NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Orangeflow

@tmarohl said...

Nice job. P.S. You are not allowed to post full lineups before lock :)

That an RG rule?

• scott33

@Orangeflow said...

That an RG rule?

It is

• scott33

Anyone looked at tomorrow’s slate? I wanna stack either Boston or Portland. Boston would be the less expensive route unless I play Turner & Aminu in a Portland stack. I don’t mind Aminu but I doubt I’m going back to the well with Turner since his price raised a thousand. Plus there’s a few SF I like more. Rondo seems too cheap again…

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

That an RG rule?

Yes

• Orangeflow

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55441661?uc=1070839623

Tournament I was in also. Scroll to the top. Rex Grossman invested $80….won $7500

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55441661?uc=1070839623

Tournament I was in also. Scroll to the top. Rex Grossman invested $80….won $7500

Nice win for Rex.

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

Dammm that was the contest I put my first 6 lineups in… this was the contest I put my last 3 in…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55488052?uc=1071019848

if only I had a little more time to get those into the larger contest. would have won $4k. poor me, poor me, I know, onto the next one.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

More so I was implying to have more exposure though to guys who did struggle in game 1, who might get a bigger role in game 2, like Whiteside and Anderson.

Thanks for stopping by!

Poor Pop, there’s probably a lot of wine drinking in his near future.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Poor Pop, there’s probably a lot of wine drinking in his near future.

He looks done to me. Would not shock me if he retired, especially with this Kawhi mess. Seems like he just wants to lose and get out of the game with his rotations.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Had another great night in NBA. Sadly, sweated nothing as I went to sleep just after Warriors started. I played a little more than I did Sunday and it worked out. Best DK lu scored 320 and that was good for 3rd in the $12 Single entry for $400, a gpp I normally I don’t play but decided to put one in there instead of a second entry in that big $10. So I turned $37 into 445.95 on DK. FD was solid, turning $22.54 into $46. Best lu scored 329.1 in the big shot.

I don’t recall playing much playoff NBA last 2 years, probably because I was into NBA but I’m gonna focus on NBA for the time being. It is working out.

Not much time for lus today, though. 12 hour shift so I’m making a few now and ride them out. GL Today.

• XxHeisenbergxX

If I have learned anything about the NBA playoffs no two games are ever the same. Other than the usual studs getting their’s I am tempted to use a lot of J Val tonight on FD because of his price. I collected pretty well on Harford last game so I am not sure if I should go back to the well again. That always seems to back fire in my face. These three games are tough my gut is telling me Lowry, DeRozan or BOTH are going to go off tonight and piss me off and I don’t understand why PLAYOFF Rondo is so cheap? I really like Rozier if he can get super hot.

I would like to find that one cheap bench player not named Delon Wright that could really come out and have a big game. I am tempted to play a lot of Oubre and Brogdon on FD so I can spend elsewhere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).