NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• markymark13

@sliceman11 said...

unleash tyrekeee. this is a must win for indy and they badly underutilized evans. he will see 25+ mins tonight.

I agree that he should get more run. Wes Mathews is useless

• tmarohl

Three days of DFS Withdraw, travelling Iowa for work. Anxious to get some NBA in tonight. On another note, driving the Iowa sucks. The entire state is nothing but one big farm.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Three days of DFS Withdraw, travelling Iowa for work. Anxious to get some NBA in tonight. On another note, driving the Iowa sucks. The entire state is nothing but one big farm.

Sounds brutal, welcome back to civilization
    LOL
    Any thoughts on Dame vs Westbrick tonight?

• sox9

@gaelicgirl said...

Sounds brutal, welcome back to civilization
    LOL
    Any thoughts on Dame vs Westbrick tonight?

tough call. depends on whether you want to play RWB+PG13 together. I thinks Lillard’s lines vs. OKC are really big, but w/McCollum hot that takes some shine off him. Westbrook+PG13 or Liilard+PG13 and a little to spend elsewhere is the choice of course.

• sox9

Not trusting Vuc, so may spend up for Westbrook+PG13. But I also really dislike Turner and Horford in a slow game. Vuc and Myles have been awful

• gaelicgirl

@sox9 said...

tough call. depends on whether you want to play RWB+PG13 together. I thinks Lillard’s lines vs. OKC are really big, but w/McCollum hot that takes some shine off him. Westbrook+PG13 or Liilard+PG13 and a little to spend elsewhere is the choice of course.

Thanks. Definitely want some Dame tonight, still on the fence about paying up for Russ. Love the rivalry between them, just wondering if things boil over and one or both of them get in trouble with the refs. Russ seems more likely to than Dame, IMO.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

Can someone help me on the love for FVV? He’s produced 10 and 18.5 fpts the last 2 games. I have $4400 for the utility spot. Just looking for some clarity :)

• NDNole

And now somehow im off PG. SMH for some reason I just tinkered him out. Hopefully the idea that came to mind suddenly, ends up worth it. Im not looking at my lineups again til after lock of 1st game. Good fortune all.

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

Did you hit up the world’s biggest truck stop on I80?

• superjon

Obviously the more LU’s you play hte better your chances are, but nobody ever tells you how hard it is to make 100+ even with an optimizer.

• Agent47

@Njsum1 said...

I haven’t looked, did gasol start any of those games?

Yes, Gasol started the third one where Vuc went 23/12/4 on Feb. 24th. So he is capable of doing well against Gasol. At $7.8K on DK, I’ll have some shares in hopes that he bounces back in a big way in front of the home crowd after being awful in the first 2 games in Toronto.

EDIT: He also matched up against Gasol one more time on April 1st and went for 13/13/3 (35.3 DK points) in only 25 minutes. The Magic were down by 20 entering the 4th quarter, and it looks like he only played a minute in that quarter per the GameFlow.

• realphipps

I feel like the “best play of the night” will end up losing me money.

Not sure who that is just yet, but you can bet the farm Ill be 80% on him by 7.

• samuri8

Pg, Russ, collison then build is where I am at. I like tyreke too but that’s a pretty speculative play banking on more minutes.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

PG is injured you guys are bold

• samuri8

Yes, but he is not Embiid injured where he’s moving at half speed and force or having his minutes cut. It’s not ideal but on a short slate those are the best spend ups to me, and with this playoff pricing it’s not hard to grab both.

• ASitar

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

PG is injured you guys are bold

He played 41 and 43 minutes the last 2 games, averaged 45 DK points and is cheaper than he was the previous 2 games. I think his floor tonight is 45 DK points with a 65 point ceiling. It’s not like he hurt himself yesterday. He also got off 24 shots in G1 and 20 in G2. I’m not sure how you fade him.

• damionismyname

Turd Ferguson or bust. tonight at home he needs to step up and I think he gets 20-25fpts and has his best game of the playoffs. playing him a lot in my lu’s. haven’t been winning so what do I know.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Did you hit up the world’s biggest truck stop on I80?

Nope

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

Obviously the more LU’s you play hte better your chances are, but nobody ever tells you how hard it is to make 100+ even with an optimizer.

People who are knowledgeable and rational will tell you this… people who are not great at DFS will tell you that if they had the bankroll, they’d do just as well as the MME dudes. It’s not very hard to parse out which take is correct.

• Ts99

Trying to decide between Kanter or Adams at C. Kanter more boom bust potential and has the higher ceiling, but Adams should be dependable for 35ish points which is nice on a small slate.

• bostonfever

I’m scared Vucevic is the play but I don’t anything to do with him.

• ASitar

By 7:45 EST you’re going to wish you played Vuc (in at LEAST 50% of your LUs)

• samuri8

Well, technically it’s easy to make 100 lineups, just not 100 good ones. So easy to let a wacky exposure level slip through or a badly correlated pairing that appears in a bunch of your lines. Basically, if your process is crap then it will still be crap when you hit that magical opti button. I’m no pro but to think bankroll is the key to success is delusional. If you were making plus ev lineups and not withdrawing, then you would move up stakes and be playing with the big boys eventually. Doesn’t a 150 max you can max enter for $75(mini max) answer this question once and for all? Like, you can go test your theory pretty cheaply. Okay back to tonight.

• Tajtrivedi

I dont see how tonight will be any different for Vucevic. Toronto has figured out how to neutralize him. Period.

• nickybarnes2369

I’ll take all the Gordon while they stop Vuc

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).