NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

I’m all in on

• superjon

@walkoff9 said...

Anyone playing Eric Gordon?

I am. Just because he was the last piece that fit

• GGee87

@Benf15harp said...

I’m all in on

Someone’s gotta hit some outside shots. Doesn’t seem like alot of points are getting scored while driving to the hoop so far. Floaters and offensive rebounds are about the only easy buckets, close to the rim I’ve been seeing on a regular basis. The refs allow them to play D during the playoffs. That’s why it’s such good entertainment to me. The reg season is a joke.

• dgballer

@Benf15harp said...

I’m all in on

• BBWC_10

@Sixers610 said...

If you’re betting the farm on D rose, I have lots of other things to sell you.

How do you pay up for Lebron, RWB or Harden without taking a flyer on someone? Maybe 60 from Lebron 16 from rose or burks equals more than George/Gordon .

• vevay25

@ASitar said...

Heads up $10? I’ll use Rose, Harden, Love, Sabonis.

I sent you a H2H on draftkings

• roach62

@BBWC_10 said...

How do you pay up for Lebron, RWB or Harden without taking a flyer on someone? Maybe 60 from Lebron 16 from rose or burks equals more than George/Gordon .

i played Lebron/Love easily with mid range and only Crawford as cheap; im not saying Crawford will light it up..but i think he has more upside than Rose and his minutes are more secure

i tried going the route of 2-3 studs the past few slates and burned me severely…so 1 stud, 1 higher priced..and then mid range..lets see if things change

• scott33

@roach62 said...

i played Lebron/Love easily with mid range and only Crawford as cheap; im not saying Crawford will light it up..but i think he has more upside than Rose and his minutes are more secure

i tried going the route of 2-3 studs the past few slates and burned me severely…so 1 stud, 1 higher priced..and then mid range..lets see if things change

I currently have the same kinda line on FD. Lebron as my stud, Love from the 2nd tier, Jamal as my punt & balanced from there on out. My intuition is telling me Love finally gets a 50 burger tonight. But if I take Love, I can’t afford Dipo..

• LetsCash

@scott33 said...

I currently have the same kinda line on FD. Lebron as my stud, Love from the 2nd tier, Jamal as my punt & balanced from there on out. My intuition is telling me Love finally gets a 50 burger tonight. But if I take Love, I can’t afford Dipo..

I think Love is an easy play tonight if you look at the stat line from last game, he scored 9 points on 8 shots. The bulk of his DFS scoring was on rebounds. The Pacers are a poor rebounding team so the 17 rbds aren’t really a fluke. My thinking is, the way they
    were dominated scoring, Lue has no choice but to find more shots for Love.

I got him going 22/15 – 25/13 something around there.

I think he scores 45 DFS points EASILY tonight.

• Se7entyTimes7

Throwing up a parlay of pacers/t-wolves ML to go with my single bullet tonight

• ScofieldReturns

Chances mitchell plays are very high….right?

• Dfspacman

Who’s Korver guarding?

• scott33

@LetsCash said...

I think Love is an easy play tonight if you look at the stat line from last game, he scored 9 points on 8 shots. The bulk of his DFS scoring was on rebounds. The Pacers are a poor rebounding team so the 17 rbds aren’t really a fluke. My thinking is, the way they
    were dominated scoring, Lue has no choice but to find more shots for Love.

I got him going 22/15 – 25/13 something around there.

I think he scores 45 DFS points EASILY tonight.

Yeah he’s one of my favorite plays on the board, maybe my favorite. Plus he’ll prob be lower owned than he should be

• scott33

@ScofieldReturns said...

I’d be shocked if he sits

• Benf15harp

@ScofieldReturns said...

99.9% high

• scott33

@Dfspacman said...

Who’s Korver guarding?

I would think Bojan, JR on Dipo & Lebron on Thad

• chronoxiong

The worst starter in the league JR Smith is starting again. Same price as Jamal Crawford. What am I going to do? Or just stick with Crawford because he will chuck up shots for the 2nd unit.

• Se7entyTimes7

@chronoxiong said...

The worst starter in the league JR Smith is starting again. Same price as Jamal Crawford. What am I going to do? Or just stick with Crawford because he will chuck up shots for the 2nd unit.

Stick with JC

• Benf15harp

I’m rolling with
    Bron/klove/jr/korver/bojan/dipo

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

On FD just switched from George and crowder to love and brewer.

So get in on that pg 60 burger.

• Benf15harp

Good luck

• nomjlikeme

Donating ten dollars with harden, rwb, and lbj in a lineup. You’re welcome lol

• chronoxiong

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Stick with JC

Yeah I’m leaning towards Crawford due to him being the guy to chuck up shots. Him and Rose will be leading that 2nd unit for sure tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

@nomjlikeme said...

Donating ten dollars with harden, rwb, and lbj in a lineup. You’re welcome lol

Those are some serious punts!

• Se7entyTimes7

Well just switched back to teague,korver, cory joseph instead of wiggins, crowder, crawford

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).