NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 188.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

@Anton83 said...

So Lance owns last game so coach is gonna run him with second unit so they can lose ?

nobody gonna understand fuck this coach

• tmarohl

Lebron looking like Westbrook out there with all the turnovers.

• FidelCashflow

Lance 3 fouls in 3 mins on Love 😭😭😭

He seems angry

• Raddy00

@emnj69 said...

yep I thought maybe with teague doing down for a second-not that I want a guy to get hurt…

me either. I just figured that Teague has to be tired.

• Anton83

I read the article with Lance on the floor and with him off if im the coach im going with him all game

• Dfspacman

Anyone with Jr Smith right now

• nickelos85

@Dfspacman said...

Damn that sucks. I cant play him unless i would max enter, stuff seems to never go right with him.

• Anton83

@Dfspacman said...

30% in crazy 8s on DK i got him in 1 :(

• Anton83

At least lance hit 5x

• nickelos85

Will bron hit a triple dub for the heck of it?

• DC2380

love was the play tonight

• Dfspacman

If Cavs D can’t cope with Pacers, I can’t imagine what Spurs or Warriors would do to them..

• zpa1989

ellis just stopped didn’t he. scored hasn’t budged in forever. damn. GRIII back ruin it?

• dragon1952

Could there possibly be a bigger DFS turd than JR fucking Smith ….seriously 2 fps!?!?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

ellis just stopped didn’t he. scored hasn’t budged in forever. damn. GRIII back ruin it?

He played his usual 25. Only took 4 shoots and Stephenson/PG/Teague are doing all the ball handling.

• Dfspacman

@dragon1952 said...

Could there possibly be a bigger DFS turd than JR fucking Smith ….s seriously 2 fps!?!?

Cavs are better off without him

• tmarohl

@dragon1952 said...

Could there possibly be a bigger DFS turd than JR fucking Smith ….seriously 2 fps!?!?

You do realize he got hurt don’t you? With that said, JR Smith is not a good basketball player and you should not roster him at all, except for nights like tonight when there was absolutely trash at shooting guard. Then it is ok to take a flier on him in one or two lineups.

• Wizkids2

what is fd gonna do about the budlight free play?They might have 30 people tied for the trip to miami lol

• MrPerfekt7

JaMychal Green always getting 2 damn fouls in the first smh

Selden Jr 31.2% in Crzy 8. Could very well finish with a goose egg. Guy is abysmal. He was 2,000 for a reason. Fell for trap.

• rocketman828

Me too

• TeamTarek

why conley after 6 mins on the bench? wtf is this

Clearly they planned to give Harrison more minutes. But can’t say he was the play, cause MEM cannot score! This one’s close to over already!

• MandatoryKO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).