Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    6:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTwerk

@mistermoneybags said...

Wade or Rondo if you don’t already have them in…Wade probably preferable

Yeah I already had him

• RobertoTomba

No exposure whatsoever to Boston-Chicago. These are two well-matched teams that seem to cancel each other out. And, the pace doesn’t help, either.

• DirkDigglerz

Beal is so awful LOL

• TeamTwerk

I think it was last season that Aminu dominated in the playoffs for Dallas . He was the key piece in all the slates he was in . I’m hoping his post season 5th gear comes out again

• Dfspacman

Howard playing like his 5ft 8, smh

• baseballislife93

Isn’t Bradley gonna be on Wade
    No thanks

• XxHeisenbergxX

@DirkDigglerz said...

Beal is so awful LOL

He was my key today…of course he sucks. Well saves me from having to pay attention. LOL

• DirkDigglerz

My key today is paying up for Harden as my SG hopefully it works also have some Wade shares just in case

• Dfspacman

Got Beal, Millsap no Howard in a lineup

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Got Beal, Millsap no Howard in a lineup

they will all be fine.

• zpa1989

tried to get cute with thabo in a few lineups in the all day. MAN was that stupid! total DNP! dunleavy seing minutes before him LOL. thought thabo would get more run than prince since hes a veteran and its the playoffs now. also felt they would use him to stick on beal. man was i wrong. LOL. only a few bucks no big deal but its funny how i wrong i have been recently.

• DirkDigglerz

Ilyasova Schroeder the key tonight?

• Benf15harp

@zpa1989 said...

tried to get cute with thabo in a few lineups in the all day. MAN was that stupid! total DNP! dunleavy seing minutes before him LOL. thought thabo would get more run than prince since hes a veteran and its the playoffs now. also felt they would use him to stick on beal. man was i wrong. LOL. only a few bucks no big deal but its funny how i wrong i have been recently.

I made that same choice. Lol. Hopefully he’ll get some run if the game stays close. He’s the best defender on the team. I’ve been way off lately as well.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Fucking BEAL BLOWS!!!! The man can’t hit a simple lay up. WOW!

• Sellinsz

Bojan was a mistake

• DirkDigglerz

Man Schroeder is so low owned damn I wish I played him over Beal’s weak ass

• superstars92

Scott Brooks is just a flat out terrible coach. How in the world do you ever let 5 bench players play at the same time in the playoffs? Look at the super negative +/- of their bench players, and they didn’t even play that many minutes. That’s what’s usually going to happen when you play all your bench players together…

Look at the Warriors…when they play their bench players, they do it in a way such that AT LEAST 2 of Steph/Draymond/Klay/KD are in at all times. Even when they start the 2nd quarter, Klay and Draymond are on the floor.

Meanwhile, Brooks decides to play all 5 bench players at the end of the 1st and the beginning of the 2nd….horrible coach.

• noddy

Is Bradley going to be on Wade?

• 7klub06

I thought Milsap and Howard was gonna do some work today smh.

• deactivated66527

If Howard can score some real points he’ll be fine

• 7klub06

Hell Gortat and Howard looking even right now.. need some more Bazemore

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

At least this is looking like a close game where we should get good value from starters.

• DirkDigglerz

Markieff outplaying Millsap SMH!

• Syzltuth

I only have markeiff and beal going right now. Really hoping beal shows up in the 2nd half.

• superstars92

@noddy said...

Is Bradley going to be on Wade?

Probably, but Bradley isn’t even a good defender. His eye test looks amazing, but all the stats point to him being a subpar defender. He tries super, super hard, but the main issue is he’s 6’2”, which means Wade has a major size advantage over him. That doesn’t mean Wade will do well, but Bradley doesn’t make a big difference guarding him. Marcus Smart is a way better defender than Avery Bradley, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on Wade at the end of the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).