NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

All in on Wall

• dmbtrip2004

Going to be a tough one tonight

• Theguy49503

2 guys I am rolling the dice with… Evan Turner and Andre Roberson good pricing and I think will meet or exceed value

• Theguy49503

@steelcitydozer said...

Evan Turner ftw

Yep

• bjacksonibew

This will probably be the night of westbrook low ownership, and he comes out guns blazin so ill have 1 lineup lol

• DirkDigglerz

Trap city bitch Trap trap city bitch Gortat a trap

• winnerchickendinner

Starting today watching the full game cut ups of all the game 1s of this slate on youtube. Should help out

• baseballislife93

Who the play on the hawks

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

Trap city bitch Trap trap city bitch Gortat a trap

haha! made me laugh out loud

• Theguy49503

@baseballislife93 said...

Who the play on the hawks

I’d say Schroder, especially if he can repeat his production from game 1

• baseballislife93

Brandon Jennings at 2.5k and hope wall pulls a hammy early in game ftw
    Still played 15 min off benched easily can hit exceed value

• colb24

Any news on Durant someone was saying he is doubtful but I’m yet to find that anywhere…..

• mike42

Just FYI, Atl spent the last 2 days game planning to stop Wall so I would be careful with the ALL IN. Their plan is to create a Wall between him and the basket, no pun intended. I think as a result you are going to get a lot of open 3’s for Otto, Beal and crew. Wall will always get his exists, but he’s going to need to score to exceed value.
    I like Hardaway on ATL, think he’s a gamer, doubt he has 2 bad games in a row. Can see him going for 35-40DK tonight.

• colb24

@mike42 said...

Just FYI, Atl spent the last 2 days game planning to stop Wall so I would be careful with the ALL IN. Their plan is to create a Wall between him and the basket, no pun intended. I think as a result you are going to get a lot of open 3’s for Otto, Beal and crew. Wall will always get his exists, but he’s going to need to score to exceed value.
    I like Hardaway on ATL, think he’s a gamer, doubt he has 2 bad games in a row. Can see him going for 35-40DK tonight.

no disrespect but I think that’s everyone’s game plan when you play the wizards. During the game it looked like they are really focusing on going under the ball screens, and I think you will see a better effort trying to stop him in transition but I think if anything Wall is going to have more shoot attempts because the defense is almost turning into “Rondo” (Kobe vs Rondo style” if Wall hits a few threes early could be a big day for him again.

• winnerchickendinner

Any other players have a fetish Iike Rondo in terms of balling out on a TNT game?

• bjacksonibew

@winnerchickendinner said...

Starting today watching the full game cut ups of all the game 1s of this slate on youtube. Should help out

Can you try and get an analysis on why roberson went for 40 im hesistant on rostering him again,

• loutheitalian

Good bounce back spot for oladipo tonight

• kettab24

I like Klay tonight…even if Durant plays I can see him playing like a decoy and saving himself for the games at portland

• deerosa

Some of these guys were nervous and played like crap in their first ever playoff game. I see a few of them playing much better tonite.

Wall/Schroder will be my core for this evening. I might be playing 3 PG’s in DK.

• billholler

@mike42 said...

Just FYI, Atl spent the last 2 days game planning to stop Wall so I would be careful with the ALL IN

And they spent a week before game 1 game planning to stop Wall. It’s not like they’ve never watched a video of him playing.

• kettab24

i like Dipo was reading an article on him…sounds like he was a bit nervous 1st game and he’s ready to bounce back

• DC2380

@billholler said...

And they spent a week before game 1 game planning to stop Wall. It’s not like they’ve never watched a video of him playing.

At an Atlanta Hawks practice Monday at Georgetown University’s Thompson Center, Mike Budenholzer seemed the farthest thing from a coach with his hand hovering over the panic button. Aside from hoped-for improvement in transition defense, Budenholzer said he didn’t plan to change much going into Wednesday’s Game 2 of Atlanta’s first round playoff series with the Washington Wizards.

In addition, Budenholzer rejected the idea that Washington approached crossing a line with their physical play in Game 1. In fact, he said he hopes to see the Hawks match the Wizards’ physicality when they meet again.

“They were the aggressor for more of the 48 minutes than we were and they were probably more physical for more of the 48 minutes than we were,” said Budenholzer. “It’s part of the playoffs. To some degree we need to probably raise our aggressiveness, raise our physicality and improve in a lot of other areas.”

• billholler

So how many pages of Rondo discussion do we get today? But seriously, this slate comes down to Harden or RWB. Small slate, raw points….one of the 2 will be in all wining GPP lineups.

• moped_jones

Well, after losing $20 the first night of the playoffs I have now worked my playoff total to +$0.11

Nice to know all that research isn’t going to waste. What should I buy?

All in on Gortat, Oladipo ($4900 on FD, I’ll take that all day every day), Roberson, Wall (and each lineup will have either Harden or Westbrook).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).