NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cmatt1994

Bojan Bogonavich a good play in Cavs-Pacers single game?

• superjon

@thebigboy said...

Agree to disagree I suppose. I’d bet the farm D Rose outscores Crawford tonight but that’s just my opinion. I’d guess he sees around 26-28 mins with about 22 points and a couple peripherals.

22 points won’t kill you but that’s his ceiling and not a good one.

• roach62

@thebigboy said...

Agree to disagree I suppose. I’d bet the farm D Rose outscores Crawford tonight but that’s just my opinion. I’d guess he sees around 26-28 mins with about 22 points and a couple peripherals.

whose minutes are you expecting him to cut into exactly?

the only reason he got so many minutes was because Teague picked up his 3rd PF at the end of the 1st quarter and he sat and Rose played basically whole 2nd quarter

2nd half was usual rotation and he only played 7-8 minutes…

i mean your gut is telling you to play him, fine but no chance in hell imo he sees much over 20 minutes, much less closer to 30

• ushook

@roach62 said...

whose minutes are you expecting him to cut into exactly?

the only reason he got so many minutes was because Teague picked up his 3rd PF at the end of the 1st quarter and he sat and Rose played basically whole 2nd quarter

2nd half was usual rotation and he only played 7-8 minutes…

i mean your gut is telling you to play him, fine but no chance in hell imo he sees much over 20 minutes, much less closer to 30

• antzilla810

Teague/George, Teague/Butler or James/Rose? FD Gpp.

• vevay25

Teague/george

• vevay25

DK cash..bojan/sabonis or brewer/melo?

• antzilla810

@vevay25 said...

Teague/george

Thanks.

• ushook

Not falling for Jeff Green again… or ever. Sundays game made me finally realize why the guy has been on 5 different teams in the last 6 years.

• thebigboy

I see him cutting into Teague’s mins again. Teague can’t hang and is clearly outmatched here against CP3, I can see him getting in foul trouble again tonight. If he struggles offensively this game, and Rose plays like he did last time, I can see Thibs benching Teague in favor of Rose a few mins down the stretch of the game. He’s familiar with Rose and knows his strengths. There’s no way he plays less than 24 mins today imo, they need his offense too much. We’ll see though.

• roach62

@ushook said...

Not falling for Jeff Green again… or ever. Sundays game made me finally realize why the guy has been on 5 different teams in the last 6 years.

hes great when hes off the bench and primary 2nd team usage/scorer; hes just not a good shooter…hes a drive to the basket, mid range jumper maybe offensive player

• ASitar

Is anyone buying into the hype about LeBron giving up on the Cavs because of his upcoming free agency? The only stud I’m using in my single bullet DK LU is Harden. If you watched the game, he’s in a zone and can’t miss right now. I think if Indy goes up 12-15 points in the 4th LeBron will mail it in and finish with 52 DK points whereas Harden may reach 70 for a cheaper price. I also am riding Love and Sabonis again. They both have a good track history vs the Pacers and Cavs and should bounce back at lower ownership than Sunday. Whether Mitchell plays or not, Rubio is the other pick at PG. he’s not going to shoot as bad as he did last time and if Mitchell is limited it’s a bonus.

GL tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ushook said...

Yes, Lebron will get a lot of favorable calls in this one.

Will spend 20 minutes at the FT line… lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@ASitar said...

Is anyone buying into the hype about LeBron giving up on the Cavs because of his upcoming free agency? The only stud I’m using in my single bullet DK LU is Harden. If you watched the game, he’s in a zone and can’t miss right now. I think if Indy goes up 12-15 points in the 4th LeBron will mail it in and finish with 52 DK points whereas Harden may reach 70 for a cheaper price. I also am riding Love and Sabonis again. They both have a good track history vs the Pacers and Cavs and should bounce back at lower ownership than Sunday. Whether Mitchell plays or not, Rubio is the other pick at PG. he’s not going to shoot as bad as he did last time and if Mitchell is limited it’s a bonus.

GL tonight.

Where are you hearing this? LeBron mailing it in in the playoffs? I highly doubt it. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get a 30 point triple double.

• ushook

@Unico10 said...

Will spend 20 minutes at the FT line… lol

And the other 20 mins…

• roach62

@thebigboy said...

I see him cutting into Teague’s mins again. Teague can’t hang and is clearly outmatched here against CP3, I can see him getting in foul trouble again tonight. If he struggles offensively this game, and Rose plays like he did last time, I can see Thibs benching Teague in favor of Rose a few mins down the stretch of the game. He’s familiar with Rose and knows his strengths. There’s no way he plays less than 24 mins today imo, they need his offense too much. We’ll see though.

again your opinion is one thing…but please dont state things as FACT with no proof…

Teague…15/9/8…and you think Rose is a better fit just scoring/offense..

how exactly is Teague outmatched by CP3…its not like he blows by him and scores…his fouls werent even against him (well 1) he fouled Capela/NeNe

hes a decent punt no question, just needs 18-20 DK which is doable…but your making some outlandish claims with no proof to try and justify your reasoning

• Dfspacman

Shout out to fantasy draft for the $5 credit for my birthday, although I’m probably donating it back lol

• binz21

Heck yeah you play Rose! why not? at $3600, he can easily get you 15 FD points minimum.

• BerkeleyBoss

@thebigboy said...

Be careful with that confirmation bias

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@thebigboy said...

He’s a good punt at a cheap price: medium floor, high ceiling. Just my opinion though, you do you.

Love these takes. “Good punt” after one decent game. lmao. Medium floor, right… High ceiling?? Deez nuts

• roach62

@ASitar said...

GL tonight.

im playing both Lebron and Love…i think Lebron comes out strong, even the coach came out publicly saying he needs to be more aggressive

no way im touching Sabonis at his price on DK; i went with your idea last game, and he got saddled with some ticky tack fouls…but he still saw no usage on the offensive end

Rubio not shooting that bad again…theres gotta be a meme/joke around somewhere for that lol theres a reason why Mitchell took over..no reason why Rubio should take as many shots as he did, much less when he kept missing

• ushook

@ASitar said...

GL tonight.

What hype and where are you hearing this? Pretty dramatic no? Or are you just trying to talk yourself out of playing LBJ?

• Jordaneck

He’s trying to talk us off Lebron, while harden, love and Sabonis are horrible plays

• jglumsic

@ushook said...

What hype and where are you hearing this? Pretty dramatic no? Or are you just trying to talk yourself out of playing LBJ?

Definitely trying to talk people off lebron. No way hes giving up on his team this isnt 2010 lol.

• heyarnold1212

These D-Rose comments are the best thing I’ve ever seen. If you’re arguing the fact that the wolves are a better team with D-Rose running PG with the first unit over Teague, all you’re trying to do is justify your own D-Rose pick in DFS and feel comfortable with playing him tonight.

I casually just browse these daily posts everyday but this has got to be an all-time low for this board.

If you want to punt with him, fine. Don’t try and convince the rest of the forum audience that it’s a smart decision and that him and Teague are on the same level. I can’t imagine these people saying this do much more other than glance at the box score on your phone.

We’ll take a look at the high stake contests DK ownerships (Rose and Teague) in cash and GPP tonight and report back tomorrow. This will be good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).