NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ushook

@hobbes2d said...

Harrell played great but be careful with him. He could easily get quick fouls and be out for much of the first half. Which is exactly what happened in a game earlier this year at GS. Just be prepared for that possible outcome.

Not like we have many options anyway.

Embid is banged up. Jarret Allen sucks. Ed Davis is likely out. Boogie doesnt seem to play well in this GS offense with fast pace. I think Harrell is the best play here….

• JustDFSin

@ushook said...

Not like we have many options anyway.

Embid is banged up. Jarret Allen sucks. Ed Davis is likely out. Boogie doesnt seem to play well in this GS offense with fast pace. I think Harrell is the best play here….

If davis is out dont forget about rondae jefferson

• Tajtrivedi

@sox9 said...

Yeah, to go for a GPP hit you need to hope Embiid sits and play like Monroe and someone like Shai, Iggy (hope for a blow-out) and fill in the rest. If Embiid sits everyone will play the Boban, Curry, Simmons or Butler. Cash game is a more conservative LU obviously, but the line will be very tight as you say. Maybe a night for just a couple wild small-entry fee GPPs and hope someone sits early in a blow-out or injury tweak.

Iggy does not play garbage time

• sox9

@JustDFSin said...

If davis is out dont forget about rondae jefferson

hasn’t played in a bit. maybe look at JyMichael Green in a faster paced game, and if Harrell gets in foul trouble, JayMichael could get big minutes.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

hasn’t played in a bit. maybe look at JyMichael Green in a faster paced game, and if Harrell gets in foul trouble, JayMichael could get big minutes.

just a pivot idea as everyone will swing to RHJ if Davis is out, also bec. it is a straight price swap on FD. In a 2-game slate you sometimes gotta look for the lower ownership play. of course you could just do a LU w/ each.

• caleb21scott

I have a $25 Fantasy Basketball Million Ticket. Any idea on when this contest takes place?

• BerkeleyBoss

I wonder how many will play Cousins at 9k on FD. I’m kinda tempted, even after that ugly game 1.

• AVivier

@caleb21scott said...

I have a $25 Fantasy Basketball Million Ticket. Any idea on when this contest takes place?

5/30. You are able to reserve your seat now.

• aus1032

I th ink if Ed Davis is out they’ve gotta go RHJ. It’s worked a little in the past and Jarrett Allen just cannot guard embiid.

• emnj69

I made some nice cash betting on the spurs and then betting on the rockets-the spurs I could not figured why they were underdogs by that much. I feel they are the better team with a better coach-now what I NEVER EVER EVER EVER saw happening was the nets beating phily and man if they do it again…..I think Embid has to play even if he is really hurting-Phily getting knocked out by the nets would be beyond horrible for that team. I actually had philly in the finals vs gs and I though philly could take them…..

in daily jimmy is a lock tonight

• emnj69

if embid sits roll out allen as he then will have a big game and does not have to be stuck hiding on the bench

• emnj69

oh and lol denver -6 again vs the spurs-keep feeding me please

• aus1032

Tobi played 40 minutes and scored 4 points. That has to change right

• Any chance we see any if dudley and davis are out?

• aus1032

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Any chance we see any if dudley and davis are out?

would absolutely love to see it lol ppm monster but probably not

• ASitar

Just doing 2 LUs tonight on DK. One of which has no Steph/Embiid/Simmons/Durant/Boogie (Jimmy my most expensive player). Going Klay/Dray to be a little different. I think Embiid has to play (and will) and the only thing I’m considering if Ed Davis plays is whether or not to play RHJ. I think fading ownership can work tonight (not usually the case) because Staph, Embiid (if in), DRuss, LouWill, Durant, Boogie will be much higher owned than anyone else and if yo do in fact fade them and they put up 40 spots you WILL be differentiating.

• sox9

Looks like we may not hear on Embiid or Davis until tip. Think they have both had their shoot-arounds already and know what they are going to do. They may say they will wait and see during warm-ups, but they already know. They simply won’t disclose to keep the opponent guessing until tip. The HEAT are famous for that.

• Petergunz82

@ASitar said...

Just doing 2 LUs tonight on DK. One of which has no Steph/Embiid/Simmons/Durant/Boogie (Jimmy my most expensive player). Going Klay/Dray to be a little different. I think Embiid has to play (and will) and the only thing I’m considering if Ed Davis plays is whether or not to play RHJ. I think fading ownership can work tonight (not usually the case) because Staph, Embiid (if in), DRuss, LouWill, Durant, Boogie will be much higher owned than anyone else and if yo do in fact fade them and they put up 40 spots you WILL be differentiating.

40 is decent for Sweet Lou’s price

• lookbehindu

@tmarohl said...

I think he will, because they will lose if he doesn’t.

I thought the same thing about Blake Griffin yesterday and didn’t get the news he was out until super late.

• sox9

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I wonder how many will play Cousins at 9k on FD. I’m kinda tempted, even after that ugly game 1.

Does he play more than 20-25 minutes tonight?

• telestraightshooter

@aus1032 said...

I th ink if Ed Davis is out they’ve gotta go RHJ. It’s worked a little in the past and Jarrett Allen just cannot guard embiid.

per courtIQ, RHJ on the court suppresses JE’s fppm slightly more then Mr Ed’s.

• sox9

Assume the sharps already have the outlook from the morning shootaround.

• Kmasonbx

@sox9 said...

Does he play more than 20-25 minutes tonight?

He played 20 minutes despite fouling out. His minutes were a direct result of foul trouble.

• ASitar

I think Embiid plays. Lines up to -8.5 from -7.5 and I think if he was out it’d be -7.

• ASitar

And the money is 50/50 (bets)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.