Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    6:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Conbon32

Fading Westy and Harden risky in GPPs?

• DirkDigglerz

Playoffs D Wade??? I heard he’s cleared to play over 30+ minutes today

• migarvin99

@866 said...

HEAVY on DRAYMOND today. ! Triple Double for D G. Feeling balanced is key today. So Draymond, Rondo, Howard.. lots of guys in the 6000-7000 range. BOL

Doing the opposite….guys like joe Johnson (punts) put up 38 points….and Draymond is useless now with Durant back…going westbrook harden and hoping for ball hog galore

• migarvin99

@Conbon32 said...

Fading Westy and Harden risky in GPPs?

It’s the key to tonight…..I don’t see how they both don’t ball in the playoffs vs each other when they were going all out in meaningless games vs Sac and Denver.

• monarch

@moped_jones said...

Has anyone heard anything about Isiah Thomas? I would assume he’s playing, but at the same time that was pretty awful thing to go through and I don’t think anyone would blame him for sitting out.

If he plays he’s either going to have the game of his life or be awful.

Pairing him with Westy. Celtics need IT, Chicago is not some random 8 seed and he will be teeing off on Rondo/Grant which his teammates have more difficult assignments.

• Watchyahead

No mention of capela?

• TeamTwerk

6k or under utility spot on DK? I don’t have any player from Boston or OKC. I’m thinking maybe Crowder or Oladipo?

• deactivated66527

@DirkDigglerz said...

Playoffs D Wade??? I heard he’s cleared to play over 30+ minutes today

Yes. Playing him instead of Rondo.

• lotusbomb

kanter should get over 25 minutes today right? I’m trying to decide between him and adams for overall upside and it’s actually pretty hard

• RobertoTomba

@Watchyahead said...

No mention of capela?

The great thing about Capela is that his pricing is low. It’s still based on reduced minutes down the stretch, when Houston had little to play for. And, weirdly, he only averaged 22.3 minutes/game in 3 games against OKC. Expect a minutes bump, with a related increase in points. If I weren’t already planning to use Adams, I’d definitely pick Capela.

• superstars92

I don’t believe you can choose Westbrook if you want to win a GPP. His price is so high that Draymond + Brad Beal is like the same price as Westbrook alone.

• deactivated66527

@lotusbomb said...

kanter should get over 25 minutes today right? I’m trying to decide between him and adams for overall upside and it’s actually pretty hard

I’m going with Adams. High energy center (especially in the playoffs) who should get plenty of rebounds against Capela. Think he’ll be important for the Thunder in this series.

• mistermoneybags

@TeamTwerk said...

6k or under utility spot on DK? I don’t have any player from Boston or OKC. I’m thinking maybe Crowder or Oladipo?

Wade or Rondo if you don’t already have them in…Wade probably preferable

• DirkDigglerz

I do not have a single Rondo in my lineups either I think he’s gonna suck.

• RobertoTomba

Funny, but I probably spent the most time trying to decide between Williams and Gordon. I personally like Williams better, but Gordon’s getting the minutes.

• Benf15harp

All wizards and hawks for me plus a rondo lol

• DirkDigglerz

Dwight Howard and Paul Millsap are low owned wow !!! nice

• dmob84

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dwight Howard and Paul Millsap are low owned wow !!! nice

What tourny? Howard is 18% and millsap 24% in dk egg hunt. Schroder is 2.4 % wow

• RobertoTomba

Someone posted yesterday that they made their lineup in about 2 minutes, and they weren’t sure what they thought about that. I felt bad for them…until my day ended 15 seconds into Rudy Gobert post-season debut. Today’s lineup took me less than 10 minutes, and I’m happy with it. Here’s hoping everyone stays healthy!

• XxHeisenbergxX

Hoping Beal goes off in the first game…Keyed him in all my LU’s. Good luck all.

• xwalker5

Anyone else load up on Zaza?

• Benf15harp

@RobertoTomba said...

Someone posted yesterday that they made their lineup in about 2 minutes, and they weren’t sure what they thought about that. I felt bad for them…until my day ended 15 seconds into Rudy Gobert post-season debut. Today’s lineup took me less than 10 minutes, and I’m happy with it. Here’s hoping everyone stays healthy!

That was me. Massive upside lineup I made didn’t pan out but that’s the only way to take down a gpp. Good luck to you today.

• DirkDigglerz

Damn I got no Schroeder shares hmmm hope he sucks

• RobertoTomba

@Benf15harp said...

That was me. Massive upside lineup I made didn’t pan out but that’s the only way to take down a gpp. Good luck to you today.

You too. At least you didn’t waste too much time with your lineup!

• moped_jones

@monarch said...

Pairing him with Westy. Celtics need IT, Chicago is not some random 8 seed and he will be teeing off on Rondo/Grant which his teammates have more difficult assignments.

I’m not sure, but I know the Bulls were at least 2-2 against them this year (possibly 3-1). Including a win in Boston on opening night if I’m not mistaken.

They can definitely give them a series.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).