Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• skandeeze84

Insight for daily fantasy plays for the 4 game slate on Sunday April 15th 2018.

• skandeeze84

Looking for value plays? I’m leaning towards Monroe for Boston and maybe some pacers.

• skandeeze84

Question is do we fade all the top names and go balanced for this slate? My favorite 3 plays are Rubio, Horford and Middleton.

• skandeeze84

If we would go with Westbrook who would the value be to fit him in? Lance Stephenson? Aron baynes(Boston) or Greg Monroe?

• mcgruffthecrimedog

@skandeeze84 said...

My favorite 3 plays are Rubio, Horford and Middleton.

Like these plays too – this slate has so many superstars and solid mid range guys that the ownership should be pretty spread out.

• fleishmo6

I keep messing with my lineup, keeping ending up with RWB/Baynes and paying down for SG. I seem to not be ble to not play RWB

• ASitar

Love and Sabonis are locks for me. Look at their game logs from this year. Gonna take a shot at JR and Lance. Deciding between Bron and Westy.

• Scottjmark

Is Hood any good at 3900 on FD?

• ASitar

Oh ya, Gerald Green with MBM out?

• kinger8705

Baynes had a nice reg season final game due to no horford and limited monroe…He played 22 mins against MIL on 4/3 and had almost 20 fpts

• colb24

Jimmy buckets anyone? Playoff time and he’s 7800 DK

• scott33

@Scottjmark said...

Is Hood any good at 3900 on FD?

I think I’m gonna stack this game, so Hood will be in my line. Risky considering his back issues but from what I’ve read he should be good to go.

• scott33

@ASitar said...

Love and Sabonis are locks for me. Look at their game logs from this year. Gonna take a shot at JR and Lance. Deciding between Bron and Westy.

Just checked the box scores, Sabonis jumped out at me as well.

• monarch

I like Lance and Larkin as my value plays…both should run their second unit and are protected from blowouts.

• aus1032

@colb24 said...

Jimmy buckets anyone? Playoff time and he’s 7800 DK

yup, that’s too cheap for him

• Bigb1485

No stats to back this up but i feel like, outside of the top 6th man, i.e. eric gordon…backups are never on a gpp playoff winning lineup

Celtics players all feel too cheap, except for rozier

• Kp24

Is Jamal Crawford actually good any longer? I got 4k left in my utility spot and might roll the dice on him.

I don’t play much NBA, but I got a wild hair today

• kdsdawg

so, with Moute out and Ryan Anderson most likely not playing, will Tarik Black get any run ?

• DC2380

any thoughts on jabari parker?

• MrPerfekt7

@kdsdawg said...

so, with Moute out and Ryan Anderson most likely not playing, will Tarik Black get any run ?

Highly doubt it. You still have Tucker, Green, Joe Johnson. Ariza will prolly see some of the 4 as well outside of Tucker

• vevay25

Baynes/middleton or horford/bojan…dk cash??

• Diebomb

Any love for Collison? Thought?

• ASitar

Exum on the cheap at G.

• Jgammoncoups

Who gets starter min. with okc if Brewer is out

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Jgammoncoups said...

Who gets starter min. with okc if Brewer is out

Grant could see some extra mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).