NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 195.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

If raps plan on winning tonight. Gotta give J VAL at least 15 touches in the post and play 30-35 mins

• gravitymaze

25$ Slam on FD didn’t even fill up. “yum yum gimme sum”-Bud Bundy

• bjacksonibew

Giannis gettin 60 tonight

• IronMonkey415

YES!!! Ibaka with a 3 pointer

• XxHeisenbergxX

@PocketMonster said...

Hey Heisenberg you promised a 40 burger from Snell…are you standing by that?!

LOL…I said I am feeling a 40 burger…I never promise anything when it comes to gambling…Other than the Patriots make my Steelers their bitch come playoff time. That I can always promise.

• winnerchickendinner

Lowry starting off hot

• tmarohl

The game cast on NBA TV is 2 minutes behind the scoring on FD.

• steelcitydozer

No lowry no cash..lol sorry had to say it

• tmarohl

So weird watching the game, three minutes behind FD scoring.

• gravitymaze

@tmarohl said...

So weird watching the game, three minutes behind FD scoring.

trolling? Never mind. I just couldn’t believe FD scoring was a head of anything. But the NBA streaming and website yep can totally believe it.

• tmarohl

@gravitymaze said...

trolling?

No, the game on TV is three minutes behind.

• damionismyname

@dearmand said...

Put Ibaka in a last minute lineup

• damionismyname

Middleton on fire!!

• tmarohl

28-25 Toronto end of first quarter. TV is still at 2:17 to go.

• deactivated66527

You know it’s bad when streams on reddit are ahead of TV by a wide margin

• Dirt_Lavert

So I take J Val the other night and get murdered and now take Ibaka and get murdered. I see.

• RandomGuess10

@tmarohl said...

28-25 Toronto end of first quarter. TV is still at 2:17 to go.

Who do you have as a cable provider? I’m not having that issue at all.

• tmarohl

I have Directv. I am in Milwaukee and watching the local feed, which is about two minutes behind. NBA TV is retransmitting the Milwaukee feed and is even further behind.

• tmarohl

First quarter just ended on TV, we are well into the second quarter now.

• Dirt_Lavert

So if this game gets out of hand congrats to everyone with the Raptors bench lol

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So if this game gets out of hand congrats to everyone with the Raptors bench lol

Raptors brought the bench in early. Had Poeltl and Cojo in early in the first.

• XxHeisenbergxX

So did they bench Snell?

• Dirt_Lavert

So I was a game late to Greg monroe too huhh? I have 50% of him and Ibaka and they’re in the same lus. Hope both dud if that’s the case

• pheffernan7

Man… Serge ain’t even close

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So I was a game late to Greg monroe too huhh? I have 50% of him and Ibaka and they’re in the same lus. Hope both dud if that’s the case

Just scored 4 points and got a rebound in the last minute according to the ESPN game feed which is closer to real time than the broadcast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).