NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

Think jabari parker gets more than 15 min and bounces back?

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

I hope so. Pivoting to him from Aminu.

• fenway2015

brown davis and mirotic

• superjon

I like a 4-man NO stack

Rondo, Clark, AD, and Mirotic

• tmarohl

@ScofieldReturns said...

Depends if he decides to play defense, which is not his strong suit. Bucks were -14 in his 15 minutes on the court. The only way I see Parker getting more minutes is foul trouble to Giannis, which is always a possibility.

• aus1032

I actually had a dream that valanciunas dropped 40 tonight, which is sad because why am I dreaming about dfs

Anyway, feeling a pg stack tonight. Wall, dame, rondo

• ushook

@aus1032 said...

I actually had a dream that valanciunas dropped 40 tonight, which is sad because why am I dreaming about dfs

Anyway, feeling a pg stack tonight. Wall, dame, rondo

I wana play JoVal so badlyyyyyyyy but his numbers against WAS are booty…

• sfox35757

thinking everyone will be on the MIL BOS game hoping for a repeat performance. definitely looking to pivot from the guys who blew up last game.

• clrockny24

what does everyone think of Bledsoe? Ownership should be down tonight…

• MPDR1983

I think BOS/MIL is a great GPP stack. So many will flock to the two games leaving ownership super low IMO

• xc0achx

@MPDR1983 said...

I think BOS/MIL is a great GPP stack. So many will flock to the two games leaving ownership super low IMO

The reverse reverse REVERSE physcology…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Quite the pricing overreaction to one game. Ill take some 6500 Bledsoe over a 7300 Horford…

• Theguy49503

Why is Tony Snell even in the starting line up (cyber face palm)

• Kmasonbx

@walkoff9 said...

Quite the pricing overreaction to one game. Ill take some 6500 Bledsoe over a 7300 Horford…

In a vacuum sure, but Horford has killed Milwaukee all season while Bledsoe has struggled against Boston, and I’d argue without Kyrie the Celtics are the best team in the league at defending the PG.

• ushook

@Kmasonbx said...

In a vacuum sure, but Horford has killed Milwaukee all season while Bledsoe has struggled against Boston, and I’d argue without Kyrie the Celtics are the best team in the league at defending the PG.

Horford is easy chalk for this series.

• Kmasonbx

@ushook said...

Horford is easy chalk for this series.

I was hoping his price would get bumped a little slower, kind of how they take a few games to get Mirotic’s price near where it should be, but I still think there is a profit potential for Horford. I’ll be playing him for sure, just hoping his price hike will get his ownership down a little.

• upgradetoquestionable

I’m struggling with CJ vs Beal. What do y’all think?

• Ace15

Bledsoe bounce back game, I think Rozier shoots better tonight as well. I like Bledsoe/Rozier and CJ a lot tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

The small slates suck but its so much better being able to build lineups anytime during the day and not scrambling to make changes 5 minutes before lock.

• gaelicgirl

@MPDR1983 said...

Agree!

• miggs6876

@ScofieldReturns said...

I’m eyeing Brodgan.

• ushook

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I’m struggling with CJ vs Beal. What do y’all think?

Guess I’m not the only one. It’s a tough one.

• nyknick

thoughts on who is the must play stud? brow, abc, dame, or wall?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@nyknick said...

thoughts on who is the must play stud? brow, abc, dame, or wall?

Wall and lillard for me.

• superjon

I know BBR has a stats page that will list every single players stats for the year on one page. Is there anything like that which can be filtered by date range?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).