NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m playing him again, but hoping for a different outcome. Insanity? Maybe. First game I thought he’d neutralize Harrell, but foul trouble prevented that. So not playing Harrell again, hoping Boogie avoids foul trouble and the Clips keep leaving him open.

IDK… I think when Harrell is in and play the 5 and Lou pushes the pace DMC cannot be on the court.

Part of it is DMC, part of is Kerr. You know better than me that Kerr doesn’t keep his C on the court much…. sure, DMC isn’t Zaza or Bogut, but is just that he likes a certain kind of movement and versatility

I think we have payoff Dray that has a pretty high floor. One between Steph and KD will eat, but they cannot both have great games. Klay should bounce back, but the Clippers always seemed to give him trouble.

Leaning Steph/Dray/Gallo/Lou/Montrezl stack

• captainwacky

I think that fading embiid or steph is pointless. There’s not better pivots at the prices, so if you do it, you’re hoping for an absolute catastrophe in order for them to have someone else outscore them in a way that matters. Try to come up with a non bucks-style blowout scenario where embiid doesn’t get 50+ points if he plays, or Steph around the same (let’s call it 40 as his probably floor).

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

IDK… I think when Harrell is in and play the 5 and Lou pushes the pace DMC cannot be on the court.

Part of it is DMC, part of is Kerr. You know better than me that Kerr doesn’t keep his C on the court much…. sure, DMC isn’t Zaza or Bogut, but is just that he likes a certain kind of movement and versatility

I think we have payoff Dray that has a pretty high floor. One between Steph and KD will eat, but they cannot both have great games. Klay should bounce back, but the Clippers always seemed to give him trouble.

I think that Steph and KD can both have absolutely huge games in the playoffs, especially if you think there will be longer stretches where they sit Boogie. And especially at Durant’s price tag.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think that Steph and KD can both have absolutely huge games in the playoffs, especially if you think there will be longer stretches where they sit Boogie. And especially at Durant’s price tag.

You’re correct. At 8k he doesn’t need 60… and I agree Steph and him can combine for 100

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Shaudy_lo said...

Jared Dudley out

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

Making 3 LUs tonight, will have Lou/Montrezl in one just in case they kill Boogie again.
    Steph/KD must plays for me, though.

• RipCityRings

I’m building most lineups with the expectation that GS murders the Clips. Gallo’s history vs the Warriors is terrible, SGA’s only good at home, and Beverley is helpless against Steph. If GS manages to contain Lou/Harrell even 10% better than G1 this should be over by the 3rd.

I’m stacking BKN/PHI tonight, but will go back to Lou & SGA for Game 3.

• dominicanpapi

Embiid being limited to 12 minutes tonight if I read this right.

• Potsmoke

Embid in according to FD

Are they creditable?

• shades

Ed Davis (ankle) is good to go for Monday’s Game 2 vs. the 76ers, according to sources of Shams Charania of The Athletic.

Davis played a crucial role in the Nets’ Game 1 win, posting a 12-point, 16-rebound double-double in 25 minutes off the bench, and he should see a similar workload tonight.

• mikemageephoto

Read what? Source?

• Potsmoke

@Potsmoke said...

Embid in according to FD

Are they creditable?

Where are you seeing 12 minutes? No way im paying 11000 for 12 minutes of embid

• dominicanpapi

@mikemageephoto said...

Read what? Source?

Labs

• Shaudy_lo

Ennis is the one that has the 12 minute limit

• AVivier

@Shaudy_lo said...

Same difference really.

• gaelicgirl

@Potsmoke said...

Embid in according to FD

Are they creditable?

BBM is way more reliable, IMO…don’t really trust FD.

• whothis

Embid need a shot, wrap that knee, they cant go down 2 zip

• jasondagreat17

Boban or Ed Davis?

• sox9

@dominicanpapi said...

Embiid being limited to 12 minutes tonight if I read this right.

source?

• dominicanpapi

@Shaudy_lo said...

Thanks for that, saw on my TL that it was Embiid.

Edit: they retweeted/changed Labs’ Ennis tweet and changed it to Embiid. Shady.

• sox9

still no news on Embiid even though he has a starting green check on FD. FD has screwed me before.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

still no news on Embiid even though he has a starting green check on FD. FD has screwed me before.

actually he has a green check and GTD by his name

• bigwillie20

Thought maybe this crap would be over when the playoffs started. Guess if there’s still money to be made they are going to announce at 8:01

• telestraightshooter

RHJ always puts up good fppm in PHI, 12 mi from his highSchool

I project 21 mins/ 22 DK pts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).