NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@superjon said...

I know BBR has a stats page that will list every single players stats for the year on one page. Is there anything like that which can be filtered by date range?

NBA.com provides date filters, though results are not on a single page and very difficult to scrape if that’s what you’re trying to do.

http://stats.nba.com/players/traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1

• superjon

@frugal said...

NBA.com provides date filters, though results are not on a single page and very difficult to scrape if that’s what you’re trying to do.

http://stats.nba.com/players/traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1

Yea for scraping

• MPDR1983

I think Dame out preforms Wall tonight. I see Wall being chalk due to his 61 fp pts. Prob fading Wall hoping he only hits 38-40 DK pts

• gaelicgirl

@nyknick said...

thoughts on who is the must play stud? brow, abc, dame, or wall?

ABC. $1.5k less than Brow on FD, he should be extra salty today after being fouled out in OT. YMMV
    Wall feels like a trap, but Brow and Dame should do okay.

• MPDR1983

Kinda like a DAME/CJ stack. NO is terrible vs PGs and playing them both is pretty much having to PGs running on them at the same time. Just feel like POR comes out tonight hot.

• tarheelsrule44

I got a free ticket to last night’s nba $4 contest and I finished just outside the money. Haven’t played dfs in months and I’m tempted to drop a couple hundred bucks back on it tonight. Talk me out of it.

• damionismyname

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I got a free ticket to last night’s nba $4 contest and I finished just outside the money. Haven’t played dfs in months and I’m tempted to drop a couple hundred bucks back on it tonight. Talk me out of it.

• rules316

@tarheelsrule44 said...

• ushook

@tarheelsrule44 said...

• callmetouch

@tarheelsrule44 said...

• Packapunch

It’s dead in here…..

• upgradetoquestionable

Seems like all the WAS guys are priced down. I know Toronto brings defense but the DK prices on all the starters except maybe Wall seem to low.

Been passing on ABC over the couple of months and it’s been working out. Now that Brogdon is back there are a lot of chefs in that kitchen. Want to pull the trigger on 6.5K Bledsoe but really worried about Boston’s D.

I stacked up NOP/POR in game 1 expecting a shoot out and they both brought the D, thinking this game is higher scoring then the other two games tonight. Love Holiday in that one, thinking it might be an Aminu night on Portland.

• P0key

Delon Wright chalk time!! Vanfleet doubtful

• P0key

I’ve been fading Mirotic since his hot streak..it may be the night for it to work in my favor even tho he is like 8k on FD. not sure if over 30% of field will play him..

• DirkDigglerz

AD as long as he’s playing.

• DirkDigglerz

Bledsoe will ball out today for sure no way he’s gonna have 2 bad games in a row

• callmetouch

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bledsoe will ball out today for sure no way he’s gonna have 2 bad games in a row

I’m more worried about his minutes

• tmarohl

How come every FD lineup I build ends up with Gortat at center?

• callmetouch

@tmarohl said...

• ushook

@tmarohl said...

• moped_jones

My FD exposure tonight (5 LU’s) = Rondo(100%), Brown (100%), Brodgon (100%), ABC (40%), Brow (40%), Gortat (60%), Horford (40%), Markeif (100%), Tatum (60%), Porter (60%), Ibaka (40%), Turner (40%) everyone else is just 1 LU.

Love Gortat’s price ($4300 at FD. Played 28 minutes last game despite two quick idiotic fouls). So I assume if the game stays close (and he avoids stupid fouls) he should be over 30 minutes. I’ll take that from him at this price.

• moped_jones

@gaelicgirl said...

ABC. $1.5k less than Brow on FD, he should be extra salty today after being fouled out in OT. YMMV
    Wall feels like a trap, but Brow and Dame should do okay.

Wall felt like a trap last game (to me) and I avoided him. I have two LU’s on FD where the only difference is one has Wall and the other has Dame (since they are the same price on there. I couldn’t decide so I just played another LU, lol).

• GGee87

@superjon said...

I like a 4-man NO stack

Rondo, Clark, AD, and Mirotic

No way Portland let’s N.O. beat em twice at home. I’d look for some cheaper options. They’ll take too much salary away right off the top.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

B/c he’s actually a great play for the price (FD $4300). If it weren’t for those two quick silly fouls (one on the jump ball to start the game) he would have been well over 30 minutes. I have 60% exposure to him tonight (40% Horford).

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

He should get extra playoff minutes.

Decent match up

Low price.

There’s not a ton of solid value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).