NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 188.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated66527

@sidislike said...

Damn it was really easy to win the 100k on DK today, just needed to play Ennis at Util. Too bad I only did a single bullet

What’s crazy is the 5 way tie at #4 is the same LU as #1 but they all played Teague instead of Conley who was 50% owned across the board. None of those guys thought to do the same LU except with Conley, except Lakeshow993

I know, right? Conley over Teague all day – I’m shocked that those high entries all preferred Teague at much lower usage than Conley recently. My problem was I was high on Pau and had Zbo in my UTIL instead of Zbo at C then be flexible with UTIL. Even then I still had Selden, but hindsight really makes this night look so easy.

• sidislike

@billholler said...

Lakeshow993 was one of those guys in 4th too

That’s what I meant to say in my last sentence but I guess it was ambiguous. Was saying he’s the only one who did it with Teague and thought to do Conley too

• AVivier

@billholler said...

For those that said there would be a million ties, a unique lineup won 100k on DK plus 2nd and 3rd were also unique lineups.

As for me, I turned $1192 into $1194.23. Yeah baby!!

P.S. Wayne Selden is terrible at basketball. Had a LU in the Crazy 8’s that finished 114th with 4 points from that douchenozzle.

Wish you would’ve won! I was 8 points behind you with him in it. On to tomorrow, and letting Zipser decide my fate.

• billholler

@AVivier said...

Wish you would’ve won! I was 8 points behind you with him in it. On to tomorrow, and letting Zipser decide my fate.

Zipser never met a terrible shot he didn’t like. Just keep thinking that eventually he is going to get hot and he gets 25 minutes and 35 FP.

• tmarohl

Looking at my FD top score, I was 1/10th of a point from getting into that 331 way tie for first.

• sidislike

@dearmand said...

I know, right? Conley over Teague all day – I’m shocked that those high entries all preferred Teague at much lower usage than Conley recently. My problem was I was high on Pau and had Zbo in my UTIL instead of Zbo at C then be flexible with UTIL. Even then I still had Selden, but hindsight really makes this night look so easy.

It’s really surprising to me that papagates wouldn’t have had another LU with Conley. I had this impression of these multi entry high rollers that was just shattered

• AVivier

@billholler said...

Zipser never met a terrible shot he didn’t like. Just keep thinking that eventually he is going to get hot and he gets 25 minutes and 35 FP.

Lol, hopefully he goes by the motto tomorrow of any shot attempt is a good shot attempt.

• ASalvaro

Missed 1st by 36 points and I had Dedmon with 8 and Selden with 4 in the same lineup lol

• chronoxiong

Hate everything. Hate donating. Hate life. Hated the 4 pages discussion of Rondo in this thread too. If you played JR Smith in your lineups, you most likely donated. That was me tonight.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Hate everything. Hate donating. Hate life. Hated the 4 pages discussion of Rondo in this thread too. If you played JR Smith in your lineups, you most likely donated. That was me tonight.

How many times do I have to tell you that J.R. Smith is a bad basketball player?

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

How many times do I have to tell you that J.R. Smith is a bad basketball player?

2 game slate. Options at SG were bare. C’mon bro! I know he sucks! I mentioned him in the previous game about how no one should play him. But there were only a few guys you could pick from the wasteland SG position (Lance, Ellis, JR Smith, Korver, Danny Green). It was a dart throw! You should know that!

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

2 game slate. Options at SG were bare. C’mon bro! I know he sucks! I mentioned him in the previous game about how no one should play him. But there were only a few guys you could pick from the wasteland SG position (Lance, Ellis, JR Smith, Korver, Danny Green). It was a dart throw! You should know that!

I went with Lance and Danny Green

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

I went with Lance and Danny Green

And good for you. I was the fortunate one who threw the dart at JR Smith. Costly pick. Also had LMA killed me too.

• baseballislife93

.1 pts away from 1st on FD
    For a whopping 50$ lol

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

And good for you. I was the fortunate one who threw the dart at JR Smith. Costly pick. Also had LMA killed me too.

You really need to do four or five cheap lineups and diversify.

• aclederer1

Did great with my GPPs, scored 307 on FD tonight and almost tied to win a trip to Miami for the Fantasy Finals. Anyways on to tomorrow!

• TnCowboy

Even though I tied with 81 others, my RG fam helped me finally take down a GPP in the FD Dribbler last night! Sweet!

• dmbtrip2004

Nice job! Go Cowboys

• DC2380

@TnCowboy said...

Even though I tied with 81 others, my RG fam helped me finally take down a GPP in the FD Dribbler last night! Sweet!

Dope!!!

• bjacksonibew

2 injuries that have screwed me out of being in the top 25 , first Gobert, then J.
    R. FmL lol

• billholler

@bjacksonibew said...

2 injuries that have screwed me out of being in the top 25 , first Gobert, then J.
    R. FmL lol

1 of those 2 is good at basketball.

• Theguy49503

@bjacksonibew said...

R. FmL lol

Bro same thing happen to me lol

• MrPerfekt7

And of course Danny Green does it again and separates me from the top money. Little ole Sheldon didn’t do anything.

• djjimmyjames

What happens with a tie for first place on the bud light free tournament? I tiied for fist place with a lot of people.

• bigwillie20

19 points out of 1st with Selden, Green, and Tristan combining for 38.8. Hopefully tonight I finally throw my darts right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).