NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

@P0key said...

have Isaac in my VUC LU

Vuc doing ok. I’m confused

• Dfspacman

After the first quarter of the first game and you realize u ain’t cashing

• damionismyname

Isaac with 26 fd points in the first. fml. this is nonsense.

• NO NO $$$ LETS GOOOOOOO!

• DC2380

On dk I dropped at the sf position. Danny green and Rodney hood

• sox9

Gordon needs to realize Adam Silver proly told the REFS call all fouls early and often so as not to lose control of the game early. Alot games have had over 50 fouls called—-more than one per minute of play. A couple I think have had over 60 called not counting technicals

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

Isaac with 26 fd points in the first. fml. this is nonsense.

He burnt me last game, so I took him out of all my lineups SMH. Unreal.

• sox9

@boilermakerbeef said...

He burnt me last game, so I took him out of all my lineups SMH. Unreal.

Fournier is the sharpshooter that often comes out hot, like Reddick at times. Isaac picking up the slack and getting the looks as Fournier is cold as ice tonight. ORL will look for inside scoring.

• sox9

3 on Lowry

• sox9

19 fouls called in 18 minutes. looks like over 50 for this game. More than one foul per minute, SMH. It’s ruining the game. NBA has zero game flow.

• Csufantasy

@sox9 said...

19 fouls called in 18 minutes. looks like over 50 for this game. More than one foul per minute, SMH. It’s ruining the game. NBA has zero game flow.

In the leagues defense these guys are fouling. You can’t just avoid calling him.

• sox9

Fournier 0-for-6. The difference in the game.

• sox9

And w/that shot Ross will finish and Fournier will sit. ORL needs to sit Fournier

• @sox9 said...

Fournier 0-for-6. The difference in the game.

Need him to get going, have him and issac.

• samuri8

Those gasol fouls a huge gift to Vucci man owners.

• DC2380

@samuri8 said...

Those gasol fouls a huge gift to Vucci man owners.

YES!!!

• DC2380

Danny green coming through

• ASitar

Crap, no Siakam

• DC2380

Jalen brown with 15 DK in the first quarter

• ASitar

I don’t play DK Showdown much and just going to do 1 LU tonight. Better chance of winning: Using a punt at C, hope they put up 30 and stack the rest w studs or pick the player that you think will put up the most points and build around him?

• Ts99

Who brought up the officials for this game earlier today? Orlando with 16fts to the Raptors 7.

• samuri8

On showdown it depends…I don’t think you should punt at captain, but if there are not enough good cheaper plays you may need to play in the midrange at captain. Often I think you want a 1-2k punt in your lineup though because even a zero from a 1k player barely even hurts you and it unlocks the money plays. Disclaimer I have never won anything at showdown lol.

• damionismyname

Fournier should stop shooting.

• Bigb1485

@ASitar said...

I don’t play DK Showdown much and just going to do 1 LU tonight. Better chance of winning: Using a punt at C, hope they put up 30 and stack the rest w studs or pick the player that you think will put up the most points and build around him?

If i recall, the majority of showdown winners spend 14k+ at captain..have 1 util over 11k 1 over 9 and a 1-2.5k punt…don’t think i’ve ever seen a punt at cpt win

Had vuc, ross, issaac and swapped out vuc at the last second cuz i figured 3 magic were too much

• DC2380

Need DK to give Danny Green his points for that steal

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).