NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 195.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TheRyanFlaherty

Cause why wouldn’t Mirotic go insane to tonight…really going to regret playing Portia…oh well…

• tmarohl

Here comes the Toronto blowout.

• TeamTarek

@tmarohl said...

Here comes the Toronto blowout.

are u sure bro?;p

• winnerchickendinner

The clips/jazz game Probably won’t matter now. The winning lineup right now is so simple in terms of balance and picking bounce back games

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@winnerchickendinner said...

The clips/jazz game Probably won’t matter now. The winning lineup right now is so simple in terms of balance and picking bounce back games

A little early for that. Not even through half of the total minutes for the night. Lowry has slowed way down and is far from a lock to be on a winning roster. Mirotic is the type of player who could do nothing for the rest of the game. So on and so forth.

• tmarohl

@TeamTarek said...

are u sure bro?;p

That was the fan in me when they went down by 13.

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

A little early for that. Not even through half of the total minutes for the night. Lowry has slowed way down and is far from a lock to be on a winning roster. Mirotic is the type of player who could do nothing for the rest of the game. So on and so forth.

true! Lowry still not hit x5

• DC2380

Ibaka making a slight comeback with all these threes

• damionismyname

IT needs to do something man! killing everything by picking him over Rondo!

• deactivated66527

People act like $7900 Lowry isn’t supposed to be doing this right now lol

• Icarus66

Who do I keep rostering Crowder.

• winnerchickendinner

@Pandamonious said...

I know I’m just venting

• chronoxiong

Rondo out there showing everyone how a real PG plays. Not someone like IT2 and his lack of peripheral stats. Why did I play IT2? I was able to afford CP3. SMH

• superstars92

Rondo is only doing well because Brad Stevens (who is supposedly a great coach) doesn’t realize all he needs to do is tell whoever is guarding Rondo to not guard Rondo. The person guarding Rondo just needs to sag off behind the FT line. Then they can play 5 on 4 at all times and get someone else to help rebound. But of course, whoever is guarding Rondo this game is pressuring him all the way to the 3 point line….

• deactivated66527

Yup we all need a magical IT 4th quarter or something. This is why he’s $8k and not $10k. Zero peripherals…barely even gets any assists smh

• nickelos85

IT did lose his sister, so he maybe in and out of the zone for awhile.

• DC2380

horford is just horrible

• tmarohl

I played Thon Maker as a punt on one of my DK lineups as opposed to the recommended Delly. He has 19.25 DK points so far on $2,600 salary.

• frugal

Wow. I have Mirotic at a crazy low 6.8% ownership tonight on Yahoo. Just need Wade to do something in the 2nd half and it will be a solid night for me.

• Benf15harp

Good job Casey for not putting j Val in the 4th No rim protection. No off rebounding. Just dumb

• Dirt_Lavert

Horford in every Rondo lu except one that has Portis lmao. Needed 50 lineups and not 6

• XxHeisenbergxX

Well what can I say…I think its time for me to put an end to my NBA season. I am horrible. Not even going to complain..I wouldn’t know where to begin my LU is so horrible.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I would need Chris Paul and D. Jordan to hit 500 FPTS each to have a shot.

• billholler

No ABC, no $12,345

• deactivated66527

Lmao Delly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).