NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@Tajtrivedi said...

I dont see how tonight will be any different for Vucevic. Toronto has figured out how to neutralize him. Period.

At home, he may get more calls his way, I don’t know that it matters a huge amount since the Raps will just double him like they have been. Orlando could also adjust their offense to get him more open looks. There could be a number of ways Vuc has a path to success today.

With that being said, i’m thinking Kanter at a discount is the play. Back in front of the OKC crowd, he put up 19-5-1 in 22 minutes in OKC as a member of the Knicks. If he stays out of foul trouble he should hit 30-34 minutes easily. He allows me to fit some other guys in without going too crazy for value.

• ScofieldReturns

i see isaac is projected highly, do any of you guys actually like him? I just think it’s not the series for him and his inability to score vs a tough D. i think game 1 was the anomaly and game 2 will be him for the series

• realphipps

Not much for narratives, but today marks the 24th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing/terrorist attack.

Have a feeling that arena will be loud and energized tonight.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

Not much for narratives, but today marks the 24th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing/terrorist attack.

Have a feeling that arena will be loud and energized tonight.

I don’t mind a narrative here and there, but that seems like kinda a stretch to me? The vibe should be good because they’re a good fan base in a series they perceive to be the favorite in and it’s must win.

• realphipps

Nurse expected to play Pat McCaw tonight. Seems likely to shadow Terrance Ross with that 2nd unit.

• realphipps

@captainwacky said...

I don’t mind a narrative here and there, but that seems like kinda a stretch to me? The vibe should be good because they’re a good fan base in a series they perceive to be the favorite in and it’s must win.

I get it.

Seen some stuff on the webs about players visiting the memorial, including PG (I believe this morning). I believe they’ll do something before tip to honor the date.

• ASitar

Vuc/Reke + OKC/Portland wins it all tonight.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

I get it.

Seen some stuff on the webs about players visiting the memorial, including PG (I believe this morning). I believe they’ll do something before tip to honor the date.

gotcha

• P0key

Team Vuc..you know he’s going to HAM

• Ts99

Swapped PG/Ross for Siakam/Gordon last minute. Going to know very soon if I got cute tinkering.

• Ap1216

Little surpised on the isaac and green ownership

• Dfspacman

• tmarohl

MCW for the win!

• Ap1216

Think fournier wins people money tonight

• gaelicgirl

Five best shooters plus some random guys
    LOL
    Good luck, everyone!

• Tballer

No Isaac and 80% Vuce… GREATTT

• sox9

Horrible start for ORL and VUC. Feeling good about going Kanter, unless he gets in foul trouble. TOR simply taking VUC out of the game Bill Belichek style and saying; “if you can beat us with someone else, we can live with that”.

• Ap1216

Had to open my mouth about isaac smh

• DC2380

@sox9 said...

Horrible start for ORL and VUC. Feeling good about going Kanter, unless he gets in foul trouble. TOR simply taking VUC out of the game Bill Belichek style and saying; “if you can beat us with someone else, we can live with that”.

OKC will blow Portland our tonight

• Dfspacman

This game

• P0key

@Tballer said...

No Isaac and 80% Vuce… GREATTT

have Isaac in my VUC LU

• sox9

Complete fade of ORL, BOS, IND —I saw enough in the prior two games. All in on OKC+Lillard+Kanter and a little McCollum

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Complete fade of ORL, BOS, IND —I saw enough in the prior two games. All in on OKC+Lillard+Kanter and a little McCollum

he OKC/POR line is like 222-223. ORL BOS IND proly none of them reach 100 points tonight.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

No chance at cash without Isaac….unreal

• ScofieldReturns

isaac already exceeded value in the first, FML

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).