NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 15 ) at Milwaukee ( -15 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ts99

Fair, but I see Kennard getting run in a blow out again and at that point it’s the bench guarding him with no real incentives to clamp down on him.

Edit because also kinda interested in Connaughton as well since he will get his regular minutes and also plays in a blow out.

• captainwacky

@Ts99 said...

Fair, but I see Kennard getting run in a blow out again and at that point it’s the bench guarding him with no real incentives to clamp down on him.

Edit because also kinda interested in Connaughton as well since he will get his regular minutes and also plays in a blow out.

I’m on the same page as you with Kennard, but they flat out weren’t guarding him for a while at the end of the 1st half. Given that he was the only one who did anything decent (and the bucks seem like they’re in all-business mode), they could just say “hey, make galloway or brown, or whoever (including thon!) make a jumper before that dude” as an exercise in playoff focus. That said, Kennard should have plenty of opportunity, albeit against a team who can do whatever they want so it scares me a bit.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Pistons are going to lose tonight. They will lose by 15 or greater, but it will not be the decimation that happened on Sunday. They will player harder. They will fight harder. They will be compete at a greater level. I wouldn’t fade anyone in that game because of blowout concerns.

There is near zero chance Blake will play.

Whatever is working will get heavy minutes. Kennard and Drummond are go to plays. No one at C has the ceiling of Drummond tonight and quite frankly IMO it isn’t even close between him and the rest. There’s enough mid-range plays that pairing him with ABC or Harden is plenty easy on DK and where I’m building from.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Haven’t seen anyone mention Drummond. He fouled out last game. MIL’s one defensive weak spot is the center position. If he is low-owned, I want him. On FD at least. I don’t play DK. For me, it’s either him or Lopez. I wish I had more faith in Thon, but I just don’t.

He fouled out?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

He fouled out?

Not the traditional way, but he committed certain types of fouls until he was out, yes.

• Tajtrivedi

@theIrrigator said...

He fouled out?

I thought he was ejected for a flagrant 2

• ASitar

Will Ingles get it together tonight? I have him in 1/3 on DK, and I want to like him more because he’s got a 44 point game on him, but he just didn’t get many shots last game

• gaelicgirl

@Tajtrivedi said...

I thought he was ejected for a flagrant 2

Yes, he was ejected for shoving Giannis IIRC…imagine he’ll keep a cooler head tonight, though.

• Petergunz82

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes, he was ejected for shoving Giannis IIRC…imagine he’ll keep a cooler head tonight, though.

It was more out of frustration than malice that Giannis beasted him for the offensive rebound

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

It was more out of frustration than malice that Giannis beasted him for the offensive rebound

I’d be frustrated if an alien kept grabbing rebounds from me at that elevation. But I don’t think I’d be as successful in pushing Giannis over.

• Petergunz82

The question for me is how much heart do the Pistons have. Panda said the effort should be there tonight more so than Game 1. If that’s the case, it should stay close for a while. I just don’t see how they score outside of Luke Kennard and RJax. Problem is Rjax is streaky as hell (which makes him a great GPP play). Drum is not an offensive threat at all, he usually just dominates the interior.

Thon Mania! Drain the 3’s!

• Ts99

Panda, you see the numbers Drummond has in 5 games against Milwaukee? Think he’s averaging around 33 DK points per game. Most of those probably with Blake but still looks like a bad history.

• ASitar

@Ts99 said...

Panda, you see the numbers Drummond has in 5 games against Milwaukee? Think he’s averaging around 33 DK points per game. Most of those probably with Blake but still looks like a bad history.

He’s also the only Center on the slate who can legit put up 60-70 DK points.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

I plan on having very few DK lineups without rudy gobert. Because he can also do that in the playoffs.

• Ts99

@ASitar said...

Agree, but he doesn’t seem to have a ceiling in this match up. Think I’d rather spend up to Harden and plug in a serviceable C.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ts99 said...

He also had 32 DK points last game in 26 minutes. I expect him to push closer to 40 minutes tonight. Also not worried about the past. Bucks are a different team upfront. They fell off big time against C’s from a DVP standpoint. Blake played those games too as you mentioned.

• biardo6

Cavanaugh for all the monies!

• Ree4erMadness

@Ts99 said...

Kennard or Sterling Brown for salary relief? Both got minutes in the blow out.

• FunchessOfFun

Anyone else rolling the dice on Turner @ low ownership?

His ceiling remains around 45-50 fpts on DK, and that $6100 price tag has got me on the hook

• sox9

still no word on Blake, GTD

• Petergunz82

Overlay in $10 DK

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

No one at C has the ceiling of Drummond tonight and quite frankly IMO it isn’t even close between him and the rest.

Never quite understood this line of thinking.

The same could be said about Embiid the other night, and he was a complete bust.

• BerkeleyBoss

Overlay all over the place

• sox9

News after lock, Blake inactive

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.