Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    6:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

I like Westy over Harden. I like Durant over Harden. I like Iggy on the cheap filling IN for Harden when GS is up 18 going into the 4th.

Core

Westy
    KD
    Iggy
    Olynyk

• DirkDigglerz

going contrarian with John Wall

• DC2380

Yeah john wall is cheaper, playing at home, and DS defense is garbage
    I like Morris as a sneaky play

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I like Westy over Harden. I like Durant over Harden. I like Iggy on the cheap filling IN for Harden when GS is up 18 going into the 4th.

Why don’t you like Harden?
    Core: Splash Brothers and KD in various combinations. Maybe some Harden…
    Also, congratulations, pick6er! Saw your big win in last night’s thread, great work!

• colb24

Draymond so cheap ? All four warriors cheap

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

Why don’t you like Harden?
    Core: Splash Brothers and KD in various combinations. Maybe some Harden…
    Also, congratulations, pick6er! Saw your big win in last night’s thread, great work!

He’s only hit value once in the last 2 seasons vs OKC.

And has been really week against them this season. I think more players are getting involved which takes up his usage. Also, Roberson defense.

• ASitar

AAANNDD Hardens $12k. I’d rather use Wall for almost $3k less. Ariza/Nene the Houston players to use.

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

He’s only hit value once in the last 2 seasons vs OKC.

And has been really week against them this season. I think more players are getting involved which takes up his usage. Also, Roberson defense.

Wow, didn’t know that. Thanks!

• dopeismarcus

Why in the world FD didn’t include the 1PM game???

• baseballislife93

@dopeismarcus said...

Why in the world FD didn’t include the 1PM game???

Glad they didn’t
    This 3 game slate is big enough
    Plus IT news might not come out till after that game starts
    Condolences to him and his family, can’t imagine what he going through
    And Nurkic news as well

• DC2380

Yeah congrats @pick6er

• kettab24

congrats @pick

• kettab24

who do u guys like in the boston celtics game?

• DirkDigglerz

Amir or Bobby Portis I think they’re viable options

• chatmar

Congrats @pick6er. I can only imagine how good it feels to win that kind of $$ while playing DFS. But come on man, that pick 6 touchdown can’t be replaced. After I finished playing football in college, I missed it so much I would have gladly paid money to have the chance to play under the lights again.

• Wizkids2

I was thinking rondo all day but his numbers vs Boston this season don’t paint a pretty picture. Smart or bev with the chef might be it.

And yeah I wish FD included wiz-hawks. The next game starts 2 hrs 30 mins later, same time difference as Saturdays games.

• chatmar

i noticed that the highest scoring lineups on DK yesterday only used 1 stud (Lebron). Any thoughts on this type of strategy for the playoffs? Thanks

• DC2380

Rondo playing against his old team, he always balls out on national tv, and price is good

• madchuck

I don’t like Harden. If you’re going to play 12k, just find the extra 1.8k and play Westbrook. Or drop 2k and play wall. Harden’s just in the middle.

• chatmar

Can anyone remind me of some of the rules you use to build your lineups (like SF vs Cleveland) and do you thinks these rules should still apply during the playoffs? Thanks

• madchuck

Who is the bulls backup PG, Grant or Carter-Williams?

• Conbon32

PF/C are UGLY, might just punt those positions to pay up at PG/SG/SF

• moped_jones

Any love for Gortat with Mahinmi out? Should get plenty of minutes (like he was early in the year) and should easily crush value at $4100 (DK).

I was looking forward to playing him on FD but I see that game isn’t included on the slate.

• bruski311

Grant is the bulls backup pg

• 7klub06

It’s the full main slate worth the play today or just the late slate on DK. Ask cause my late LU hit over 300 and cashed 2nd while the main LUs took a plunge.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).