups, lowry, ellis, george, love, tt, brogden, middleton, and parker…. Really hoping parker has a 35 dk point game…

• aclederer1

@whothis said...

Point guards vs Clev? Reg season yes, playoffs nope

No even in the playoffs still target against them, kyrie is not an elite defender.

• whothis

@aclederer1 said...

No even in the playoffs still target against them, kyrie is not an elite defender.

Not today…..hopefully Teague can get it going 2md half

• IronMonkey415

PG13 is feeling it in the 2nd half.

• IronMonkey415

They have Teague guarding Lebron and Love out there. The dude is being is abused by them..lol

• RobertoTomba

To the five or six of you who did not roster LeBron James: how’s it going?

• TeamTarek

@RobertoTomba said...

HAHHAHA made my day :D

• KindGuy

Lebron at a 1.6 DK Points per minute pace. Holy moly.

• tmarohl

@RobertoTomba said...

Don’t know. I will tell you at the end of the night.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@RobertoTomba said...

Look at the top score on FD at 190 at the moment. That guy has one more guy remaining and it is a cheap pg, he may get 260 with pg13 and Lebron in lineup. I’m perfectly happy with Kawhi when the rest of your team doesn’t get 30+.

• nickelos85

I know the game is not over, how in da fuq is JR Smith almost 17% owned. Lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).