Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    6:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bruski311

@moped_jones said...

Any love for Gortat with Mahinmi out? Should get plenty of minutes (like he was early in the year) and should easily crush value at $4100 (DK).

I was looking forward to playing him on FD but I see that game isn’t included on the slate.

Theres just not that high of a ceiling. Cash game i would …not tourney though.

• moped_jones

@bruski311 said...

Theres just not that high of a ceiling. Cash game i would …not tourney though.

How much of a ceiling do you need at $4100?

• bruski311

@moped_jones said...

Lower priced guys i look for at least 10x. But i suck soooo….hahaha

• DC2380

@moped_jones said...

Very true. I been looking at gortat and morris personally

• gillio

Beverley-Draymond or Rondo-Mirotic (tourney)

• moped_jones

@bruski311 said...

Lower priced guys i look for at least 10x. But i suck soooo….hahaha

I don’t know if he can get 40, but I think he can get 30. Some of these Wizards are ridiculously under priced. They’ve been having their minutes cut for a while now which is why their prices dropped, but you can’t do that in the playoffs. Porter, Morris, and Gortat are all super cheap.

• deactivated66527

Warriors stack all day on DK. CJ on the other side.

• scott1489

Jason smith punt worthy. Gortat foul trouble coming vs Howard.

• MrPerfekt7

Liking the cheap Warriors in 1 LU.
    Also any love for Milsap, THJ, Horford, Howard or Olynyk. Only Rockets player would be Ariza for right now

• dgballer

One thing to remember about Rondo is he started getting a lot of run and playing better when Wade went down. With Wade playing again I don’t know if he’ll be as productive.

• linesrc

@dgballer said...

One thing to remember about Rondo is he started getting a lot of run and playing better when Wade went down. With Wade playing again I don’t know if he’ll be as productive.

This is playoff time though. We will see but in my opinion I think you see a lot more Rondo today and less Grant/MCW.

• RandomGuess10

@dgballer said...

Have you ever watched rondo in the playoffs?

• dgballer

@linesrc said...

This is playoff time though. We will see but in my opinion I think you see a lot more Rondo today and less Grant/MCW.

Ya he will be out there but I think his usage goes down with Wade on the court. I think he’ll get 24-28 Fantasy points but I would be surprised if he goes for 35-40 like he was when Wade was out.

• dgballer

@RandomGuess10 said...

Yes I’ve lived in the greatter Boston area my whole life.

• colb24

@RandomGuess10 said...

By game 3 rondo DK price will be around 8k take advantage now he’s a different guy on national Tv or big games … tons of rebounds and assists coming early from him

• IronMonkey415

So you guys are saying Curry, Rondo, Butler and Robin Lopez is the group that will win it?

• mr_papageorgio

I’m liking JaVale at $2600 on DK

• Jnvrmind

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m liking JaVale at $2600 on DK

So am I,guess the sweat will be better with a little fear factor.

• baseballislife93

@Jnvrmind said...

So am I,guess the sweat will be better with a little fear factor.

idk why Warriors don’t give him more run with Curry Thompson Durant Green
    idk how u defend that lineup

• DirkDigglerz

Looks like there would be overlays on Yahoo again nice

• Jnvrmind

@baseballislife93 said...

idk why Warriors don’t give him more run with Curry Thompson Durant Green
    idk how u defend that lineup

I agree.The team loves to feed him that alley oop. JaVale looks so good like 90% of the minutes he gets.

• baseballislife93

@Jnvrmind said...

I agree.The team loves to feed him that alley oop. JaVale looks so good like 90% of the minutes he gets.

even defensively he blocking shots
    he better then Zaza makes no sense he doesn’t get more run

• goblue84

And playing the role of Jesus today goes to…..Steven Adams!

• stats99tuff

@moped_jones said...

Any love for Gortat with Mahinmi out? Should get plenty of minutes (like he was early in the year) and should easily crush value at $4100 (DK).

I was looking forward to playing him on FD but I see that game isn’t included on the slate.

too cheap in my opinion he can easily go 7x.

• stats99tuff

@goblue84 said...

And playing the role of Jesus today goes to…..Steven Adams!

I have Gortat at C and adams in the Util spot… If I can’t get 7x at least then…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).