NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

@tmarohl said...

How come every FD lineup I build ends up with Gortat at center?

I have Al Hortford in my first look LU….this LU also has ed davis..

• GGee87

@superjon said...

He should get extra playoff minutes.

Decent match up

Low price.

There’s not a ton of solid value.

I agree. Most people are overpriced as hell tonight. Gotta find value somewhere and C is usually the 1st spot to look.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

He’s one of the best pp$ plays on a slate that includes AD and not much value.

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bledsoe will ball out today for sure no way he’s gonna have 2 bad games in a row

Still kicking myself for taking “KAT against Houston, baby!” Hard pass on Bledsoe tonight.

• NDNole

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I got a free ticket to last night’s nba $4 contest and I finished just outside the money. Haven’t played dfs in months and I’m tempted to drop a couple hundred bucks back on it tonight. Talk me out of it.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Because you don’t want to pay up for Horford?

• NDNole

I keep wanting to use ed davis as a free space and hope he gets me 25 points. is that asking too much?

• hobbes2d

@callmetouch said...

I’m more worried about his minutes

He was in foul trouble.

• callmetouch

@hobbes2d said...

He was in foul trouble.

thanks for the clarification
    *I’m worried he might get into foul trouble

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Because you don’t want to pay up for Horford?

i just think 8K is too much for Horford. Last game was an outlier in my opinion. He had 3 blocks and 2 steals (15 FD points) in a game that went to overtime. I think he will put up 36-42 tonight not the 58 he did on Sunday. Still not a bad play, but hoping that Gortat can get about 24 – 26 at half the cost.

• rules316

how we feeling about this wright/vanvleet situation?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@NDNole said...

I keep wanting to use ed davis as a free space and hope he gets me 25 points. is that asking too much?

I like him and Collins.

Nurkic is walking foul trouble and especially if harkless is still out they will have to go big when aminu rests.

• MPDR1983

If you’re not playing Nurk shame on you.

• callmetouch

@MPDR1983 said...

Fool me once shame on me

• nbahan

Wall/”(player-popup #ed-davis)Ed Davis”:/players/ed-davis-1265 (low ownership on Davis and hoping for good run) or Rondo/Brown (ownership will be large)?

• frugal

@NDNole said...

I was kinda surprised that both Ed Davis and Collins saw around 20 minutes last game with Nurkic at 24 and Aminu just under 30. I feel like they are going to play a tighter rotation tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@MPDR1983 said...

Lost enough this year chasing him.

• Orangeflow

Morris is 5800 on DK…….not 5300 like this and other sites show

• pabloplyr

there is a reason why nurkic and aminu played that little. No spark offensively after the first quarter. In the first it looked like the Aminu Nurk show rest of the game meh. Ed Davis is a great rebounder and better equipped at defending Miro/AD than Nurk

• scott33

Having a hard time choosing between Dame & Wall. Same price on FD as others have pointed out. Dame gonna be covered by Jrue again & Wall been playing outta his mind. Gotta think Dame comes out with a chip on his shoulder though.

• thetitanlb

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I got a free ticket to last night’s nba $4 contest and I finished just outside the money. Haven’t played dfs in months and I’m tempted to drop a couple hundred bucks back on it tonight. Talk me out of it.

Do it

• frugal

@pabloplyr said...

there is a reason why nurkic and aminu played that little. No spark offensively after the first quarter. In the first it looked like the Aminu Nurk show rest of the game meh. Ed Davis is a great rebounder and better equipped at defending Miro/AD than Nurk

Ed Davis I can understand getting around 20 but he can’t guard Miro and AD together and they each played 40 minutes. I don’t believe Collilns at this point in his career is better at either end of the floor than Nurkic nor Aminu. That’s the bigger surprise, Collins getting 20.

• MPDR1983

@walkoff9 said...

Lost enough this year chasing him.

He already came out saying he has to be more aggressive tonight. He admitted he didn’t put his best out there game 1. I will take my chances on him on a small slate while everyone else he scared off him.

• frugal

@scott33 said...

Having a hard time choosing between Dame & Wall. Same price on FD as others have pointed out. Dame gonna be covered by Jrue again & Wall been playing outta his mind. Gotta think Dame comes out with a chip on his shoulder though.

FWIW, Jrue locked down Lillard in the 1st half, but he had a great 2nd half. Would’ve had over 60 FP easy if he played the 1st like the second.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Orangeflow said...

Morris is 5800 on DK…….not 5300 like this and other sites show

There are actually two players with the last name Morris, and they’re twin brothers believe it or not!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).