NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

To Wall or not to Wall? That is thy question. Same price as Lillard on FD. But Lillard will not go down 0-2 in a series at home so I’m sure he will try his best to go off tonight. Wall is playing on a 8th seeded team and should get bounced one of these nights.

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Do u think Brogdan sees close to 30 minutes tonight? I know you’re a Bucks fan, could use some insight as to who u like from MIL tonight.. Giannis seems priced perfectly on FD as well.

I think Brogdon sees fewer minutes than last game. He got more minutes because of Bledsoe’s foul trouble and overtime. I think somewhere between 20-24 minutes seems more reasonable. I think Jabari Parker, the defensive sieve that he is, will see more than the 15 minutes he received last game. Middleton is priced a little too high for my liking, but he will see 40 minutes. I agree that Giannis is priced appropriately. My guess is that if Parker gets increased minutes it is at the expense of Tony Snell.

• Briancobb33

Who will Rondo guard? Didn’t watch game 1 but I suspect that the 15 shots from Turner was due to Rondo defense. If he’s on him again seems like a good value option if Harkless sits.

• tmarohl

@mnsugrinder said...

Portland in a must win? Dame is the best PG on the slate in FD. I have him going for 65 tonight.

Portland was playing must win, or close to must win games for the past 10 games. If he goes for 65 and the other PG’s struggle, I will be dead meat on FD. I like him much better on DK.

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

I assume my comments got reported to Alex from last night. (Awesemo) He has entered tons of shit.

“Pride has killed the wisest of men”

Doesn’t that guy enter tons of shit every night at all price levels? That is why he is the rankings leader, plus he wins a lot, at least on GPP’s.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Jeremy2160 said...

I’m a single bullet guy and I’m finding myself doing a full fade of the Boston/bucks game… is it a mistake on such a short slate?

199.5 total on a 3 game slate where the other 2 games have totals of 213.5 and 214. You will not be alone, plenty of lineups will fade that game.

• Orangeflow

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t that guy enter tons of shit every night at all price levels? That is why he is the rankings leader, plus he wins a lot, at least on GPP’s.

He has been a ghost for about 2 months now. Assume he is busy with his new website.

He is the leader because the standings are never reset. He wins cash games (or places in them) and those dont reflect on a ranking.

The ranking system should be reset at 0 every year, but it isnt. (Too many investment deals and promos for the top guys would fade away)

GPPs……not so much anymore. At least not enough to cover most of his investment

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

He has been a ghost for about 2 months now.

He is the leader because the standings are never reset. He wins cash games (or places in them) and those dont reflect on a ranking.

The ranking system should be reset at 0 every year, but it isnt. (Too many investment deals and promos for the top guys would fade away)

I don’t know what you are talking about. Rankings are reset. They reset every Thursday for the week and also once per year.
    Also, he has 4,367 top 20% finishes in GPP’s over the last SEVEN Days. For the month, he is at 19,386 top 20% finishes.

Hardly a ghost – probably the highest volume player out there.

Here is a link to his daily activity if you are interested. https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/awesemo

• Orangeflow

I used to just be a reader here and never saw rankings go to 00000000000

• scott33

@Orangeflow said...

He has been a ghost for about 2 months now. Assume he is busy with his new website.

He mass enters every GPP every night, at least on FD not sure about DK

• gaelicgirl

@Orangeflow said...

• Orangeflow

@scott33 said...

He mass enters every GPP every night, at least on FD not sure about DK

I play DUs everyday just about on DK only. Rarely seen him in 2 months and before that it was spotty. Maybe FD is his main home now.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Orangeflow said...

I’ve seen Awesemo in every GPP I’ve entered for a while now. At least in MLB. I pretty much gave up NBA for the past 3 or so weeks until the playoffs started.
    There’s plenty of flaws if you want to nitpick in the RG ranking system. The overall ranking, and weightclass ranking I believe are never reset. Every year though the TPOY, and individual sport rankings are reset so I’m not sure what your beef is there. Plenty of great DFS players who aren’t even RG members to really say who’s what anyway. I wouldn’t be shocked if Pianoclub would outrank Awesemo in NBA for example.

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

Might not be reset to zero, because I believe it is a rolling type of thing. TPOY or tournament player of the year ranking is reset to zero. Overall rankings I believe average your rankings across all sports a person participates in. For instance, your friend Awesemo participates in NFL, MLB, Nascar, NBA, MMA, Golf, Soccer and NHL. He is highly ranked in all of them. That is why he is top ranked. One sport season drops off at a time. At least that is how I believe it works.

• tlwoodie

VanVleet in

• BerkeleyBoss

So much for playing Delon Wright

• JSteele

No one gives any love to the Pelicans in these playoffs. Yes Portland is good at home but the Pelicans have one of the top 5 starting units statistically, since Mirotic entered the starting lineup. I like New Orleans to come out fast and win game 2.

• callmetouch

@JSteele said...

No one gives any love to the Pelicans in these playoffs. Yes Portland is good at home but the Pelicans have one of the top 5 starting units statistically, since Mirotic entered the starting lineup. I like New Orleans to come out fast and win game 2.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

• tmarohl

@Orangeflow said...

I play DUs everyday just about on DK only. Rarely seen him in 2 months and before that it was spotty. Maybe FD is his main home now.

He plays a lot of draftkings. Probably just wasn’t messing with double ups during the latter part of the NBA season when all the late scratches and teams tanking were making it hard to stay on top of. Probably switched his action to MLB. When you play the kind of volume he does it is hard to adjust that number of lineups several times per day as the news breaks two minutes before lock.

• JSteele

https://www.thebirdwrites.com/2018/4/11/17012692/nikola-mirotic-new-orleans-pelicans-big-three-davis-holiday-rondo-moore-best-starting-lineup

• Orangeflow

@tmarohl said...

He plays a lot of draftkings. Probably just wasn’t messing with double ups during the latter part of the NBA season when all the late scratches and teams tanking were making it hard to stay on top of. Probably switched his action to MLB. When you play the kind of volume he does it is hard to adjust that number of lineups several times per day as the news breaks two minutes before lock.

• fongster

@Orangeflow said...

i appreciated your morris brother joke from earlier today and am also appreciating you now bringing this irrelevant to today’s slate and perhaps not even factually accurate side-conversation to the thread! good stuff! thanks!

• frugal

@tlwoodie said...

VanVleet in

Ouch, gut punch. Going to keep Wright in 1 on Yahoo as I love the rest of that lineup and really no one to pivot to at SG, hopefully he can still hit ~20 FP.

• scott33

Anyone heard news on whether Harkless is playing or not?

• callmetouch

Want to play Henson but know it’s a mistake

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).