NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 195.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I have Directv.

Can’t stand DirecTV, but stuck with it. Always behind FD scoring, so I watch the game instead and check scores at the quarter breaks.

• deactivated66527

Monroe is a beast

• Dirt_Lavert

@tmarohl said...

Just scored 4 points and got a rebound in the last minute according to the ESPN game feed which is closer to real time than the broadcast.

Yea with my luck Ibaka will bust and Monroe will go off sadly lol. Once I realized my exposure was limited to having them in the same 3/6 lus I knew I could be boned. Glad I didn’t take Brogdon in one so far tho.

Player pool and % for 6 lus

83% IT4, Cp3, Horford
    66% Iso Joe, Rondo
    50% Ibaka, Crawford, Monroe, Blake
    33% Smart, Middleton, Diaw, Mbah, DJ
    16% Crowder, Demar, Portis

• Dirt_Lavert

Ibaka going to murder my Monroe lus, saving grace could be that Monroe is only 22% owned and maybe some others have Ibaka too. Damn

• DC2380

yup no lowry no cash

• pjbyrne707

Fucking Dellavadova, dude is straight garbage.

• Beavsftw

@pjbyrne707 said...

Fucking Dellavadova, dude is straight garbage.

You are just now realizing this?

• chronoxiong

Ibaka might be the first bust of the night.

• DC2380

@chronoxiong said...

yup looking that way fuck

• IronMonkey415

Delly Sandwich can choke on it.

• bigkino217

@chronoxiong said...

is it really a bust if you gambled on an injured player and they don’t play well?

• Beavsftw

Hope horford does decent. Every time I roster him he shits the bed. Hoping that changes tonight.

• tmarohl

I turned off the Bucks game because it is so frustrating being 3 minutes behind my scores on my screen. Just turned on Boston and Chicago and will watch the game flow tracker on ESPN instead for the Bucks.

• tmarohl

@IronMonkey415 said...

Delly Sandwich can choke on it.

Tried to tell everyone that Delly is not a key player on the Bucks. I must admit though I put him in a lineup because of all of the love for him on the forums today.

• IronMonkey415

That is the same reason I picked him.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Massive $8 GPP’s tomorrow on DK and FD. If you bomb tonight, you can just say you were saving your winning for tomorrow.

• IronMonkey415

Good god, you are not joking about tomorrow contests.

• tmarohl

Looks like tonight is a Mirotic night at the expense of Portis.

• chatmar

Delly is not much of an athlete, but I watched the last game and he got plenty of minutes for his price tag. He’s an NBA player. He only needs to do so much to make value. His bust (if it happens) is not like the one Ibaka or Derozan are putting up. LOL

• winnerchickendinner

Yeah lowry only 20% owned too in the $8 gpp.

• winnerchickendinner

But alas no mirotic in my lineup

• winnerchickendinner

Geez and rondo

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Mirotic about to hit value with 2 mins left in the 1st

• whothis

Da Bulls

• TeamTarek

pls brogdon …. cmon man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).