NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

Looney looks cheap and chalky

• Eyeseethruyou

There appears to be actual value on FD

• dmbtrip2004

Ready to lose more money today

• DC2380

@Petergunz82 said...

Probably should have alot of him

• feekdogg

@Petergunz82 said...

He’s been a C on FD for a good 90% of the year. Cousins goes down and they move him to PF. Figure that one out.

• Theguy49503

Anybody just going to stay away from Embiid today? Seems even if he plays he’s just not healthy enough to log a lot of minutes to pay off his salary

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

Anybody just going to stay away from Embiid today? Seems even if he plays he’s just not healthy enough to log a lot of minutes to pay off his salary

Depends….if I hear word they’re not going to limit his minutes, I’m all in. Yet if he’s going to max out at 24 minutes again, I’m not particularly interested.

• superjon

@feekdogg said...

He’s been a C on FD for a good 90% of the year. Cousins goes down and they move him to PF. Figure that one out.

I’ve seeb that a lot and those players end up in the winning line up.

I might have some looney just for that stupid reason

• ASitar

Allen is gonna finally hit 40 DK points tonight with no Cousins does KD step up? I like Steph as well.

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

Allen is gonna finally hit 40 DK points tonight with no Cousins does KD step up? I like Steph as well.

Allen goes against Embiid, and he’s playing.

• newzreview

@ASitar said...

Let me help….

Allen is gonna finally hit 40 DK points tonight. With no Cousins, does KD step up? I like Steph as well.

• NDNole

Welp im ready to lose more cash tonight lol. Igudala is going to make or break me.

• ASitar

I also like LMA to drop a 60 burger and DDR to drop a 50 burger. Pop won’t let happen what happened last game and his vets will be ready to go at home. Run it back w Jokic and a sneaky 30 burger from Morris.

• Donnyleonard

Anyone have any thoughts on Ed Davis?

Wow.. they inflate K D and Draymond prices. LOUUU also. Too high now. They raised Barton and Harris also. Tough slate.

• scott33

On Yahoo, I have my exposures set with KD, Steph, Lou, Gallo, Harrell all 70%. Will sprinkle in the obvious $13 & under value plays like Harris (both), Iggy, Carroll, Boban, Looney, JaMyke, Shamet, & Forbes. Liking Poeltl as a pivot off of Looney. Hard not to go all in on Lou & Harrell at their prices but it seems whenever I go all in on someone they get hurt, tossed or bust badly. Good luck everyone I’m going back to bed lol.

• scott33

@866 said...

Wow.. they inflate K D and Draymond prices. LOUUU also. Too high now. They raised Barton and Harris also. Tough slate.

U need to come to Yahoo my dude, their pricing algorithm takes a while to catch up.

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

and a sneaky 30 burger from Morris

Now that is sneaky and possible. You dirty rotten scoundrel lol.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

I also like LMA to drop a 60 burger and DDR to drop a 50 burger. Pop won’t let happen what happened last game and his vets will be ready to go at home. Run it back w Jokic and a sneaky 30 burger from Morris.

Well, no single bullet for me today. Nope, nuh uh, no way, ‘aint’ happenin!

I’m all in on Simmons/DDR/Gay/Jokic today.

I’m extremely heavy on my SA exposure today. A lot of exposure to Derrick White and LMA. With pricing on FD Dinwiddie and Pat Bev will carry a higher ownership more than likely. Thought about KD but for the price Simmons seems like the better option, especially with embiid hovering in the twenty minute range. He should come out just as aggressive as last game.

Call me crazy but I did expose myself to Draymond Green at $8,800. Food for thought here is this entire NBA playoffs 4.5x salary has gotten you to cash line in GPP’s. So 39 fpts for draymond? It’s worth having him in a few lineups > LMA just in case (Popped, Foul, 2 Reb)

For value obviously Dudley/Davis are high on the list. After that i’m heaviest on Beasley and then morris/iggy/scott. Position wise there’s value everywhere. Last night I was going to go with Looney blind but honestly, I don’t see those minutes creeping higher than 20. You have bogut starting, jordan bell and heck even jarebko. ideally I see Kerr wanting to limit harrel’s impact, he can do that by running the traditional GSW small ball lineup. GSW should come out and make LAC adjust to them, especially after taking a loss at home trying to match LAC’s size. That’s not GSW basketball. I hope he works out for whomever takes him, just don’t work better than a LMA/Davis Dray/Davis combo ;)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

These are the days where you “Don’t play the money, play the cards” … Cash line in gpp’s has been 4.5x … Do you think Draymond will get 40 fpts tonight? FD… a 40 spot in your lineup is a 40 spot… Those kind of price hikes are meant to scare off the fish and let the sharks eat. Eat with them.

• lookbehindu

@ASitar said...

• telestraightshooter

@NDNole said...

Welp im ready to lose more cash tonight lol. Igudala is going to make or break me.

If it makes you feel better I crushed it last night.

I projected right on the minutes for most players in the Det/ Mil game (except had Zaza for 18 mins)

Most of field wiffed

• gaelicgirl

@KATburger said...

Those kind of price hikes are meant to scare off the fish and let the sharks eat. Eat with them.

Nice to see you around a little more, KAT…your posts are always appreciated.

• telestraightshooter

@Donnyleonard said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Ed Davis?

30% chance he racks 25 fPts vs JE, but JE’s mins are hobbled by JE’s hobbled gait.

• telestraightshooter

How is Klay projected @ 43% ownership?!?

da Clips OWN him.
    The median of his range of outcomes is 4x vs them.

I think joe ingles has a better chance vs rockets – 15%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).