NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 15 ) at Milwaukee ( -15 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

yay another day to lose more money. LOL

• superjon

1 Harden
    1 ABC

Both with Kyrie, Thad and Horford

What can go wrong??

• Njsum1

Going back to Collison, hoping for a better showing today.

• ASitar

ABC/Brown/Pat C/Drummond

Rubio still priced low on DK, he’ll be in 100% of my LUs

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

That price on FD is so appealing. I’m there with you.

• fleishmo6

Both Collison and Jackson are the same thinking both backups cheaper and score as many fantasy points as the starters
    Ish and cojo

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Actually a little better priced on FD…still only 4900 on DK.

• Njsum1

@fleishmo6 said...

Both Collison and Jackson are the same thinking both backups cheaper and score as many fantasy points as the starters
    Ish and cojo

Imo…they’re not the same. Ish I can see, as the game is likely to blowout, yet if by some miracle the game is tight (assuming Blake is out) it’s because Reggie is having himself game. Yet that’s a lower probability play, yet not a completely unlikely outcome. Also sometimes Reggie and Ish split minutes anyway.

However, Playing Cojo for 4K over Collison for 4900, regardless of the outcome is a huge mistake. Collison was in foul trouble last game, and didn’t play well. He had about 8 minutes taken away due to foul trouble and blowout. The final score didn’t show a blowout, yet the starters were removed from the game with like 2 minutes left as it was a 16 point game at that point.

😁

• Ree4erMadness

Took 1st place in the DK $1 single entry with 322.5 DK points. Won $100

Dame
    Gary Harris
    Derozan
    Millsap
    Poetl
    Mccollum
    Kawhi
    Gasol

Tonight, I like Harden and Capela at their prices on DK. I like Rubio and I think Collison will play better and I like his DK price. I like Matthews and Morris for value. And Chris Paul has a great price also.

• ushook

Not touching donny tonight.

• PaperStacking92

Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
    4 minutes ago
    #Celtics announce Al Horford is questionable for tonight with an illness.

• ushook

Thats annoying

• skankinmat

@ASitar said...

ABC/Brown/Pat C/Drummond

Rubio still priced low on DK, he’ll be in 100% of my LUs

Don’t you think its weird his price actually dropped from last game? It’s throwing me off…As in he will be 70% owned and throw up a stinker..and then mitchell goes for 55

• ushook

Its easy for a player like rubio to be highly owned on a 3 game slate at that price who can give u 50 in any game

• Ree4erMadness

According to Basketball Monster, Horford has only played in 8 out of 22 games when he’s questionable. 36%

• @Ree4erMadness said...

Took 1st place in the DK $1 single entry with 322.5 DK points. Won $100

Dame
    Gary Harris
    Derozan
    Millsap
    Poetl
    Mccollum
    Kawhi
    Gasol

Tonight, I like Harden and Capela at their prices on DK. I like Rubio and I think Collison will play better and I like his DK price. I like Matthews and Morris for value. And Chris Paul has a great price also.

Would have won $1500 in the big jam.

• @superjon said...

With myles of course!

• @Njsum1 said...

With myles of course!

• gaelicgirl

@got9forya said...

yay another day to lose more money. LOL

We can do this! LOL

• samuri8

Playoffs have been bad for me so far…without 10x sell your car to bet on it super value locks I just don’t have a compass, apparently.

• got9forya

Question is do we play Morris again after last outing or was that just a fluke on FD. I mean he is only 5100. He fits good with my core but stuck with Joseph House and Lopez. that part I do not like

• captainwacky

@got9forya said...

Question is do we play Morris again after last outing or was that just a fluke on FD. I mean he is only 5100. He fits good with my core but stuck with Joseph House and Lopez. that part I do not like

I don’t think it’s a fluke— minutes and usage condense in the playoffs, and without smart there, his are even more secure. I’m not sure he’s going to get quite the same return, but his floor and ceiling are both quite good. Also, our options are kinda limited, so even though he’ll be highly owned, I don’t think he’s someone who we should be basing our decisions around ownership for… if he fits your lineups, play him.

• Tajtrivedi

Any interest in faried at 3.6k?

• NDNole

Watch Jaylen brown be the guy that goes off while I watch and go

• got9forya

I will laugh my a** off if someone wins the tournament and went all mid tier guys like I did in my single entry. Could Happen who knows. Just a thought that witht hese games it could very well happen

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).