NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@sox9 said...

DEN record was deceiving. They are missing pieces everywhere except Center and have no depth. That first loss at home killed them and Pop knew that would be the case. Murray+Barton 1-for -17. Confidence shot, but really they lack talent to begin with other than Jokic

Denver’s problem isn’t depth. They’re one of the deepest teams in the league. 1-9 they’re super solid. The problem is top tier players. Outside of Jokic really, and I’m not even sure you can call him top tier, they have just a bunch of good players. In the off-season I’m sure they’ll look to package some of these guys for whoever the best player available on the market is outside of AD.

• scott33

Collins gonna be the play

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Denver’s problem isn’t depth. They’re one of the deepest teams in the league. 1-9 they’re super solid. The problem is top tier players. Outside of Jokic really, and I’m not even sure you can call him top tier, they have just a bunch of good players. In the off-season I’m sure they’ll look to package some of these guys for whoever the best player available on the market is outside of AD.

I agree with your assessment of Denver. Jokic is good, but he is not a super star. The rest of their guys are just solid NBA rotation players, but nothing special.

• tmarohl

Denver just went on a run.

• scott33

Murray with a huge 4th Q, might’ve saved Denver’s season.

• Yeoman

So this Serbian folk cure Jokic was just demonstrating…does anyone know if that actually works?

• yisman

everyone wanted to write off Denver and SA couldn’t even cover the 7 point spread

• damionismyname

@Yeoman said...

So this Serbian folk cure Jokic was just demonstrating…does anyone know if that actually works?

go let someone smash your nuts and find out.

• scott33

Collins 18.4, Kanter 5.6
    Noel 16.8, Adams 13 Yahoo/FD pts

• scott33

Kanter’s an idiot, my God the BB IQ of some of these guys

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

Denver just went on a run.

42 fouls called in 36 minutes of play. More than one per minute. Schroeder and Westbrook both w/4. REFS are going absolutely batshit crazy w/foul calls in the playoffs, causing key players to ride the bench.

• captainwacky

Denver’s problem is the same as the sixers, celtics, raptor’s problem (hence why the bucks are gonna mash the east)— it’s infinitely easier to have a hierarchy of superstar, then 2nd/3rd guys and then clear role players who aren’t encroaching on roles/trying to be the guy at any time. All these clubs have a ton of talent, but not clear enough definition of who’s who. The warriors actually suffer a tiny bit from it as well, but are just too good for it to matter.

• NoLimits0

It’s sad most of the forum still think Westbrook is a good player. No one can possibly say Westbrook is as good as Lillard. Westbrook might be the 4th best player this game, behind Lillard, George, and McCollum.

• DC2380

Note to self. Never play pic players on the road. Killed my lineups. Kawhi > PG

• DC2380

Dennis is straight trash

• DC2380

Broke shoulders is horrible

• DC2380

Why grant shooting threes

• sox9

Lillard+CJ for all the cash

• sox9

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s sad most of the forum still think Westbrook is a good player. No one can possibly say Westbrook is as good as Lillard. Westbrook might be the 4th best player this game, behind Lillard, George, and McCollum.

5-for-20 shooting.

• NoLimits0

lol Westbrook is -25 but PG13 is only -9. If the Thunder played without Westbrook maybe they would have had a chance tonight.

I can’t believe people think this guys good. I bet some guy on here will be like but he was only 1 rebounds from a triple double LOL.

• scott33

Somehow gonna cash 30% of my lines with 100% Kanter. Dame/CJ/Harkless came thru late for me.

• NoLimits0

I wish Westbrook got to stay in the last 3 mins to get his rebound for his triple double so some people who don’t understand basketball would claim he had a great game because he got a triple double.

These last 2 games are like the perfect example of why stat hunting doesn’t lead to wins and why he’s the most overrated player in the NBA.

• Rolled

@NoLimits0 said...

I wish Westbrook got to stay in the last 3 mins to get his rebound for his triple double so some people who don’t understand basketball would claim he had a great game because he got a triple double.

These last 2 games are like the perfect example of why stat hunting doesn’t lead to wins and why he’s the most overrated player in the NBA.

Triple double is the most overrated stat. The OKC ticket holders should sue the Thunder for not keeping Harden and getting rid of Westbrook.

• Ree4erMadness

Took 1st place in the DK $1 single entry with 322.5 DK points. Won $100

Dame
    Gary Harris
    Derozan
    Millsap
    Poetl
    Mccollum
    Kawhi
    Gasol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.