NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

OK, we will see. But you make a good point. So im going 2/3 on PG on the lineup I don’t really like anyway juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case you are right.

On 2nd thought im back to 100% PG. Maverick had to learn “never leave your wingman”, I learned not to go away from my gut feeling.
    PG is gonna go bananas today 70+ Crazy I know but im putting my money where my mouth is and going 3/3.

• ASitar

It was Bog’s birthday yesterday, turned 47. I’m sure he didn’t go hard, probably had a piece of bundt cake and a warm glass of milk and in bed after Jeopardy. He’s rested and ready to have a good night tonight.

Only doing 2 LUs on the DK main slate. PG13, Noel, and Collins in both. Westy in one, Kyrie in the other. One w Kanter, 1 w Vuc

GL tonight

• ushook

I think its a must to have 1 Westy/PG lineup.

• captainwacky

@ushook said...

I think its a must to have 1 Westy/PG lineup.

I don’t think I’ll fade either of them today.

• samuri8

@ASitar said...

It was Bog’s birthday yesterday, turned 47. I’m sure he didn’t go hard, probably had a piece of bundt cake and a warm glass of milk and in bed after Jeopardy. He’s rested and ready to have a good night tonight.

Only doing 2 LUs on the DK main slate. PG13, Noel, and Collins in both. Westy in one, Kyrie in the other. One w Kanter, 1 w Vuc

GL tonight

Noel AND Collins? you are ever the contrarian sir. That’s a lot of stars aligning.

• captainwacky

@samuri8 said...

Noel AND Collins? you are ever the contrarian sir. That’s a lot of stars aligning.

Haha I ran a few of these last slate, and will run a few again today. Adams/Kanter ejection and then you just break the slate!

• NoLimits0

You pretty much have to choose Westbrook tonight. Even though he’s a sorry basketball player who isn’t even a top 20 actual player, we all know that he’s gonna try extremely hard to rack up a ton of stats and hope that leads to his team winning. I wouldn’t be surprised if he played 40 mins in a must win game attempting to grab every possible rebound out there.

• samuri8

Someone jog my memory why did Kanter suck last game? Foul Trouble?

• NoLimits0

@samuri8 said...

Yea but he was sucking even when he wasn’t in foul trouble. Foul trouble ended up taking him out and Leonard was doing better when playing so they just stuck with him.

• NoLimits0

Raptors completely own Vucevic. By the end of this series he might be 7k the lowest in two seasons.

• captainwacky

@samuri8 said...

It’s a really bad matchup for him… he had an outlier in game one, and I’ll happily let people try to chase that. I said in the last thread when they played that he was the easiest fade of that day, and while his price reduction and ownership are gonna give me a little pause today, I’m likely to be full fading him again.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

It was Bog’s birthday yesterday, turned 47.

By 47, do you mean…30?

• damionismyname

@ASitar said...

GL tonight

he turned 30, not 47. lol

• ASitar

@gaelicgirl said...

By 47, do you mean…30?

His picture on DK – looks like he’s about ready for his AARP card

• zline34

First glacnce looks like Fred and Collison are stone cold locks for me tonight. Vucevic 70 burger. Myles Turner 50 burger.

• markymark13

@NoLimits0 said...

Raptors completely own Vucevic. By the end of this series he might be 7k the lowest in two seasons.

Vuc just needs some help from his teammates. Toronto is doubling him every time he touches the ball. If Isaac could make a wide open 3 he would smash

• BerkeleyBoss

@zline34 said...

First glacnce looks like Fred and Collison are stone cold locks for me tonight. Vucevic 70 burger. Myles Turner 50 burger.

I’m loving the Collison/Turner pairing tonight

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m loving the Collison/Turner pairing tonight

I love collison, but I’m still skeptical about turner. His offensive game is based on immobile centers not getting to him as a trail main or in the pick n pop, as well as a lot of putbacks. Horford is more mobile than turner (as he’s really a PF), and he boxes out really well. Obviously Turner can still beat him in certain scenarios, and especially with blocks and steals, but this has historically been a tough one for him.

• ASitar

Vuc regular season vs Toronto

Game 1: 14/18/4
    Game 2: 30/19/8
    Game 3: 23/12/4

Playoff avg: 8.5/7/3

He’ll level back out tonight. Westy/PG13/Vuc will combine for 180 DK points

• ushook

@captainwacky said...

I love collison, but I’m still skeptical about turner. His offensive game is based on immobile centers not getting to him as a trail main or in the pick n pop, as well as a lot of putbacks. Horford is more mobile than turner (as he’s really a PF), and he boxes out really well. Obviously Turner can still beat him in certain scenarios, and especially with blocks and steals, but this has historically been a tough one for him.

Well said. Just look at his game logs against Boston. Number dont lie. BUT of course he can drop a 50 burger randomly.

• Jonas137

@captainwacky said...

It’s a really bad matchup for him… he had an outlier in game one, and I’ll happily let people try to chase that. I said in the last thread when they played that he was the easiest fade of that day, and while his price reduction and ownership are gonna give me a little pause today, I’m likely to be full fading him again.

It’s really not though. I went to both games here in Portland. He completely owned Adams game 1, and in game 2, you could see the OKC game plan was to attack him early for foul trouble, and it worked. At home, I think Wes feeds Adams again early in the paint, to see how Kanter reacts. If Kanter stays out of foul trouble in the first quarter, Kanter is a very solid play. But that’s a lot to bank on, so GPP only for me.

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

Vuc regular season vs Toronto

Game 1: 14/18/4
    Game 2: 30/19/8
    Game 3: 23/12/4

Playoff avg: 8.5/7/3

He’ll level back out tonight. Westy/PG13/Vuc will combine for 180 DK points

I haven’t looked, did gasol start any of those games?

Here’s where IMO, it’s worth to take a chance on Vuc…he’s getting shut down, yet can always randomly hang a 60 🍔. Would not go all in though. Also, Aaron Gordon been pretty steady, now he goes home where he’s traditionally been better. 🤷‍♂️🦀🦞🍺

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I’m going to keep playing Collison as well as he’s getting to the price point where he can’t really hurt you, and still has 40 plus point upside. Yet he’s still not a completely undervalued asset. It’s not like he’s 4600 and playing the hawks. The Celtics have kept him in check pretty much all season. He’s also slightly better at home.

• ASitar

@Njsum1 said...

I haven’t looked, did gasol start any of those games?

Here’s where IMO, it’s worth to take a chance on Vuc…he’s getting shut down, yet can always randomly hang a 60 🍔. Would not go all in though. Also, Aaron Gordon been pretty steady, now he goes home where he’s traditionally been better. 🤷‍♂️🦀🦞🍺

I agree with what you’re saying and looking hard at Gordon. I see Vuc getting 49-52 DK points. Something like 20-24 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks.

• sliceman11

unleash tyrekeee. this is a must win for indy and they badly underutilized evans. he will see 25+ mins tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).