NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

@jtwfantasy said...

or we just have 200 way tie for first

FD? Yes. Minimum of 125 ties. DK? 10 at the most.

Still love how people think they can be ultra contrarian on a 3 game playoff slate.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Last night my gamble was Marcus Smart rebounding with a decent game he got me 34 DK pts tonight I am gambling on a rebound game from Eric Gordon.. hope they get him involved early and often.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@bdf said...

Anyone else thinking of taking Hilario or Vonleh as a cheap C?

Nope love capela and gortat

• hcassidy

I am sticking with the NeNe.

• Beavsftw

I hate all my lineups.

• StevieBrown

@Beavsftw said...

I hate all my lineups.

How I feel everyday

• lotusbomb

@jtwfantasy said...

or we just have 200 way tie for first

on DK I don’t think there has been a tie up top yet, even on the 2 game slate. I think this year people are just taking more chances on sub $3000 players having a good game adding more variance

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

FD? Yes. Minimum of 125 ties. DK? 10 at the most.

Still love how people think they can be ultra contrarian on a 3 game playoff slate.

No ties on FD last night with the three game slate.

• NovaFuture1221

Durant in or what?

• billholler

@NovaFuture1221 said...

Durant in or what?

Maybe yes no

• pn3

got bazemore atm but might just switch to iggy seeing durant listed as closer to doubtful

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

No ties on FD last night with the three game slate.

Just looked at winning lineups on FD. That’s crazy that no one tied. The winning lineups weren’t contrarian at all.

• crazylox2001

Adams and iggy or klay grant

• gravitymaze

13 minutes left and not filled. People are tired going up against the 150 lineup people me thinks.

• billholler

@gravitymaze said...

13 minutes left and not filled. People are tired going up against the 150 lineup people me thinks.

I am one of those people and I donated last night so you’re welcome. Monday night I won $2.23. No need to applaud.

• gaelicgirl

@crazylox2001 said...

Adams and iggy or klay grant

Adams and Iggy. Adams said they were “trash” and “garbage” last game, hoping he will do something about that.

• billholler

7 minutes until lock. One hour and 6 minutes until the Warriors announce that Durant is a full go.

• deactivated66527

No doubt it will fill. Mass entries incoming.

• Whitebob

Evan turner or oladipo?

• crazylox2001

Harkless prince or aminu

• pn3

going to regret not switching to iggy and staying with bazemore..oh well

• pn3

@Whitebob said...

Evan turner or oladipo?

turner in my lineup

• Wizkids2

prince or bazemore will decide the night

• moped_jones

Good luck to everyone. Especially if you picked the same people I did.

• MrPerfekt7

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).