NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 195.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• clrockny24

playoff games should not start at 10:30 at night.

• dmbtrip2004

@clrockny24 said...

playoff games should not start at 10:30 at night.

Well, technically its starting at 730pm.

• DirkDigglerz

Perfect time to pick Lowry and DeRozan

• steelcitydozer

Let’s get this outta the way RONDO every one take him because I’ll be full fade in gpps.

• LouisD21

Apparently when RG reported that Selden was starting, it didn’t mean he was actually going to play…

• kettab24

wat’s with Rondo not playing down the stretch in game 1? I was on the bench for crucial minutes

• billholler

@LouisD21 said...

Apparently when RG reported that Selden was starting, it didn’t mean he was actually going to play…

Picked up 2 fouls in about 6 minutes. I knew my Selden LUs were screwed after that.

• MrPerfekt7

No Gobert!!! Guess fire up Jordan with some Paul/Hayward and Derozan to go along with him

• moped_jones

So who starts for the Jazz tonight?

Rotoworld has Ingles and Diaw in the lineup with Hill, Hayward and Favors.

That worries me some b/c I made a lineup last night that had Hood and Johnson. Hood is cheap and Johnson had a great game 1. And of course it’s the last game of the night so we won’t know who’s officially starting until well after lock.

• LouisD21

Which is the most beneficial or “safer”, 20-player or 100-player?

• deerosa

@7klub06 said...

No Gobert!!! Guess fire up Jordan with some Paul/Hayward and Derozan to go along with him

Extreme discount is Joe Johnson , he came up big last game and will get more usage and shots with Gobert gone. Rolling with him instead of Hayward with a cheaper price..

• bjacksonibew

@7klub06 said...

This was my first instinct, everybody always looks for the guy to fill in for the injured, I do too, but I also look on the other side as well and no gobert to shut down jordan i like dj tonight

• deerosa

@moped_jones said...

So who starts for the Jazz tonight?

Rotoworld has Ingles and Diaw in the lineup with Hill, Hayward and Favors.

That worries me some b/c I made a lineup last night that had Hood and Johnson. Hood is cheap and Johnson had a great game 1. And of course it’s the last game of the night so we won’t know who’s officially starting until well after lock.

Johnson coming off the bench is a good thing! 2nd unit usage will be there.

• billholler

Rodney Hood has been terrible for over a month but his price is the lowest I have ever seen. Maybe tonight is the night he finally gets 30. Is it even called a burger if it’s only 30?

• moped_jones

@deerosa said...

Johnson coming off the bench is a good thing! 2nd unit usage will be there.

Yeah, that’s true. That is definitely one thing I need to improve on is picking more bench players. So many times I’ve shied away from players like Greg Monroe b/c he doesn’t start (but that’s a little different b/c his coach is an idiot, lol).

However, that being said I really like Big Mo on DK for $2600. Jazz play slow, Mo is slow. Even if he only gets 17 DK points that’s still 6.5x value. Really frees up a lot of cash.

Would Hood also be a good pick if he’s on the second unit? I’m not sure if he’s over all his injuries yet though.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I hate FD so much…it’s like they’re just mocking me now.
    The other night I finished #80 in a GPP but would have been 6th and had my best finish ever had I not switched Beverley for Smart. Today Smart is a SG…why couldn’t Smart have been listed at SG on Sunday!!! lol oh well…

• billholler

This DK pricing is tricky today. They have made Raymond Felton almost playable. And that Luc Richard fella is always an autofade for me but looks slightly enticing at 2800.

• BUFUu2

@billholler said...

This DK pricing is tricky today. They have made Raymond Felton almost playable. And that Luc Richard fella is always an autofade for me but looks slightly enticing at 2800.

hell no on luc but i will be playing delly at 2800

• Bay101

Delly punt of the day

• winnerchickendinner

@Bay101 said...

Delly punt of the day

• MrPerfekt7

@deerosa said...

Extreme discount is Joe Johnson , he came up big last game and will get more usage and shots with Gobert gone. Rolling with him instead of Hayward with a cheaper price..

I definitely got a lot of Johnson in my LUs as well.
    Thoughts on Bobby Portis?

• MrPerfekt7

@billholler said...

But can’t Luc Richard get you a quick 20DKpts if need be especially if Griffin starts off sluggish?

• deerosa

@7klub06 said...

I definitely got a lot of Johnson in my LUs as well.
    Thoughts on Bobby Portis?

Can Portis duplicate that performance? Is Ibaka good to go? Will Favors ball out? Did you see Griffins usage last game?

PF is tough for me tonite. PF and SF is where to mix and match to win this thing.

• lloydjv1

Is Wade in playoff mode? Can we consistently trust him? Personally I am doing my best to avoid any Jazz players.Can Portis repeat?

• MrPerfekt7

@deerosa said...

Can Portis duplicate that performance? Is Ibaka good to go? Will Favors ball out? Did you see Griffins usage last game?

PF is tough for me tonite. PF and SF is where to mix and match to win this thing.

Yes and I agree on that what a damn headache
    Fool around and Diaw been done went off tonight smh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).