NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Damn Hood…

• sox9

@DC2380 said...

Damn Hood…

Hood’s a bum. Only guy I know who can play 25-30 minutes and score 4 to 6 points total, consistently. Collinson is a bum—I’d play Ish or Kennard cheaper all day long if they were on the same playoff cycle.

• DC2380

@sox9 said...

Hood’s a bum. Only guy I know who can play 25-30 minutes and score 4 to 6 points total, consistently. Collinson is a bum—I’d play Ish or Kennard cheaper all day long if they were on the same playoff cycle.

Yeah he was dropped player…Figured he would atleast get like 13 or 14 points

• sox9

POR keeps hanging around. Going up 3-0 still quite doable. PG13 missing shots while Dame is making everything, just everything

• sox9

@DC2380 said...

Yeah he was dropped player…Figured he would atleast get like 13 or 14 points

I think everyone who rosters him on FD figures him as the dropped player and prays none of their other players (of a high average price) pukes.

• sox9

Can’t believe Lillard is only 21% owned in the GPP I’m playing.. Dude put up 51 points + 9 Assists+ other peripherals on OKC a month ago. How the hell did anyone miss that? Oh well, works for me.

• sox9

PG13 missing every shot, might cost OKC the game—just like Fournier did ORL

• sox9

They pulled PG13, great move—let Schroeder and Grant go to work and win the game

• sox9

@sox9 said...

They pulled PG13, great move—let Schroeder and Grant go to work and win the game

PG is 3-for-15, he should not be playing in the clutch. Grant hasn’t missed a shot.

• NoLimits0

@sox9 said...

lol he’ll just be resting for like 1 min. They need George for his defense and secondary playmaking. Grant can be 20-20 this game and he won’t be as good as George.

• DC2380

@sox9 said...

PG is 3-for-15, he should not be playing in the clutch. Grant hasn’t missed a shot.

Yeah I don’t think I can play him anymore during the playoffs

• damionismyname

@DC2380 said...

Yeah I don’t think I can play him anymore during the playoffs

yeah I played him and Westbrook today hoping for that 100+ point night but not happening. Probably done with dfs except for my tickets and wnba. worst hobby ever.

• sox9

PG13 missing free-throws, missing dunks, missing open looks. He’s like 65%-70%, nowhere close to 100%. Can’t pay above $10K on FD for a guy less than 100%. BTW I think including technicals about 60 fouls were called. That’s like about one foul every 45 seconds of play. Technicals, ejections, 60+ fouls a game will not be uncommon in these playoffs——REFs are running wild. Check you roster spot and make sure you don’t have foul prone guys that are gonna ride the bench for 15-20 minutes a game. I’m telling you the word has come down from Silver to the REFS.

• pn3

only .25 but finally a decent score again
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71667974?uc=1470802401

• superjon

Operation 105 line ups was a moderate success. +22 in profit

• fleishmo6

How do you actually go about entering multiple lineups without having to manually load them
    If placing 50 LUs, using a core how do you enter those lineups with the rest of your playing pool
    Thanks

• superjon

@fleishmo6 said...

How do you actually go about entering multiple lineups without having to manually load them
    If placing 50 LUs, using a core how do you enter those lineups with the rest of your playing pool
    Thanks

Use the RG optimizer and run multiple test builds.

A core might be 3 to 5 guys you are willing to have at 75% to 85%. Then tweak everyone else’s max exposure until you get something you like. Some people like to go all in on certain players, but I now think that’s a mistake if playing more than 20 LUs. It’s all about diversification and giving yourself the best chance to win a GPP.

Understanding correlation (between teammates) and using the Player Groups feature is also a huge plus. With the Player Groups feature, you can create a group of say two teammates that have negative correlation and ensure that no LU will have both of them.

• fleishmo6

Thanks
    Will mess around with the site

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).