Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• odeethedon

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Play Baynes and Monroe they said… great GPP pivots they said. I know this much, if I fade Baynes and Monroe today, they both pop off for 8x.

I thought the playoffs would be different. A clean slate from the regular season. Back to more predictable rotations. Nope. I took a couple weeks off from NBA, and as soon as I touch a GPP it’s right back to getting bent over and fed a massive one by at least 3 guys in my LU.

First of all I don’t suggest listening to any podcasts or reading any articles because they cloud your judgement. Form your own opinions on the games. Second of all in the playoffs go with starters that u know for a fact are getting all the minutes. Do not look to people that are bench players. The starters are all going to play 35+ mins. If u do pick a bench player make sure their price is low and that they are going to see good minutes. Playoff rotations are usually 8-9 players. Pick based on minutes and pricing.

• callmetouch

WOWOWOWOW

• odanny

Got Horford, Middleton, and Rozier in this one. Time for Rozier to shine.

• ushook

Anyone having issues with yahoo?

• callmetouch

Durp stack BOS vs MIL win big money.

• dgballer

@ushook said...

Anyone having issues with yahoo?

Yes

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

No ABC no money now.

Damnit. Just Middleton and horford was looking just fine in regulation

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Someone tell the Cavs the game started…

• lloydjv1

@walkoff9 said...

Someone tell the Cavs the game started…

Really. It’s the Dipo show so far.

• Bigb1485

@callmetouch said...

Durp stack BOS vs MIL win big money.

Had giannis in my game stack then took him out cuz i had the money for LBJ…womp womp

• roach62

damn…Cavs getting routed early…Lebronn the pacifist..

down by 14..takes 0 shots

• TheRyanFlaherty

Looks like I’m going to be done in by being 200 short to fit Middleton into my Horford, non Lebron lu. And thinking I could sleep Baynes in at Center (without killing my lu’s) in my other ones…oh well…

• P0key

Cleveland will win this game..

• gaelicgirl

@P0key said...

Cleveland will win this game..

Hope they get bounced in the first round. This is not a good team.

• Dfspacman

Wish I hard Horford over Love

• dragon1952

@gaelicgirl said...

Hope they get bounced in the first round. This is not a good team.

Indiana needs to not fuck around. They’ve got a golden opportunity here to grab a road game. They need to play Dipo 48 minutes. Of course I’ve got him at 8.6% :^ /

• tmarohl

Cleveland 14 points in the first quarter. Where is “Playoff Lebummer”?

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Indiana needs to not fuck around. They’ve got a golden opportunity here to grab a road game. They need to play Dipo 48 minutes. Of course I’ve got him at 8.6% :^ /

See…they didn’t listen and now they’re screwed :^ /

• scott33

Dipo 5% in my FD GPP on a 5 game slate? Against the Cavs? Disappointed I took Bojan out. Could’ve had Lance at the same price too, instead I went with Ariza. I can already see that coming back to bite me in the ass.

• lloydjv1

This will be one of those days where Utah shuts down RWB and Beard is mediocre too.

• aus1032

Oladipo, horford, and Middleton in my line…had to punt with big al tho, who has received 0 minutes of playing time thus far :-)

• Jeremy2160

How much run do people think Royce O’Neal will get? Is he viable for late night snack

• tristanwolf

jeeze cleveland

• gaelicgirl

@tristanwolf said...

jeeze cleveland

Getting booed in their own house.

• ushook

This cleveland rotation is not good. Too many quick subs no flow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).