NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 15 ) at Milwaukee ( -15 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Dang it, I had Baynes in a LU anyways. I’m going Hayward over Tatum and Morris. He’s the one that will get the most minutes

• captainwacky

I was way under on brown last game, now I have to decide if I want to get to way over or just keep fading him. He’s egregiously cheap on fanduel, and there’s a ceiling there— his usage sucks in the first unit, but he can get steals and blocks if he’s engaged and then just fall his way into 12 points and 6 rebounds and decimate that price tag.

• gaelicgirl

Does it even matter if Blake plays? Feels like the Bucks can just annihilate the Pistons regardless.

• ASitar

@gaelicgirl said...

Does it even matter if Blake plays? Feels like the Bucks can just annihilate the Pistons regardless.

I have Blake in 1 of my 2 DK LUs because I think he smashes if he does in fact play (at 10% ownership), but I have the feeling we won’t know until 7:58 EST

• NDNole

The body language and movement on the shootaround doesnt look too good for blake. Just my take,he wasnt running or anything but I see some gimpyness in his movement. I want to put him in a lineup but that changed my mind and im ok if he plays and goes off.Im not risking it. But it could payoff for someone. Only way I’d change my mind is if closer to shootaround and gametime they show him moving good.

https://twitter.com/detnewsRodBeard/status/1118545776110645249

• ushook

@NDNole said...

The body language and movement on the shootaround doesnt look too good for blake. Just my take,he wasnt running or anything but I see some gimpyness in his movement.

Nice share. I cant imagine him playing. They must know with a healthy blake they wont take down the bucks. He can barely move.

• hobbes2d

@gaelicgirl said...

Blake is basically the only player who can keep them close against Milwaukee. I was almost all in on him before he was ruled out for Game 1.

• hobbes2d

@NDNole said...

The body language and movement on the shootaround doesnt look too good for blake. Just my take,he wasnt running or anything but I see some gimpyness in his movement. I want to put him in a lineup but that changed my mind and im ok if he plays and goes off.Im not risking it. But it could payoff for someone. Only way I’d change my mind is if closer to shootaround and gametime they show him moving good.

I have a hard time seeing him play if he wasn’t able to go for Game 1.

• whothis

Smart still out?

• gaelicgirl

@whothis said...

Smart still out?

Out Wednesday vs IND (torn oblique)

• sox9

@captainwacky said...

I was way under on brown last game, now I have to decide if I want to get to way over or just keep fading him. He’s egregiously cheap on fanduel, and there’s a ceiling there— his usage sucks in the first unit, but he can get steals and blocks if he’s engaged and then just fall his way into 12 points and 6 rebounds and decimate that price tag.

maybe not as cheap as Kennard if Blake is out and MILW blows the game out half way through the second quarter and puts in their second unit.

• ASitar

Bledsoe or Turner? DK Utility. Both could put up monster games, but Bledsoe might only see 25 minutes in a blowout

All Da JAX and ELL ! And it’s THON Time! All will CRUSH Values! DET will keep it close… of course playing those with DRUMM, HARDEN & CEE PEE! They lost by 40 yeah… they have pride and will surprise tonight

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

Pat C and Rubio, ABC/Harden, then diversified. GL everyone !

Everyone loves Rubio? I have O. Wow.

• ASitar

Did a 3rd LU w ABC/Harden/Kyrie AND Collison. I Hate Collison. You guys suck! Thanks for talking me into him.

• telestraightshooter

Horford in

Griffin out

- translation of vegas lines

• ASitar

@telestraightshooter said...

Horford in

Griffin out

- translation of vegas lines

I like Baynes quite a bit. If Horford is a go, does Baynes still see about 25 minutes? Aren’t him and Horford a great tandem D?

• Agent47

While part of me thinks the Bucks/Pistons game could be more competitive tonight, I just think the talent gap between the teams might be too vast, especially if Blake doesn’t play. Even when Blake played in both games in Milwaukee during the regular season, the Bucks still won both games by 23 points. If you’re doing MME, I can see the merit in throwing guys like Blake/Jackson/Drummond in some lineups in case the game stays close. But for single-entry contests, or if you’re only playing a lineup or two, playing any Pistons could maybe end your night early, I think.

• ASitar

@Agent47 said...

While part of me thinks the Bucks/Pistons game could be more competitive tonight, I just think the talent gap between the teams might be too vast, especially if Blake doesn’t play. Even when Blake played in both games in Milwaukee during the regular season, the Bucks still won both games by 23 points. If you’re doing MME, I can see the merit in throwing guys like Blake/Jackson/Drummond in some lineups in case the game stays close. But for single-entry contests, or if you’re only playing a lineup or two, playing any Pistons could maybe end your night early, I think.

To me, Drummond and Kennard have the only opportunity of meeting/exceeding value. But you’re right.

• captainwacky

@866 said...

Everyone loves Rubio? I have O. Wow.

I’m not even sure the Jazz love rubio, but he represents a huge ceiling at his price point. Pretty low chance of getting there, but if he gets it going on both ends, he can get to 50.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

To me, Drummond and Kennard have the only opportunity of meeting/exceeding value. But you’re right.

I think Thon has a chance to decimate his value in either game script. He’s not functionally good, especially versus the bucks, but he also is in a position where he could minutes his way into a good score (and even regardless of the bad matchup, he’s aggressive enough that he can have 10 fantasy point spurts in a couple minutes). I mean, he shot like 6 threes last game, and they were all wide open, and he hit the back rim on 4 of them. I’m going to try to be way over the field on him if he’s not chalky (which I don’t think he will be).

• Ts99

Kennard or Sterling Brown for salary relief? Both got minutes in the blow out.

• RiskyBiscuits

Haven’t seen anyone mention Drummond. He fouled out last game. MIL’s one defensive weak spot is the center position. If he is low-owned, I want him. On FD at least. I don’t play DK. For me, it’s either him or Lopez. I wish I had more faith in Thon, but I just don’t.

• captainwacky

@Ts99 said...

Kennard or Sterling Brown for salary relief? Both got minutes in the blow out.

I think brown is more volatile than Kennard, though neither is really as safe as I want to pretend. The bucks have so many mouths to feed in different scenarios; it just happened that he was in a groove last game, but I imagine they would try to get mirotic some reps, or let Connaughton have some fun in a blowout, or any of those other guards. That’s a long way of saying I prefer Kennard, but could also see the bucks just shutting him down because they felt like it, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).