NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HeroFnStatus

What’s your guys thoughts on PF tonight on FD?

• yisman

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26533287/stranger-returned-2k-dropped-street

Doc, why do you have 2 grand in bills in your pocket? Even if you wanted to carry around that much cash (why???), use a money clip or a wallet. Geez!

• ushook

Stars Rankings IMO.

Westy
    Lillard
    Kawhy?
    Joker
    LMA
    Vuc
    PG

• samuri8

I like Paul George tonight.

George, Siakam, Kanter is the core imo.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26533287/stranger-returned-2k-dropped-street

Doc, why do you have 2 grand in bills in your pocket? Even if you wanted to carry around that much cash (why???), use a money clip or a wallet. Geez!

Why say to the world how much you have in your pocket? Just made himself a target. Just say someone gave you your wallet back.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

For us WNBA players, Breanna Steward tore her achilles.

sucks, guess its all in on Natasha Howard now.

• aus1032

@tmarohl said...

Howard and langhorne szn

• aus1032

above-the-border raymond felton is gonna bounce back tonight I can feel it

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I went to bed last night with Golden State comfortably ahead, and look to see that they choked away that lead and lost. Wow!

You missed a historic comeback. I loved every minute of it. It was like watching David vs Golaith.

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

good chance Boogie done for the season, although it’s possible he returns for the Finals if they make it that far

Don’t lie to yourself. They will be adding another ring soon.

• captainwacky

I think Kanter is probably the easiest fade of the Slate. It’s a 3 game slate, he has historically struggled against them, he’s going to have massive ownership, and there are good pivots. DK you could make a better case for there being multiple centers and a double double bonus, but I want no part of him on FD.

• not4you25

I look for the Raptors to play more through Kawhi/Gasol tonight and win easily tonight. I have no problem completely fading this game tonight except for maybe some Ross or Augustin for salary relief or Kawhi as a pivot off of PG13.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t lie to yourself. They will be adding another ring soon.

Don’t think they will. They haven’t been very good, and I’m not just talking about last night. Throughout the season, they’ve been quite average. Boogie out actually might help them. The starters are clearly better without boogie. Maybe if they used him properly on the second unit, he could make them better.

Even if they get past Houston, which I don’t think they will. I don’t see them beating Milwaukee without home court advantage. Milwaukee, when healthy, is the best team in the league…imo.

Lowry/Kawhi LOCK pairing. Also 100% ROSSSSSS! Just kidding not 100% on any 1 player but TONS O Ross.

• captainwacky

@not4you25 said...

I look for the Raptors to play more through Kawhi/Gasol tonight and win easily tonight. I have no problem completely fading this game tonight except for maybe some Ross or Augustin for salary relief or Kawhi as a pivot off of PG13.

These are actually my thoughts except I don’t want any part of augustin. I think Gasol is the best player from that game, though I have a little interest in Vucevic as he’s gonna be pretty low owned relative to this slate.

• bluesunday1287

Anyway to see where 322.5 wouldve finished in the big GPP Last night?

• astauty

Should IT get any minutes tonight?

• feekdogg

@bluesunday1287 said...

Anyway to see where 322.5 wouldve finished in the big GPP Last night?

Assuming on DK in the 500k Fadeaway, 50th place for $400 (you can find this under the Results DB tab at the top).

• bluesunday1287

@feekdogg said...

Assuming on DK in the 500k Fadeaway, 50th place for $400 (you can find this under the Results DB tab at the top).

Thanks!! Appreciate the heads up.

• Zeavy

If FD….ouch

• captainwacky

@astauty said...

Should IT get any minutes tonight?

Should? No. Will he? No.

• ASitar

My punt tonight is Torrey Craig. They need him out there for his defense and they can’t afford to go into SA 0-2. I think he’ll get 23-26 DK points. I’ve got Poetl in one but don’t feel good about it

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

WHAT! That sucks for the Storm.

• 1 lock for you all tonight!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Wow, that sucks. When does WNBA start?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.